If it's not taken, I'd love to keep Matt's Buchla Synthesizer Re-enactmentfrom the JJJ interview - 8th December? :D:happy:

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if this is a Keep but can I add Chris' Harmonica from the 10th December Sydney gig?

both added

Can I please keep the setlist from Brisbane, 6 December 2010?

added

Can I please keep Knights Of Cydonia and Stockholm Syndrome from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre Gig on the 5th? Cheers.

both added

Can I please keep

Matt's various forms of inanimate object rape/sex at Sydney gig dec 9 2010

Matt pointing at me at said gig

CE at said gig

Matt's matte black mansion appearance at said gig and the midi-screen solos performed on it

Setlist from said gig

That's 5 I'm pretty sure ;)

Please please?? Thanks so much!! :p:happy: :happy:

added

remember you can have 5 keeps for each category

you have now 5 keeps in Matt category. you can't add more

can i have matt's PIB guitar flashing at sydney 8th december?

can i also have his dedication to julian from wikileaks?

both added

My last two for the Songs/Gigs category :$: The moments inbetween Nishe and Citizen Erased at the 10/24 Newark gig at the Prudential Center and "I only dream of you my beautiful" from Sing For Absolution.

Also may I please have when Matt pokes Dom in the Making of Undisclosed video?

Thank you so much! :D

there were some mistakes in the list of keeps in the old keeper thread, and maybe one of your keeps wasn't present.

I added it again to you, and now your keeps are:

MUSE CATEGORY

Spiral Static-naget4music

MATT CATEGORY

extremely rushed talking - naget4music

random 'WOW' Matt sings in The Groove - naget4music

:LOL: I knew there was something else....thanks.

claiming keeps:

PIB Glastonbury 2004

Cars at the end of Forced in

Chris' Red Striped Suit at Cincinnati 2010

Muse's Ohio State Jersey's

Matt's Sunglasses in Stockholm Syndrome Video

added

remember you can have 5 keeps for each category

My last two for the Songs/Gigs category :$: The moments inbetween Nishe and Citizen Erased at the 10/24 Newark gig at the Prudential Center and "I only dream of you my beautiful" from Sing For Absolution.

Also may I please have when Matt pokes Dom in the Making of Undisclosed video?

Thank you so much! :D

added

now you have 5 keeps in Muse category. you can't add more

Can I be the keeper of Dom saying "lovely flags" at glastonbury 2010?

added

Can I haz the TARDIS noise Matt makes with his guitar at the end of Hyper Chondriac Music?

added

Does anyone own the piano is Sunburn? I couldn't find it on the list.

If not can I have it? :D

the piano in sunburn is taken.

look at the list:

piano in Sunburn - Winter_Sun

Well I was searching for that topic, and at last I got it, bit please anybody can explain me about the One month waiting condition.?

Is there any fast track to become the part of it.? please let me know..because I searched for it and I got it :-)

It vestiges knotty, ed visa thailand, when sellers remain directing their focus on the way to product sale rather than decision facilitation and use what they think is knowledge about the buyer’s buying patterns as a handling into the selling end of the equation.

Well I was searching for that topic, and at last I got it, bit please anybody can explain me about the One month waiting condition.?

Is there any fast track to become the part of it.? please let me know..because I searched for it and I got it :-)

It vestiges knotty, ed visa thailand, when sellers remain directing their focus on the way to product sale rather than decision facilitation and use what they think is knowledge about the buyer’s buying patterns as a handling into the selling end of the equation.

it has to pass 1 month since the date you joined this board if you want to keep something.

Archived