Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

haha i'm glad!

i'm going to have to run approximately 40m to get to the barrier, while everyone else only has to run 25 meters! Bitches. :LOL:

I'll have to use my black belt skillz... WOO random thing i feel like telling the world: i was given permission to start training for my 2nd degree black belt on sunday!! i am STOKED!!!

You + Me + musedlc + my 3 friends --- we can all run for barrier. :D And I'll get my friends uncle who is an ex-bouncer to push us closer to the front. We can also ninja it for lolz.

You should post the map on the facebook group...just a thought :happy:

hmm good idea! i shall now.

You + Me + musedlc + my 3 friends --- we can all run for barrier. :D And I'll get my friends uncle who is an ex-bouncer to push us closer to the front. We can also ninja it for lolz.

awesome! oh and include my sister in that too!

Is musedlc coming on the 6th too?

This is gonna be goooooooood :D

I seriously think we'll ALL be able to get barrier... we'll be some of the first in line and the barrier's pretty long.

:dance:

yeah true, the trick is just getting all together in the one spot on the barrier haha!

I seriously think we'll ALL be able to get barrier... we'll be some of the first in line and the barrier's pretty long.

:dance:

I hope so. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Bummer half of us will be on one side, and the other half on the other. I kinda wanted to be on Matt's side, but I'm on Chris'. Oh well, not going to complain, on the 6th I'm in section S4A, right behind Matt. :awesome:

:facepalm:

Just realised you were on the 6th. :( I'm only in the mosh pit on the 5th, on the 6th I'll be seated. Musedlc is going on the 5th as well.

DAMNNNN!

i think i might be the only one who is GAing for the 6th lol! oh wait isn't sebby GAing? i dunno, *le sigh*, i hate missing out on all the fun stuff on the 5th

DAMNNNN!

i think i might be the only one who is GAing for the 6th lol! oh wait isn't sebby GAing? i dunno, *le sigh*, i hate missing out on all the fun stuff on the 5th

I could have joined you in the GA on the 6th, but because I'm going with my Dad he didn't want to be in the mosh pit. :(

But if you are waiting after the concert to meet the band, we can meet up then. ^_^ I'll be waiting around for a few hours.

I could have joined you in the GA on the 6th, but because I'm going with my Dad he didn't want to be in the mosh pit. :(

But if you are waiting after the concert to meet the band, we can meet up then. ^_^ I'll be waiting around for a few hours.

yup, i'm hoping to convince my sister to hang around... well that's if my sign and present don't work first haha!

haha ok here's the deal. If i get backstage, i'll post on the brisboardian page and you can wait around the back somewhere and i'll convince the guys to bring you backstage!

:eek: I won't have anything on me to access facebook.

I'm going on the 5th, so maybe I can find somewhere for us to meet after the concert. Meet you there on the 6th and go from there? Else I'll wait at some door I think is backstage, get you to convince them to let me join, then wait for them to open the door. :LOL:

:eek: I won't have anything on me to access facebook.

I'm going on the 5th, so maybe I can find somewhere for us to meet after the concert. Meet you there on the 6th and go from there? Else I'll wait at some door I think is backstage, get you to convince them to let me join, then wait for them to open the door. :LOL:

haha yeah that sounds good!

woooo i am stoked now!

ONLY ELEVEN MORE DAYS!!!!

haha yeah that sounds good!

woooo i am stoked now!

ONLY ELEVEN MORE DAYS!!!!

:dance: Getting very excited now.

Will meet awesome Musers and then go crazy...:LOL: Can't say I'm looking forward to either night more then the other. Will have sing-along with Musers in the lineup for the 5th, but on the 6th meeting up with more Musers to try and meet the band after the concert. :happy:

Sounds awesome. This is for the 5th right?

Archived