Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

So excited for the concert!

Im coming all the way from the US, to study and to see Muse :p

Im still worried about my second ticket, since I bought 2 tickets for the 6th of December

and I still cant convince one of my friends to come with me !!

I hope I dont have to sell it in the last minute

Anyways, back on topic before Olly comes, I figured out how to tweet on my phone so I can do that on the night as I have seats :awesome: Will prolly be the worst tweeter in history though, I might get excited and forget all about it for a few songs :chuckle:

I'll probs be rocking up at about 5 as I don't have to worry about queuing. Will have to come find you all at the front of the GA line to say hi.

:awesome: So you did figure it out!!

I'll probs try and tweet as well...

because I'll have my camera out for taking pics anyway. and for calling my sister during SMBH so she can hear a bit of it.

Hang on, you just said you had seats. We have to be there at least 3 hours beforehand? :eek:

I don't even know when my friend and I are actually going to be there, we haven't thought that far ahead :LOL:

Ha yeh, like this thread hasn't been 80% made up of banter.

Now that's exactly what you don't say.

:awesome: So you did figure it out!!

I'll probs try and tweet as well...

because I'll have my camera out for taking pics anyway. and for calling my sister during SMBH so she can hear a bit of it.

Hang on, you just said you had seats. We have to be there at least 3 hours beforehand? :eek:

I don't even know when my friend and I are actually going to be there, we haven't thought that far ahead :LOL:

Technological win! I am now a proud member of the 21st century :awesome:

We don't have to be there that early, I'm just keen :D My sister and I went at the same time to Green Day last year and we had a great time looking around and meeting people and listening to the soundcheck. Aww so excited!

My Muse ban has started now, no excessive listening until the show. Shit's getting real.

My ban is failing slightly. It's so hard! So yeah I watched HAARP and the Abso DVD on Saturday :facepalm: I sort of get the feeling that nothing will compare to actually seeing them play, so I'm not going to be too hard on myself :p

990 hours! Only three more concerts and a Wolstenchild stand between us and them :happy:

Technological win! I am now a proud member of the 21st century :awesome:

We don't have to be there that early, I'm just keen :D My sister and I went at the same time to Green Day last year and we had a great time looking around and meeting people and listening to the soundcheck. Aww so excited!

:LOL: <3.

Oh okay...well I'm not sure how to make proper plans for any of this :$

I'll have a whole list of questions I'm going to randomly bug everyone in here with in the last week of November, before I go away on hols.

Luckily I don't come back the day of the show, because I want to visit this thread and check on everything :D

Trying not to listen to Muse too much now or else I'll be bloody sick of them :chuckle:

My ban is failing slightly. It's so hard! So yeah I watched HAARP and the Abso DVD on Saturday :facepalm: I sort of get the feeling that nothing will compare to actually seeing them play, so I'm not going to be too hard on myself :p

I'm considering starting a ban, excluding live DVD's though :D

I've started making a sign! :D not too big though, i'm standing so don't want to piss off anyone behind me too bad. i'll probs just have it for a few songs, then ditch it. :LOL:

990 hours! Only three more concerts and a Wolstenchild stand between us and them :happy:

I'm almost certain this will happen to me, but I remain somewhat confident my powers of self-control. Even though I know I'll love the show regardless!

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

EDIT: Yes, i am currently feaking out. That's what i get for reading the other threads on recent muse gigs...

OMFG

i am also now considering risking my ribcage for an up close, barrier spot. but how early am i willing to get there :happy:

OMFG

i am also now considering risking my ribcage for an up close, barrier spot. but how early am i willing to get there :happy:

doo iiiittt..

DOO IIIITTT!!

then we can whinge and whine together afterwards on here! :LOL:

ima getting there 8 hours early... ohh yeah! i'm actually considering finding some under $20 deckchairs do bring along LOL.. and a sombrero. Can't not bring a sombrero.

HEY MAYBE THAT CAN BE THE BRISBANE THING!!! ALL MUSAGEBOARDERS GOING TO THE BRISBANE GIGS MUST WEAR A SOMBRERO, AND THEN ATTEMPT TO THROW SAID SOMBRERO ONSTAGE DURING THE GIG!!!

but srsly, OMFG I AM SO EXCITED!!! i was trying to work at work today (:wtf:) but i kept smiling like an idiot and whenever no-one was looking i'd have a mini spazattack...

And it's only going to get worse from here...

but srsly srsly, who is up for the sombrero thing? wierd, i know, but it will be a way of identifying each other, and it will probably make the muse guys laugh to see sombrero's during their gig haha

but srsly, OMFG I AM SO EXCITED!!! i was trying to work at work today (:wtf:) but i kept smiling like an idiot and whenever no-one was looking i'd have a mini spazattack...

And it's only going to get worse from here...

but srsly srsly, who is up for the sombrero thing? wierd, i know, but it will be a way of identifying each other, and it will probably make the muse guys laugh to see sombrero's during their gig haha

Sitting through school is impossible. When I hear someone say 'news' now a days, I think they've said Muse and I'll do a spazzdance. And then I'll be dissapointed.

But I'm in with the sombrero thing. As long as I get a hold of one. Identification for the Brisvegas Muser Messageboarders. :D Soommmbrrreerrooo!

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

forty days

EDIT: Yes, i am currently feaking out. That's what i get for reading the other threads on recent muse gigs...

OMG OMG OMG SO CLOSE!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Haha I know right!?!? It's where all my money's going to end up, pointless festivals and shows! :p

That's where all my money's gone since I've turned 18... totally not pointless! BEST THING EVER.

Sitting through school is impossible. When I hear someone say 'news' now a days, I think they've said Muse and I'll do a spazzdance. And then I'll be dissapointed.

But I'm in with the sombrero thing. As long as I get a hold of one. Identification for the Brisvegas Muser Messageboarders. :D Soommmbrrreerrooo!

I know!!! Whenever Triple J say "And next up, News" I get super excited, then really sad when I realise its just the news. :LOL:

sombreros, too big.. ill just be wearing a wide brim straw hat. Haha, like a sombreerroooo, but smaller. And as for throwing it on stage, nah.. that hat (and deck chair) are getting ditched as soon as the gates open.

Archived