thats me in the picture :)

how did you guys find that? i only put it onto my facebook :p

:pope:

:erm:

argh i hate it when that happens. of course by the time it hits the board nobody thinks about it...but that sucks, if you meant to keep it personal.

what side did you play on? lucky you for being in the right place at the right time! :happy:

:erm:

argh i hate it when that happens. of course by the time it hits the board nobody thinks about it...but that sucks, if you meant to keep it personal.

what side did you play on? lucky you for being in the right place at the right time! :happy:

i dont mind people sharing it :) was just intriged to see how it ended up on here thats all :)

i played on chris's side, we played a semi proffesional local team and we didnt do too bad really although we got beat

i dont mind people sharing it :) was just intriged to see how it ended up on here thats all :)

ooh...well...it doesn't take much.

singular group focus being what it is ;)

i played on chris's side, we played a semi proffesional local team and we didnt do too bad really although we got beat

oh..semi-pros. but how fantastic :D

how many of the fans there were actually playing?

I am dying.

tumblr_l84jyxq1wL1qcmby8o1_500.jpg

SO jealous!!! I wish I could have been there!

Chris just scored WOLSTENGOAL

:D

:awesome::dance:

59340_406485372608_504037608_4090558_3315071_n.jpg

Why is that picture so blurry? :supersad:

HOLY OMG!!!! efshiudfiudfbdrzibucs! :pope: *dead*

chrisscepticalbunch.jpg

:)

even with a bald head.... hot. fact.

"Back off. I'm married." That's what he meant.

:LOL: yup <3

He's such a good guy :happy:

There are more pics from the game flowing around in FB. That was pretty cool Chris called for a game with the fans. There should be a proper team Muse vs Musers tournament in the future.

4440235771_fddb2d01e2_b.jpg

Usually nothing distracts me at work, but I couldn't focus after the tweets started to come in. :ninja:

There are more pics from the game flowing around in FB. That was pretty cool Chris called for a game with the fans. There should be a proper team Muse vs Musers tournament in the future.

Really? I wonder if anyone will share...

Usually nothing distracts me at work, but I couldn't focus after the tweets started to come in. :ninja:

I was planning to do some school work or anything else, but when I saw the tweets, I just couldn't get off Twitter.

Pretty sure the people who received @ replies from Chris felt the same as if God were to tweet them. Chris is no doubt gonna be the Twitter fan favorite. Love that he's so down to earth

Oh yeah! Actually I wanted to go to bed... But I guess after the tweets were coming up I couldn't resist! Well... I guess sleepling wouldn't be that possible then.

The only thing I can say is: When I grow up and want a marriage I want a marriage like theirs.

Yep! :yesey: Me too!!! :happy:

Love the pics! Thank you so much for sharing!! And I feel so happy for those who met Chris!!!!

EDIT://

Tweets are coming up again. I won't meet my friend later :stunned: I guess

Edited by Stephanie***