Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Thought I would pop in and give you guys a little info. I have just been to 13 Muse gigs in Europe, the UK and the US, over the past two and a half months. I am also going to the Aussie gigs. The US tour that has just finished is the exact one we are getting, except I think, the Aussie venues are a bit bigger. From my experience with the US gigs, there is never any guarantee that the first person there will be exactly where they want to be. We had some excellent security in Columbus, NY, Newark and Charlottesville, where there was only one entrance for GA, we went in pairs, and literally walked to the barrier. Then there were other places where the entrance security sucked, from one line for GA and then them opening all the doors around the arena at once (so people who came at 5pm were in a better spot than people who had been there since early morning), to one line until doors were open and all the people at the back of the line surging forward to the second door which was opened as well. So, in my experience, the security works better when there is only one GA entrance, and this doesn't seem to be the case at any of the Aussie gigs. Some security teams like to look out for the fans who have been queuing, and others couldn't care less.

Sorry if this isn't good news, but I'm just telling it as it is. They may end up being really good, and that would be terrific. But don't lose heart - I made barrier for all thirteen gigs, and there were only two that I wasn't exactly where I wanted, the first was because the security at that European festival sucked (we were the first people there) and the second, because we couldn't get in from the gig the night before as early as we wanted. Hope to see some of you there...:D

just watched map of the problematique at wembley and glastonbury....

omfg, i will lose my mind if they play it in Aust, especially with the who knows who riff at the end... AHHHH!!!

ikr :happy:

I'm bringing extra money for bribes.

Just wear a low cut top. You may even get backstage!

EDIT: I just realised you are only 16. Maybe go with the bribe money instead.

This is bogus.

Still no reply from the BEC, but i looks as if I'm gonna have to get physical. I say we all look out for eachother, those of us from here that get there early, try to find a plan to make sure we all get to the barrier. If that means getting a little violent, so be it.

I'm not getting a shitty friggen spot for this show just because the venue people are jackasses.

This is bogus.

Still no reply from the BEC, but i looks as if I'm gonna have to get physical. I say we all look out for eachother, those of us from here that get there early, try to find a plan to make sure we all get to the barrier. If that means getting a little violent, so be it.

I'm not getting a shitty friggen spot for this show just because the venue people are jackasses.

I'm up for that. People on the 5th with a good gate, save me a spot. I got a reply from ticketek, all they did was say check your ticket and the website, then denied everything. Wtf

i'm up for that. wonder why you guys arent getting replies? they replied to me in less than a day.

Who's going on the sixth and has tix for the front gate?

zomgz, i just remembered that a while ago, they were advertising for Muse's tour on TV!!!

i almost fell off the couch when i saw it, then proceeded to point at the television while staring speechlessly at my mother :LOL:

zomgz, i just remembered that a while ago, they were advertising for Muse's tour on TV!!!

i almost fell off the couch when i saw it, then proceeded to point at the television while staring speechlessly at my mother :LOL:

Haha. One of the tour adverts came on while we were watching channel ten. My Mum was shaking her head at my hysterical screaming. :rolleyes:

Yeah I have had no reply either...pretty dodgy on BEC's behalf...

It's still 4 weeks to go though, so I'm still hopeful of it all getting sorted out.

I won't be on here for a while probably, 4 exams in 8 days coming up...

Unlucky... I still don't think they're going to let us change gates though. And of course I get the shitty one :/

Unlucky... I still don't think they're going to let us change gates though. And of course I get the shitty one :/

What gate are you at?? The worst part is my friend who I'm going with is at a different gate to me. And she's at the back too, so can't even save me a spot!!!

Bulk gayness.

Haha. One of the tour adverts came on while we were watching channel ten. My Mum was shaking her head at my hysterical screaming. :rolleyes:

YES!

i was so shocked haha, once the add went off i was like THAT WAS MUSE!!! OMFG THAT WAS SO COOL! DID YOU SEE THAT!???

haha such a cool moment.

bloody hell, this whole gates thing is ridiculous!

i'm considering finding some way to forge a new number on my ticket...

i need barrier. i dont just want it... I NEED IT!

bloody hell, this whole gates thing is ridiculous!

i'm considering finding some way to forge a new number on my ticket...

i need barrier. i dont just want it... I NEED IT!

You'd think the BEC wouldn't want themselves to look like fuck ups and they'd address the whole gate issue. :mad:

You'd think the BEC wouldn't want themselves to look like fuck ups and they'd address the whole gate issue. :mad:

Yeah, hmm, maybe we should email them again and include threats about spreading rumours of BEC's crappyness... blackmail always works a treat!

Hey do you guys know anything about whats going on on Triple J tomorrow? something about listening in for a chance to meet muse?

Archived