Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

that's awesome! i've been teaching myself most of their piano songs. now i know united states of eurasia, bliss :D exogenesis 1, and the sunburn intro :D

i can also play the time is running out riff on the bass

Thats so cool!! You must be friggen good!!

And in that ten minutes i taught myself a very shitty Man of Mystery :p

AHHMAHGAWD!! but whats SR? and what time? lolol i dont go on JJJ much

SR = Super Request which is on at six and ends at nine.

i have a signed copy of innerspeaker as well :D

just saying!

what gate do you have for the 5th?

I love my signed copy! It's the best.

Their signatures are so pretty.

Don't have a gate. I had to be seated because I'm bringing a non-mosh pit person with me. Which is really frustrating and suckish and grr. :mad:

EDIT: I'm watching the ARIA awards right now. I'm hoping Tame Impala win something! :D

SR = Super Request which is on at six and ends at nine.

I love my signed copy! It's the best.

Their signatures are so pretty.

Don't have a gate. I had to be seated because I'm bringing a non-mosh pit person with me. Which is really frustrating and suckish and grr. :mad:

EDIT: I'm watching the ARIA awards right now. I'm hoping Tame Impala win something! :D

oh ok, thanks!

damn, i have karate from 6 till 7:30...

i really hope it's not a call comp or something... NAH SCREW IT

i'm missing karate for this now!

I've never been to the BEC before so I got a question on the whole centre. Are the gates which we have on our tickets for entering the foyer or the actual arena? Do we just rock up at the BEC and enter the foyer then line up behind our gate or is there a line outside the foyer? And lastly, is the foyer/ arena aircondition? :awesome:

I've never been to the BEC before so I got a question on the whole centre. Are the gates which we have on our tickets for entering the foyer or the actual arena? Do we just rock up at the BEC and enter the foyer then line up behind our gate or is there a line outside the foyer? And lastly, is the foyer/ arena aircondition? :awesome:

bloody hell.

good questions!

damn, i went on youtube, promising myself to listen to Man Of Mystery only...

... and what do i find myself doing?

LOOKING UP MORE MUSE.

UGH!

hahahahah, it's always the way. i'm finding myself only listening to live versions at the moment, i'm almost getting sick of some of the new recorded ones.

Is it just me or have the ARIA's gone 'Muse Light Show'

Powderfinger had green lasers and John Bulter had the yellow/orange lights Muse use/used to use at the start of Knights during the harmonica intro.

I think I'm having some serious Muse withdrawl. :$

hahahahah, it's always the way. i'm finding myself only listening to live versions at the moment, i'm almost getting sick of some of the new recorded ones.

haha yeah i'm doing the same!

i'm not getting sick of the recordings yet.. i just must be subconsciously getting myself into the live vibe by watching live vids haha

just watched showbiz from like 2001... amazing!

and with that i think i may go to bed.

School tomorrow.. yay..

Is it just me or have the ARIA's gone 'Muse Light Show'

Powderfinger had green lasers and John Bulter had the yellow/orange lights Muse use/used to use at the start of Knights during the harmonica intro.

I think I'm having some serious Muse withdrawl. :$

nothing compares to muse light show. but these arias are pretty epic. aah, john butlers getting his dreads back :D speaking of super request, i met rosie beaton on the holidays :D

nothing compares to muse light show. but these arias are pretty epic. aah, john butlers getting his dreads back :D speaking of super request, i met rosie beaton on the holidays :D

you met rosie beaton on the holidays

Somehow you manage to slip that into normal conversation.

What did she say/what did you do.

And yes, Muse's light show beats anything the aria's can do. :D

Edit: TEMPER TRAP. YEEESSS! :awesome:

you met rosie beaton on the holidays

Somehow you manage to slip that into normal conversation.

What did she say/what did you do.

And yes, Muse's light show beats anything the aria's can do. :D

Edit: TEMPER TRAP. YEEESSS! :awesome:

she was hosting a triple j unearthed thing i went to, and i didn't realise, but she sat down next to me, and me, like a crazy fan, turned around, did a double take, and went 'OH MY GOD, HELLO!' then we talked about glass towers for a while and she had to leave and keep hosting :D

I don't know exactly how the line up works, but when I was there for Green Day last year my sister and I arrived at about 5-5.30 and everyone was lined up in front of these big gates at the front of the centre. Then they opened the gates, did security checks and then you walk through this big concrete area, up some stairs into the foyer, where you find your gate. I had seats so I didn't pay too much attention, but the GA people were all lined up again inside the foyer at their appropriate gate. And it's all airconditioned in the foyer. They also have food!

Yesterday after lunch or something there was this dramatic rosie voice over on JJJ saying something about "Do you love Muse?" and then "Listen to SR on monday" and I was like :eek::awesome:

So I guess tomorrow night's booked. :D

OMG! Thank goodness for triple j :happy:

OMG! Thank goodness for triple j :happy:

that clears everything up slightly, thanks heaps :)

omg, i'm going to miss most of super request tomorrow, school music night.

my band is doing a cover of my sharona :LOL:

with altered lyrics and all :D:D:D

And it's all airconditioned in the foyer. They also have food!

Yes! :LOL:

Anyone know what time DLC are starting?

I'm still trying to decide on what time to get there. I don't want to line up all day for barrier, but I don't want to be at the back. I've got one of the back gates and I want to get around no further than 20m back. Is 3:00 to late?

Yes! :LOL:

Anyone know what time DLC are starting?

I'm still trying to decide on what time to get there. I don't want to line up all day for barrier, but I don't want to be at the back. I've got one of the back gates and I want to get around no further than 20m back. Is 3:00 to late?

I'm getting there at probably one. But I don't have any experience. :/ great organization they have ...

I don't know exactly how the line up works, but when I was there for Green Day last year my sister and I arrived at about 5-5.30 and everyone was lined up in front of these big gates at the front of the centre. Then they opened the gates, did security checks and then you walk through this big concrete area, up some stairs into the foyer, where you find your gate. I had seats so I didn't pay too much attention, but the GA people were all lined up again inside the foyer at their appropriate gate. And it's all airconditioned in the foyer. They also have food!

Oh sweet, so does that mean that whatever gate were at, everyone lines up outside the foyer initially!?! That would be such a relief if true!!!

hmm, i hope the line up is like that, more chance to mingle and possibly swap tickets!

hell yes :D

Dear Aiden,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The external gates are open from 5.30pm for entry into the centre and the arena doors are all open at the same time which is usually about 30 minutes prior to the event start time. This allows everyone accessing the General Admission area equal opportunity to access the floor area.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 3265 8111.

Kind Regards

Brisbane Entertainment Centre

uuuuuurgh.

Archived