Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Oh that sucks about having exams the week before the gig, I'm good to go to the airport but that depends on the day my uni graduation falls on...and I won't know that until the middle of next semester :stunned: but I'll still do everything I can to get to the airport :)

Yeah, but hopefully my last one will be on the Wednesday or something... in any case, the gig will be the best way to end the uni year EVER :D

Congrats on graduating this year by the way! :)

Hey Graceful, what's the alternate SMBH video you keep?

It's this one:

...it was in this video that I first ever heard SMBH :happy: haha.

You can call me Grace :D

Actually, seeing as I'll (hopefully) be meeting most of you, you can all call me Grace :LOL:

EDIT:

okay I think i've worked it out.

SG12 might correspond to the doors between s8a and s13a?

I think I'm going to need some major help from you guys when it comes to figuring this stuff out, I've never actually been to the Entertainment centre and I'm already confused... where do you even line up outside???? :LOL:

You've got to be motherfucking kidding me. I will fucking stab something.

Well I've got 12 or whatever, so that probably means I'm with you guys if that's the case...but yeah methinks it's Ticketek stabby stabby time :shifty:

Yeah, but hopefully my last one will be on the Wednesday or something... in any case, the gig will be the best way to end the uni year EVER :D

Congrats on graduating this year by the way! :)

I know it's an awesome way to bring the uni year to a close...thanks for the congrats :). How long do you have left of your degree?

EDIT:

I think I'm going to need some major help from you guys when it comes to figuring this stuff out, I've never actually been to the Entertainment centre and I'm already confused... where do you even line up outside???? :LOL:

I've only been there once, the doors are all numbered and the door info should be on the tickets we get although I've only had seated tix not standing...and when I went we were lined up inside the venue outside the corresponding doors...

but don't worry we'll all be there early for the meet up :D so we can all figure it out together

See this is why I'm soo dissapointed I cant go to the Brissie gig. I want to do the board meet up!!!:( Damn sisters wedding!:mad:

But I will be at the International Airport on the 4th, Hopefully a few of you can come join stalk.

See this is why I'm soo dissapointed I cant go to the Brissie gig. I want to do the board meet up!!!:( Damn sisters wedding!:mad:

But I will be at the International Airport on the 4th, Hopefully a few of you can come join stalk.

If they announce a second show could you make it?

It's this one:

...it was in this video that I first ever heard SMBH :happy: haha.

You can call me Grace :D

Actually, seeing as I'll (hopefully) be meeting most of you, you can all call me Grace :LOL:

Hiya Grace, I'm Lauren :) I haven't seen that video before! It was quite good, and definitely less confusing than the other version :confused:

As an aside, I never realised how retarded twilight people really were before looking up SMBH on youtube. They have made shit like this

Hey guys, good to read that you all got tickets!

Bit late but, I GOT ME SOME STANDING TICKETS!!!!

I was in a lecture at uni during the sale and had to buy tickets on my laptop praying that the uni internet wouldn't drop out. But i must say, that was a really good presale! Really easy to buy your tickets and no being put in waiting lines or pages loading slowly at all. Very impressed with Ticketek!

So what's all this talk of a meetup? I'd definatley be keen to lineup with all you guys!

My gosh, I haven't been on here in ages.

In regards to the floor plan, My friend called BEC this morning and they told her there would be a barrier. And that GA11 &GA4 are behind it.

But i've just called again because of all the confusion and the lady told me that originally there was going to be a barrier but at this stage "they've decided to pull it down" i.e there won't be anymore.

And then I asked if that decision is likely to change and she said "not at this stage. no."

Hmmmmmm :\

I haven't bought tickets yet because we could only find GA11 which was the "back" and that was when we thought there'd be a barrier... I don't know if i should just get them now and hope this BEC chick isn't lying or try again on Monday.

Hiya Grace, I'm Lauren :) I haven't seen that video before! It was quite good, and definitely less confusing than the other version :confused:

Hi Lauren :D

My gosh, I haven't been on here in ages.

In regards to the floor plan, My friend called BEC this morning and they told her there would be a barrier. And that GA11 &GA4 are behind it.

But i've just called again because of all the confusion and the lady told me that originally there was going to be a barrier but at this stage "they've decided to pull it down" i.e there won't be anymore.

And then I asked if that decision is likely to change and she said "not at this stage. no."

Hmmmmmm :\

OH MY GOD I hope that that doesn't change, as mine say GA12... :eek:

Hi Lauren :D

OH MY GOD I hope that that doesn't change, as mine say GA12... :eek:

oh well even if it did change, GA12 is the very front section so it wouldn't be an issue for you (:

P.s I see you're going to splendour, ahhh you're so lucky!

oh well even if it did change, GA12 is the very front section so it wouldn't be an issue for you (:

P.s I see you're going to splendour, ahhh you're so lucky!

Oh, really? I must've misinterpreted the post I quoted... :p so only sections GA4 and GA11 were behind the barrier? Cos I took it as GA4-GA10 were in front, and GA11+ were behind... :confused: lol

Yes! I'm sooooooo excited, it will be my first camping festival so I can't wait!! :D

Oh, really? I must've misinterpreted the post I quoted... :p so only sections GA4 and GA11 were behind the barrier? Cos I took it as GA4-GA10 were in front, and GA11+ were behind... :confused: lol

Yes! I'm sooooooo excited, it will be my first camping festival so I can't wait!! :D

Well yeah, if there is a barrier separating the standing section then GA11 & GA4 will be behind it and GA12 & GA3 are in front of it. But the girl I just called at BEC said they're no longer having a barrier, but yeah who knows if that will still be true in a month.

Ahhh splendour, I missed out unfortunately. I'm sure you'll have blast though and make sure you take hand sanitizer haha.

Well yeah, if there is a barrier separating the standing section then GA11 & GA4 will be behind it and GA12 & GA3 are in front of it. But the girl I just called at BEC said they're no longer having a barrier, but yeah who knows if that will still be true in a month.

Ahhh splendour, I missed out unfortunately. I'm sure you'll have blast though and make sure you take hand sanitizer haha.

Ahh I understand now, thanks!

So you don't have tickets to Muse yet...?

And yes I'll be sure to out that on my Splendour list! :LOL: Thanks!

Archived