Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

hahaha, it acutally will be depressing afterwards, i haven't thought of it yet. want to meet up and do some stalking after the gig? :LOL:

Mmm Maybe, depends on if my friend wants to stay any longer. She's not exactly the biggest fan, but has agreed to line up early, so staying after for a few hrs as well might be pushing it a bit ;)

Mmm Maybe, depends on if my friend wants to stay any longer. She's not exactly the biggest fan, but has agreed to line up early, so staying after for a few hrs as well might be pushing it a bit ;)

hahaha, i might not be staying afterwards. if we want to stalk, it'll mean we'll be there for AGES, and my parents have to pick me up :LOL: how is everyone keeping busy for the line up. i'll have an ipod, phone, but i can't take a book, because i'll have to be carrying it the whole time, and i don't want to bring a bag, because everyone will hate me for it.

Saturday: Fly to Brisbane

Sunday: Freak out all day, check clock every couple of minutes, bother my siblings by counting down the hours until the concert, then Muse!!! *Uni results out at midnight

Monday: ?Muse, ?uni grades induced depression, ?Wet'n'Wild

Tuesday: Back to Townsville, PMS (Post-Muse Syndrome)

Wednesday: Work + continued PMS

Saturday: Fly to Brisbane

Sunday: Freak out all day, check clock every couple of minutes, bother my siblings by counting down the hours until the concert, then Muse!!! *Uni results out at midnight

Monday: ?Muse, ?uni grades induced depression, ?Wet'n'Wild

Tuesday: Back to Townsville, PMS (Post-Muse Syndrome)

Wednesday: Work + continued PMS

hahahaha, i'm agreeing with this countdown thing :LOL:

haha i've actually got three days off work,

the 5th, 6th, and 7th

5th for wind-up/preparation/spazztasticness/no sleep

6th for driving to bris/continued wind up/line up/prowling the premises in the hope to catch muse entering the venue/THE FXIN SHOW!!!/hanging out back to meet them (hopefully), gonna have to rig some good lies for the parents so they think that the concert actually went till 2am LOL

7th for recovery and major inevitable depression.

*sigh*

Has anyone got ideas for identification?

hahaha, i might not be staying afterwards. if we want to stalk, it'll mean we'll be there for AGES, and my parents have to pick me up :LOL: how is everyone keeping busy for the line up. i'll have an ipod, phone, but i can't take a book, because i'll have to be carrying it the whole time, and i don't want to bring a bag, because everyone will hate me for it.

I'm pretty sure they have a cloakroom available?

They better.. if not, mum can just grab all my excess stuff along with the deckchairs so meh

Last time I was at BEC the cloakroom was just a tent thing near the car park with a security guard standing near it. Probs best to bring your car and put your stuff in there.

i'll probs get my parents to take my book/ipod classic/whatever else i bring about 30 minutes before opening. does anyone know when the doors actually do open?

I had a look here and they say

What time do doors open prior to an event?

For most events, foyer doors open to the public at 5:30 pm for an 8:00 pm show and the Arena doors will open to the public approximately one (1) hour prior to the event. Once running times of a show have been confirmed, they will be placed on the web page specific to that event.

I say we go by this.

I had a look here and they say

I say we go by this.

yeah, that's good. are we thinking dead letter circus are starting at 8, and muse at 8. sorry for all the questions, i usually go to festivals, which have nice and friendly time tables :LOL:

In 2007, Muse started at 8pm. They usually do earlier show over here for some reason.

I'd say doors at 5:30-6:00pm or so, DLC at 6:45-7:30pm, Muse at 8:15pm-10:00pm.

okay, thanks. that 45 minute wait is gonna be a bitch, crazy excitement/uncomfortableness/boredom :LOL:

Hmm I appear to have the wrong end of the stick. I assumed that the 8pm on the tickets meant the show starts at 8pm, so that would be when DLC goes on. My bad.

Nah 8pm usually means when the main band goes on. I think there's a curfew at 10pm on weeknights anyway so Muse would have to start pretty close to 8pm...

Still working on getting tickets for the first night. >.> It's proving to be very troublesome, since my friend always wants a ticket but she isn't helping out at all.

Will definitely be there the second night though.

now going both nights to Brisbane WOOP! and one night in Melbourne! :D :D :D if you see a guy with Bliss red hair with another guy with Showbiz Blue hair thats me and my friend XD GONNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA BEEEEEEEEE AWEZZOOMMMEEE!!

Haha, nice. Red and Blue hair = win!

Still working on getting tickets for the first night. >.> It's proving to be very troublesome, since my friend always wants a ticket but she isn't helping out at all.

Haha, nice. Red and Blue hair = win!

hah if you went to BDO and saw two guys with red and blue hair there then that was us too.. but I was blue then and he was red... Going to swap it over this time :D

I think I saw some in MuseBay, have you tried there?

Still debating whether to go both nights.

hah if you went to BDO and saw two guys with red and blue hair there then that was us too.. but I was blue then and he was red... Going to swap it over this time :D

Haha, cool. I missed out on BDO this year. :(

I might consider dying my hair red or blue for the concert, just for a change. I've already been blonde and it's grows out too fast. >.>

I think I saw some in MuseBay, have you tried there?

Still debating whether to go both nights.

I contacted one person about tickets, and they have sent me back a reply. But I haven't got a lift to the venue, unless I get a third ticket. And my friend won't get back to me about that, it's all very confusing. :stunned:

I've been watching 2 tickets on ebay for GA, for like a week, but it's about to end in a few hours. Oh well, guess we can always get silver seats to the first night. They aren't completely sold out.

Archived