Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hey lolren, did you change your avatar in honour of last week's Doctor Who episode?

Van Gogh ftw!

Ja! :awesome:

OK,

then you'll see what i mean in episode 12 ;)

if you haven't seen already.

Aww way to make me all curious. Is ep 12 the last in the season?

163 days now!

Just realised I get my uni results for next semester on the 6th... so I could be moshing in a very subdued fashion :LOL:

2nd last. The usual 13 eps, plus an xmas special :D

How exciting! My sister reckons what we get on ABC is only a couple of episodes behind the UK so I won't jump ahead and download them.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to have a daily countdown or something in here, come on Brizzy people!

I'd set it up but that kind of stuff and I have a love/hate relationship. I can't believe it's been over a month now since I got tix :eek: Time's passing faster than I thought!

Also, who's ready for the Dr Who finale this week? :awesome:

haha dead thread much. oh well not long now, what is it like 4months or so?? haha

on a good note though, i was in city beach chermside today and they played a live version of Butterflies and Hurricanes, I think the glastonbury 04 performace. Was pretty awesome!!

haha dead thread much. oh well not long now, what is it like 4months or so?? haha

on a good note though, i was in city beach chermside today and they played a live version of Butterflies and Hurricanes, I think the glastonbury 04 performace. Was pretty awesome!!

we can rebuild it from the ashes seb!!!!

that is majorly awesome, much love to city beach chermy!!! :D

We need to have a daily countdown or something in here, come on Brizzy people!

I'd set it up but that kind of stuff and I have a love/hate relationship. I can't believe it's been over a month now since I got tix :eek: Time's passing faster than I thought!

Also, who's ready for the Dr Who finale this week? :awesome:

OMG yes. Glad this week has gone so fast, but this will def be the slowest weekend ever.

:eek: MOSHING PRACTICE!

I so would have :shifty:

EDIT: Just realised this thread is only for the fifth and there is none for the 6th... should we make another thread for it or just change the title and make this thread cover both nights?

EDIT: Just realised this thread is only for the fifth and there is none for the 6th... should we make another thread for it or just change the title and make this thread cover both nights?

Since dead thread is dead there's no point making a thread for the 6th that will be deader than this one :chuckle: so I'm voting to include both nights in this thread

yer I think we'll just put both nights in this thread, makes it much easier...

Does anyone know how to change the thread title??

Good idea. I think the mods can do it, maybe ask Olly?

GA hasn't sold out yet for the 6th anyway, so it would defs be the deadest thread of all the dead threads :LOL:

I knooooow, Dr Who = :awesome:.

Mmm, still got a few questions and all that...and Amy and Rory are still in it :dance:

I'm gald they didn't want a fancy honeymoon or nothing :LOL: Travelling with a Time Lord would be the ultimate holiday for me anyways

Also, has anyone seen the telemovie that they made in 1996 or something? :erm: It's the only Dr Who thing I've never seen, and I wanna know if it's worth it...

Ahh it was so awesome! Lots of laughs and freakouts = good episode. I now love Matt Smith and Rory, so it was a good season :rolleyes: Wonder what the deal with River and the silence is...

Glad this thread has been resurrected, makes it all more exciting that we will be seeing Muse in a few more months!! Was looking at the setlist polls today and decided that we should do our own. I would vote for:

Dead Star

City of Delusion

Take a Bow

Micro Cuts

Sunburn

Dead Star

City of Delusion

Take a Bow

Micro Cuts

Sunburn

I would love those, but I would probably vote:

Showbiz

Bliss

Dead Star

The Small Print

Fury

I'd love to see MK Ultra to, so I'm hoping by December it has somehow found its way into the setlist.

Archived