Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Ohh wow. Thats so awesome. Which one did you get?

I'm not getting a pwoper Manson, just a replica one. But It's going to be a combination of a few different ones. It has the MBk2 set pickups, a Sustainer, a Tremolo bridge and a Fuzz Factory. Painted Silver. I might eventually put a Aluminium top face on it. Depending if I get the boys signature on the face. :D

I'm not getting a pwoper Manson, just a replica one. But It's going to be a combination of a few different ones. It has the MBk2 set pickups, a Sustainer, a Tremolo bridge and a Fuzz Factory. Painted Silver. I might eventually put a Aluminium top face on it. Depending if I get the boys signature on the face. :D

It won't be possible to add an aluminium top because of the rounded edges and the fact that you can't really add any more thickness to the body because of the bridge, pickups and string/ neck height.

oops, sorry 52 days now. I cant count :facepalm:

haha thanks yeah camp as awesome! It was a year 11 leadership camp to get us ready for all the glory of year 12 next year! :p

And Jegarr, i know how you feel! i have two maths tests i really need to study for... ughhh

So how has everyone been?

I've been waiting patiently for a concert that is too far away for my liking.

And school is dragging on too much. Glad you had fun at camp, though! :D

Fifty-two days sounds more reasonable! I wasn't gonna say anything cause I though maybe I was wrong and its just about FIFTY ONE days now, anyway. :dance:

what time is everyone else going lining up. i have gold GA tickets, and if i'm right, doors are opening at 8, and i'm not planning to be against the barrier (mainly because i don't want to die) but it'd be really good to be pretty close, not hanging at the back.

Ahh good old Year 11. I did that leadership camp with my old high school. Fun Times.:p

Nothing much has been happening for me. Looking forward to Dec for 2 reasons, Muse, and my Manson guitar replica will be finished! Sooo excited for that.

haha fun times indeed! it was pouring down for the first day... we ended up spending almost 7 hours in the bloody bus trying to get to the camp because we tried two ways and they were flooded...

but other than that it ruled!

Ooooh how i'd love me a manson rep :rolleyes:

I've been waiting patiently for a concert that is too far away for my liking.

And school is dragging on too much. Glad you had fun at camp, though! :D

Fifty-two days sounds more reasonable! I wasn't gonna say anything cause I though maybe I was wrong and its just about FIFTY ONE days now, anyway. :dance:

haha, well i wouldn't say i've been waiting patiently...

yessss, and i was happy cause it's a short term! ugh doesn't feel like it

haha, shows you how epic my maths skills are eh? and to think i'm doing the hard maths...

what time is everyone else going lining up. i have gold GA tickets, and if i'm right, doors are opening at 8, and i'm not planning to be against the barrier (mainly because i don't want to die) but it'd be really good to be pretty close, not hanging at the back.

Ima getting there at 10am for the barrier. If you don't want to be at the front then you dont have to get there so early, and you can probably slither through the crowd during the support band anyways.

It won't be possible to add an aluminium top because of the rounded edges and the fact that you can't really add any more thickness to the body because of the bridge, pickups and string/ neck height.

It doesn't have rounded edges. It's not like the Bomber Manson, more like the Ali Top or Mirror.

And there's always ways of doing the aluminium top. It's just a question of do i want to give my guitar away for a month or so and pay a bit extra so they can fix it up.

I'll be taking it to the airport to try and meet the guys and get it signed. Anybody from this forum who comes I'll let you play it!.. ahaha:p

It doesn't have rounded edges. It's not like the Bomber Manson, more like the Ali Top or Mirror.

And there's always ways of doing the aluminium top. It's just a question of do i want to give my guitar away for a month or so and pay a bit extra so they can fix it up.

I'll be taking it to the airport to try and meet the guys and get it signed. Anybody from this forum who comes I'll let you play it!.. ahaha:p

All guitars have rounded edges, just not always as big as the Bombers, look at the Glitterati or Auto for examples. The Mirror and Ali top don't have rounded edges because they have a top material that can't be rounded easily. The only way to add an aluminum top is for the luthier to plane down the top of the body so that it is flat with no round over on the top, then you'll need a fairly thick aluminum plate (which could be really costly) to bring the body back to the proper thickness.

Also, plus one to Deadstar. But with the way the setlists have been lately, we'll be lucky to get Unnatural Selection.

All guitars have rounded edges, just not always as big as the Bombers, look at the Glitterati or Auto for examples. The Mirror and Ali top don't have rounded edges because they have a top material that can't be rounded easily. The only way to add an aluminum top is for the luthier to plane down the top of the body so that it is flat with no round over on the top, then you'll need a fairly thick aluminum plate (which could be really costly) to bring the body back to the proper thickness.

Like I said, its just a question of money and time. Plus the rounded edges are very minimal, which means you could do it, by cutting down the face very slightly and putting on a thin sheet. while still having a rounded edge. This would mean that the sheet doesnt go all the way to the very edge. But Whatever.

I just can't wait to try out the sustainer!

And come on! surely we should be asking for CE instead of DeadS! :p

Sorry for the off topic, but this is defs worth reading, and the petition at the bottom of the page worth signing.

Umm isn't this part of the 2007 April Fools joke on the Messageboard. :LOL:

See this page : http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=42189&highlight=Fan+Sites+Warner

Oh and Dead Star would be awesome, but they haven't played it on the Towers yet so i dunno if it's possible, but hopefully it will be.

Mmm I would prefer Bliss to CE as I've seen CE before (but I wouldn't mind seeing it again ;) as its awesome live

Oh and Dead Star would be awesome, but they haven't played it on the Towers yet so i dunno if it's possible, but hopefully it will be.

Mmm I would prefer Bliss to CE as I've seen CE before (but I wouldn't mind seeing it again ;) as its awesome live

Yeh you're right. Bliss live is amazing. Especially with Falseto and the extended ending.

OOooo the big 'eyes' aswell. Im such a nerd, i'm gonna try and get one of the balloons home, popped or not popped.

If they play dead star....

I WILL LITERALLY LOSE MY FREAKIN MIND.

i love the metal-ness of that song!

jesus, this rain is bloody unbelievable!!

it's like..

PPPHHHHHHHHWOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH

:LOL:

:dance: Dead Star!

PPPHHHWWWOOOSSSHHH? :LOL: I think it's more BBBBRRRRWWWWW!

:$

That doesn't make much sense.

I've had enough rain though. I think my garden is turning into a lake. :stunned:

:dance: Dead Star!

PPPHHHWWWOOOSSSHHH? :LOL: I think it's more BBBBRRRRWWWWW!

:$

That doesn't make much sense.

I've had enough rain though. I think my garden is turning into a lake. :stunned:

hahaha true!

mm, i haven't even dared to look at my backyard yet...

Either Dead Star or Space Dementia.

Or Sing For Absolution.

mainly Dead Star though haha!

Archived