Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I'm seeing him running after the sheep only to have the sheep turn around and chase him :LOL::LOL:

Demon sheep. :LOL:

I have found the worse thing to do with sheep, is corner them and have them surrounded. They will literally charge at you head first and bounding...really sucks if they hit you. >.<

So that's pretty much what I imagine happening. :p

Hey guys :) schools finished now, so pumped for muse.

First bit of an interview that came out today that i thought was funny

Q: Is it true this Muse tour is making its way to Australia by boat?

A: Well, the gear is. I'm tempted to come by boat, but I think I might get bored after three weeks at sea.

I love matt :LOL:

yeah that made me laugh!

It's so awesome how he's got sheep now... Somehow i just can't imagine tiny little matt trying to shear one though LOL

yeah that made me laugh!

It's so awesome how he's got sheep now... Somehow i just can't imagine tiny little matt trying to shear one though LOL

haha sorry, just deleted my post, someone had already posted the same interview the last page.

ohh dear, matt as a sheep farmer, i could just see him running around in overalls

EDIT: and a straw hat

haha sorry, just deleted my post, someone had already posted the same interview the last page.

ohh dear, matt as a sheep farmer, i could just see him running around in overalls

EDIT: and a straw hat

hahahahahahahahahah! :LOL:

Hey Brisboardian's, I've been browsing ( slightly stalking) this thread to see what my fellow concert-goers were planning for the 5th, now 3 days out I thought maybe I should join in.I have door 11, anyone else? :)

I think a few have door 11, and planning for the 5th? all i know is that theres a sing along going on....

First stadium gig here.

thought i'd throw this out to the more experienced members. particularly if you've been to the BEC before.

i don't particularly care for DLC having seen them before and really my question is what is a reasonable time to turn up given i'm not fussed where i am standing in the mob from door 10 and GA11

particularly as i've gotta drive from the coast. :stunned:

First stadium gig here.

thought i'd throw this out to the more experienced members. particularly if you've been to the BEC before.

i don't particularly care for DLC having seen them before and really my question is what is a reasonable time to turn up given i'm not fussed where i am standing in the mob from door 10 and GA11

particularly as i've gotta drive from the coast. :stunned:

Hey! welcome,

i've got GA11 and door 10 as well :) if you dont care where you are in the pit, then probly rock up about 3 or 2 hours before the gig, most people on the board are arriving at mid day or a bit later :)

Archived