Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I wish it was next week, it would make my exams easier to get through ;)

Yeah, DW chat will keep this thread alive :awesome:

Btw cdougw (do you have another name I can use because I'll keep having to scroll to find your username so I can use it :p) you didn't say who your fave doctor was :D

I wish it was next week, it would make my exams easier to get through ;)

Yeah, DW chat will keep this thread alive :awesome:

Btw cdougw (do you have another name I can use because I'll keep having to scroll to find your username so I can use it :p) you didn't say who your fave doctor was :D

You can just call me Doug, (if thats what you mean..)

And Fav Doctor, easily David Tennant. Matt Smith is funny, but he gets a little angry at times. Idk, he's got a weird personality to play this time round.

For the people that dont download it, and watch it on tv and Confidential on tv; I recommend downloading the Confidential, mainly because its not the "cut down" version, so it goes for 45mins, and theres heaps more behind the scenes stuff thats hilarious that you miss out on if your just watching it on tv.

And Fav Doctor, easily David Tennant. Matt Smith is funny, but he gets a little angry at times. Idk, he's got a weird personality to play this time round.

For the people that dont download it, and watch it on tv and Confidential on tv; I recommend downloading the Confidential, mainly because its not the "cut down" version, so it goes for 45mins, and theres heaps more behind the scenes stuff thats hilarious that you miss out on if your just watching it on tv.

Awesome, that's exactly what I meant :D Yay!

:LOL: So we've got David for two people, Peter for one, and I'm taking Colin. Does anyone else like any of the others? You have 11 to choose from! :awesome:

Matt Smith does get a bit OTT and pissy but I think that's part of his character and after all, it's only expected that we compare him to David because he was Matt's predecessor.

I think as they progress they start to take on different bits and pieces of other doctors before them...number 12 should be a woman ;)

I've only watched that once for this season, yeah it's a bit unfair how we have to wait for the UK to give us the eps, and then they don't even let us have the confidential full-running show :( I'm not that interested in it anyways, only if it's been a really good ep. The one I watched had both Rory and Matt wearing glasses, how cute!

180 DAYS!!!

I didn't know we got a cut down version. Will totally download the proper ones.

Awesome, that's exactly what I meant :D Yay!

:LOL: So we've got David for two people, Peter for one, and I'm taking Colin. Does anyone else like any of the others? You have 11 to choose from! :awesome:

Matt Smith does get a bit OTT and pissy but I think that's part of his character and after all, it's only expected that we compare him to David because he was Matt's predecessor.

I think as they progress they start to take on different bits and pieces of other doctors before them...number 12 should be a woman ;)

I've only watched that once for this season, yeah it's a bit unfair how we have to wait for the UK to give us the eps, and then they don't even let us have the confidential full-running show :( I'm not that interested in it anyways, only if it's been a really good ep. The one I watched had both Rory and Matt wearing glasses, how cute!

I don't think I would go for a woman doctor. It wouldn't be quite the same. If they were going to do a woman doctor at all, they should have had her by now so that the last doctor is a guy. Unless they just make it Lady Gaga.

Will bite, I think I like Patrick Troughton the best, because he was the first to develop the character of the doctor to a more charismatic level.

180 DAYS!!!

I don't think I would go for a woman doctor. It wouldn't be quite the same. If they were going to do a woman doctor at all, they should have had her by now so that the last doctor is a guy. Unless they just make it Lady Gaga.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought 12 regenerations meant 13 doctors :wtf:

or do they mean the actual versions of the Doctor when they say 'regenerations?'

What does everyone think of the new colour coded Daleks?

I think they dont look particularly threatening. They old on was way cooler.

I thought they sounded really scary, so in my books they are scarier :rolleyes: But I am most afraid of cybermen. Yeah, you heard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought 12 regenerations meant 13 doctors :wtf:

or do they mean the actual versions of the Doctor when they say 'regenerations?'

Well I am confused about that too - are there twelve regenerations or 12 doctors?

EDIT: Ah, found this http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Doctor there seems to be some debate over if there have been ten regenerations or eleven.

177 DAYS!

I want to make one of those online countdowns but they didn't have the right code to put on the forum :phu: (keep in mind I may just be technologically inept :chuckle:)

I'm waiting on tickets for all three cities! I'm hoping they come today so I can stick some on my wall :awesome:

I really want to get the crowd singing happy birthday to Dom - seeing as it's two days before his birthday - how could we go about it?

That would be full of aweomeness!! :eek::D

Im going in seating on the 6th in the front row and am so considering making a massive banner for his bday!:D

175 DAYS, 21 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES!!!

I'll be at both! So singing can be done on both nights :ninja:

Yeh I'm going on the 6th, hopefully front row in the mosh. I'll try and conduct a b'day song for Dom.

I may or may not be at the barrier also. Haven't decided yet :rolleyes:

:awesome: I can't wait, so excited. Sorry I've been neglecting the forums, final assignment was a nightmare and now study is on to exams...so in two weeks I should be back having fun every day with you all :D

:chuckle: Fear not, it's not exactly the most interesting thread out there. Glad your assignment is done! I have just one more exam on Wednesday morning before sweet freedom. Meanwhile...

175 DAYS, 9 HOURS and 3 MINUTES!

It's getting closer! Better figure out what to wear.

Archived