Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Did anyone see the Drum Media interview?

- Bellamy promises something extra special for those going along to both nights in any city.

- he said they are "going to come up with two quite different setlists for both nights"

- we have to reherse a bit, but I think over the 2 nights we'll play quite a range of material

- we're certainly going to try and mix it up

http://streetpress.com.au/online_mags/DM/DM_1036/

:D:D

Oh that's going to suck. I don't want to have to run for the barrier from the back, because I know I won't make it. Damn having tickets for Door 11.

i'm going in through the back doors too, i know i could probably make it, but my sister probably won't, and i don't want to leave her behind so i probably won't make it either... or i could arrange to sprint to the barrier and then try to occupy a space big enough for two people on the barrier (when i think of this i always imagine just sort of hanging off the barrier with my arms and legs spread out as far as possible LOL... sort of like a spider :LOL:) so she has a spot with me at barrier.

I am gonna have to sit down with her and arrange the plans very soon! but then i suppose i will have all day in the line to organise it with her haha

OOH i just bought glow in the dark cream! it sort of works... really faint, and you have to put heaps on lol... i might write MUSE up both arms for the show haha

YOU CAN DOOO IT!

Are you on the backdoor? I need a running buddy to help push to the front with me. :LOL:

- Bellamy promises something extra special for those going along to both nights in any city.

- he said they are "going to come up with two quite different setlists for both nights"

- we have to reherse a bit, but I think over the 2 nights we'll play quite a range of material

<3

Trust Bellamy to come up with something like that. Hopefully they play something like Fury, or something else that hasn't been played live for awhile.

did anyone see the drum media interview?

- bellamy promises something extra special for those going along to both nights in any city.

- we have to reherse a bit, but i think over the 2 nights we'll play quite a range of material

http://streetpress.com.au/online_mags/dm/dm_1036/

:D:d

oh my god yes!!!

I will not sleep tonight now

:awesome:

I'm going to be pissed if the rarites for the 5th are Neutron Star Collision and I belong to you like they've been in a lot of other shows instead of Citizen Erased and Ruled By Secrecy etc.

Just a quick question; How many people are actually filming the concert and if you are, is your camera HD?

Look like I'm not visiting this thread after the 5th of December because I don't want to know what Monday nighters got for their setlist.

If they got Sunburn and Sunday nighters didn't, I really don't want to know :supersad:

Actually if the Monday nighters got awesome rarities at all, like stuff from Showbiz and OoS, and we get stuff like NSC, I really really really don't want to know :LOL:

Hello everybody!! I'll try to catch up quickly...

- musedlc.... Bliss sign is teh secks. Many props to you :D

- The Linkin Park map only confirms what I already thought, but I'm prepared to run/elbow/use awesome black ops stealth techniques to get to the front, so I'm not overly worried. And BEC never replied to my email. Sons of bitches

- Link that Seb posted..... That is the best thing I've ever read ever!!!!! I'm so so so so glad I have tickets to both nights!!! I really hope the good night is the first, and I can enjoy it with you guys, and then I can mellow along to NSC with my sister in the 6th.... But either way, WIN!!!!! :D :D :D

Getting really excited now, Muse ban has failed horribly, but I don't care! I just can't wait for the shows!!!!!!!!!!

- The Linkin Park map only confirms what I already thought, but I'm prepared to run/elbow/use awesome black ops stealth techniques to get to the front, so I'm not overly worried. And BEC never replied to my email. Sons of bitches

- Link that Seb posted..... That is the best thing I've ever read ever!!!!! I'm so so so so glad I have tickets to both nights!!! I really hope the good night is the first, and I can enjoy it with you guys, and then I can mellow along to NSC with my sister in the 6th.... But either way, WIN!!!!! :D :D :D

Getting really excited now, Muse ban has failed horribly, but I don't care! I just can't wait for the shows!!!!!!!!!!

/Black Ops ftw! :LOL:

THANKS BRO :D

who else has door 10 GA 11 on the 5th. we need to work as a team, to get to that barrier.

THANKS BRO :D

who else has door 10 GA 11 on the 5th. we need to work as a team, to get to that barrier.

No dice, GA4. And I think I'm gonna be on my own for this one too! When were lining outside the foyer, and all together, we need a map of the stage, and target a specific spot for us all to run to, that we can protect this one specific spot, and make sure we're all there.

No dice, GA4. And I think I'm gonna be on my own for this one too! When were lining outside the foyer, and all together, we need a map of the stage, and target a specific spot for us all to run to, that we can protect this one specific spot, and make sure we're all there.

That's a good idea! What time is everyone getting there?

Looks like it will just be you and me. :( Oh well, I have three other people with me. We can ninja it to the barrier.

at least i have someone, it is actually a huge relief to have someone to ninja with me :D

Probs about 11ish. Given the added degree of difficulty now on getting barrier, the earlier the better for me.

can you save me a spot. it's a big ask, but would be freakin awesome if you could :happy:

Archived