Hai tart tank! I just got back from San Diego. :awesome: Guess who sat in Section N and spent most of TIRO filming Chris' bum?

:yesey: Oh yeah.

I'm uploading my pics and video to my laptop, but I think I'll be able to contribute some video/pics of our sexyfine bass player. I was seated behind Matt's tower, so when they switched places for TIRO I was in a prime spot. He looked mighty fine in his black T-shirt and tight black pants.

It's too bad he didn't wear the white suit, though. :shifty:

I'll be back later with something from San Diego (gotta upload to a host first). For now, have some Abso-era Chris.

Manc291103_Muse_15.jpg

Hai tart tank! I just got back from San Diego. :awesome: Guess who sat in Section N and spent most of TIRO filming Chris' bum?

:yesey: Oh yeah.

I'm uploading my pics and video to my laptop, but I think I'll be able to contribute some video/pics of our sexyfine bass player. I was seated behind Matt's tower, so when they switched places for TIRO I was in a prime spot. He looked mighty fine in his black T-shirt and tight black pants.

It's too bad he didn't wear the white suit, though. :shifty:

I'll be back later with something from San Diego (gotta upload to a host first). For now, have some Abso-era Chris.

Manc291103_Muse_15.jpg

OOO!!! That's a mighty fine pic of Wolstie!

Ladies, I have some gifts for you as well. I was also at last night's San Diego gig, and I was directly in front of Matt this time. I took a few pics of Chris During TIRO and when he was standing in the center of the stage.

5018890023_187f68e08b_z.jpg

5019494180_2c92dab77e_z.jpg

Chris famous bass stance and look at Dom's face in the background.:chuckle:

5018890209_01de5d930a_z.jpg

Ladies, I have some gifts for you as well. I was also at last night's San Diego gig, and I was directly in front of Matt this time. I took a few pics of Chris During TIRO and when he was standing in the center of the stage.

5018890023_187f68e08b_z.jpg

5019494180_2c92dab77e_z.jpg

Chris famous bass stance and look at Dom's face in the background.:chuckle:

5018890209_01de5d930a_z.jpg

:awesome:

Is it just me, or it seems like he has shaved his head again?

Id like to be the guy who has hand planted firmly on his bottom half!

:D

Oh Chris :happy:

Chris8-9.jpg

Now - and I'm not really trying to speculate - but does anyone remember what date Muse cancelled for Chris's baby? Shouldn't he be having the little Wolstenholme soon? :happy:

iirc... it was sometime in November. :happy:

chriss02_monaco.jpg

chrisandrich.jpg

13.jpg

Chris being awesome, once again.

12524416.png

Now - and I'm not really trying to speculate - but does anyone remember what date Muse cancelled for Chris's baby? Shouldn't he be having the little Wolstenholme soon? :happy:

It's November, definitely. Very early in November too.

OMG THIS:

kirkmonsterrr @CTWolstenholme You do realise, by tweeting you are making millions of women across Twitter pregnant?

CTWolstenholme @kirkmonsterrr haha.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

made my day!

Oh yes!!

And somebody asked him if he'd consider having four more kids so he could have his own football team, @yurialfani I did think about but by the time I have a full tram I'll be an old man. I'm struggling to keep up already.

:LOL:

And then this one:

@reyxD I always score. In more ways than one. :ninja:

1235367606f7cd8fee69f19.jpg

9125708.jpg

1235367606f7cd8fee69f19.jpg

OOOH, I love this pic. 3 of my favourite men in the world in 1 picture. Bless them.

That interview was so amazingly funny. Too bad I didn't hear it live. I was standing down there at Rock Werchter. I only could imagine what was happening up there in the studio.

Adn I'm sure that Chris will kick their ass at the football rematch against some StuBru guys