Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I emailed BEC the day before the general sale and they said that there will be no barrier halfway and it is one big standing area.

Just happened to see the video for Resistance and noticed that there was no barrier (in the mid-section) used in the venues featured in the vidclip. Good sign as well i hope :D

Yer that's exactly what I have on my ticket too. If they do have 2 barriers I say we riot :LOL:

Got another Back Barrier over here as well. I'm guessing it's like the 2nd D barrier at BDO ?

heya seb!

i'm scared the ticket i've got has that as well...i havent got it from the post office as yet...

i saw we riot as well...no way in hell that i am getting stuck behind the "back barrier"!!

Got mine today! :D

Mine say back barrier too... is there anyone whose ticket's DON'T say back barrier?? :p

Mine says back barrier. And if I'm forced to stand on the back barrier, not only will I riot, but I will ask for some sort of money back. No way am I paying $140 to stand at the 'back barrier'. I would like some conformation of what the shizen's going on!

I got my tickets! Totally drove past the post van as it left my street and had to wait until 4 to go to the post office and get them :rolleyes: My GA for the 6th has Back Barrier also, but I am reasonably sure that there won't be a barrier.... but I emailed the entertainment centre just to be sure.

Also, if you go onto the ticketek website you can see that they have taken out the back barrier which used to be there on the stage map for Brisbane.

Oh good, that has eased my fears. My only worry now is if my door is further at the back, even if I have been lining up since 9, my chances of outrunning the people at the front doors are slim. But I'm sure it will all work out :)

It's all good guys, I recieved a reply from ticket today and they said:

"Dear Sebastian, We have confirmed with the promoter that there is no barrier for this event."

So it looks like we should be sweet, but yer if I'm at a back door that would suck to have to outrun the others.

Have you guys only got your tickets today? Haven't got mine yet :\

Also, is it concerning anyone else that neither of the Brisbane ones have sold out yet? Atmosphere isn't as good when there's empty seats all around you. Lameee.

Didn't even know that and I only literally finished the dvd 10mins ago :D

Wow, so your a very new fan?

Iv been in the game for a small 3 years now... wish I had a time machine to go back to the early days.

Catch up on old muse gigs here...: http://erato1.wordpress.com/

Full gigs to watch, on the right hand side links.

Plus heaps of great random Info you probs wont find anywhere else.

Iv been in the game for a small 3 years now... wish I had a time machine to go back to the early days.

Catch up on old muse gigs here...: http://erato1.wordpress.com/

Full gigs to watch, on the right hand side links.

Plus heaps of great random Info you probs wont find anywhere else.

Same! I only got into them about a month before the release of HAARP. I'd love to go back to OoS days, at least

Hey all,

going to both Brisbane gigs and standing both nights but im going alone Monday so id be keen as a bean to meet up with people beforehand and do some Muse stalking afterwards with anyone who wanst to join me, will my fifth and sixth time seeing them cannot wait!!

Archived