Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Ce is awesome live, saw it in Manchester. But I kinda wanna hear bliss, just cause I haven't heard it yet. So I'll be bringing a sign saying play bliss for when I'm on the barrier on the 1st night, in the hope that they will play it on the 2nd night.

Best situation would be if they play bliss and ce over both nights!

Ce is awesome live, saw it in Manchester. But I kinda wanna hear bliss, just cause I haven't heard it yet. So I'll be bringing a sign saying play bliss for when I'm on the barrier on the 1st night, in the hope that they will play it on the 2nd night.

Best situation would be if they play bliss and ce over both nights!

That's pretty much the only reason I bought tickets for both nights. I'd kick myself if I missed something!

Apocalypse Please

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Coma

Fury

Megalomania

Bliss

MK Ultra

City of Delusion

Sunburn

Hoodoo

Map of Your Head

Showbiz

Shine

Dead Star

Plug in Baby

Escape

I think I'm more looking forward to our sing-along set list then the actual set list if everything goes to plan. :LOL: But 2 set lists in one day sounds good to me. ;)

Apocalypse Please

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Coma

Fury

Megalomania

Bliss

MK Ultra

City of Delusion

Sunburn

Hoodoo

Map of Your Head

Showbiz

Shine

Dead Star

Plug in Baby

Escape

I think I'm more looking forward to our sing-along set list then the actual set list if everything goes to plan. :LOL: But 2 set lists in one day sounds good to me. ;)

Agreed, at least if they play shit, we'll amuse the crowds :D

i was watching a video of uprising live on youtube, possibly the funniest thing of my day was the camera man yelling, incredibly clearly 'WOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUSE" :LOL:

It's why I always avoid being the cameraman. Everyone laughs at you whenever you yell something out, just because they can't hear anything else. :LOL:

It's why I always avoid being the cameraman. Everyone laughs at you whenever you yell something out, just because they can't hear anything else. :LOL:

Hahaha, I'm willing to camera for some of the songs. Not bliss though, I want to sing like an idiot :LOL:

You can always stamp along to Apocalypse Please as well. :LOL: Somehow I think it's going to be the funnest song. But Bliss, Citizen Erased, Fury and Plug in Baby should be awesome.

yes, we should defs start with apocalypse please to get everyone in the mood :D

on the 5th, what time is everyone getting to the gates?

yes, we should defs start with apocalypse please to get everyone in the mood :D

on the 5th, what time is everyone getting to the gates?

AP should get everyone in the mood if not, the next few songs will. ;)

On the 5th, I'm leaving home at about midday (maybe earlier), should get to Brisbane roughly around 1:30-2pm. Which is NSW time, so probably 1pm. :LOL:

On the 6th I probably won't get there to an hour before the concert starts since I have seats.

AP should get everyone in the mood if not, the next few songs will. ;)

On the 5th, I'm leaving home at about midday (maybe earlier), should get to Brisbane roughly around 1:30-2pm. Which is NSW time, so probably 1pm. :LOL:

On the 6th I probably won't get there to an hour before the concert starts since I have seats.

I'll probably get there about then too.

https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/resistance-the-cd-dvd/452247

Also I missed out on the special edition of this, is it worth getting?

I'll probably get there about then too.

https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/resistance-the-cd-dvd/452247

Also I missed out on the special edition of this, is it worth getting?

I think it's worth buying. ;) I got quite a few laughs out of the Making Of DVD.

:eek: I should have bought HAARP online, it's half the price I payed, and they gave me a dodgy CD cover.

I think it's worth buying. ;) I got quite a few laughs out of the Making Of DVD.

:eek: I should have bought HAARP online, it's half the price I payed, and they gave me a dodgy CD cover.

i paid $20 for HAARP. the best deal of my life was hullabaloo dvd new for $4.95. they were selling off dvds with missing covers cheap, they didn't even know what it was, but i used my muse skills to identify it. got home and printed a cover, now its sexy as new :D

Archived