Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Wow it's been ages since I've been on here...and in true Aussie fashion, can't be arsed looking over what's been posted since my last log in...so anyone care to bring me up to speed on what's happening on Sunday or indeed this entire week/end???

I'm so psyched, can hardly wait for it...and I'm looking forward to meeting a few boardies too...just keep an eye out for the federal budgie and you'll know you've found me ;):LOL:

Wow it's been ages since I've been on here...and in true Aussie fashion, can't be arsed looking over what's been posted since my last log in...so anyone care to bring me up to speed on what's happening on Sunday or indeed this entire week/end???

Basically, its going to be pouring down rain but Muse are playing heaps of rarities and screwing over US and Europe and there is going to be a barrier meet up for the 'brisboardians' look for someone with a sign. I think that's it...

Basically, its going to be pouring down rain but Muse are playing heaps of rarities and screwing over US and Europe and there is going to be a barrier meet up for the 'brisboardians' look for someone with a sign. I think that's it...

:LOL:

Also, in the lineup for people going into the GA on Sunday, we are having a sing-along to pass the time. :happy:

:LOL:

Also, in the lineup for people going into the GA on Sunday, we are having a sing-along to pass the time. :happy:

Sounds awesome...don't know what time I'll be rocking up, but I'm all for a massive sing-along. Oh and I love the screwing over of US and Europe :LOL:

Sounds awesome...don't know what time I'll be rocking up, but I'm all for a massive sing-along. Oh and I love the screwing over of US and Europe :LOL:

so...what time is everyone getting there on the 5th if it's raining? same times?

everyone should post on the facebook group as soon as they arrive :D

so...what time is everyone getting there on the 5th if it's raining? same times?

everyone should post on the facebook group as soon as they arrive :D

Probably still gonna get there at 12. Shouldn't be raining too badly I hope, it if is...well I don't care. :LOL: And I probably won't be able to post on facebook while I'm in the lineup. >.>

Also, the Plug In Baby winners have been announced.

http://www.bigdayout.com/sideshows-and-tours/index.php?SideshowId=3

Argh can't go on Sunday anymore, what a waste of a $140 ticket :(

D: why not?!?

Don't care about rain, I'll bring a poncho. Nothing is going to kill my buzz for this weekend.

EDIT: Winners of the comp were disgustingly shit.

just watching them now, agreed.

and poncho's ftw!

Don't care about rain, I'll bring a poncho. Nothing is going to kill my buzz for this weekend.

Nah MOST of winners were actually pretty good, some were shit though... One of Muser friends got runner-up so I'm happy for her, thought her entry was really good...

some of the winners were ok... actually, i think the runners up were better than the winners.

The phone one was pretty awesome lol

some of the winners were ok... actually, i think the runners up were better than the winners.

The phone one was pretty awesome lol

i laughed at the phone one!

just tested the portable speakers for sing a long, just be warned. i remember them being louder :|

I think any noise will be good enough, if the sing-along starts up good, you will only be able to hear us anyway. :LOL:

lets just hope the batteries last long enough :| on saturday when i go supply shopping i'll try and get some extra batteries :D

Sing along hey? Just make sure you don't get done by the Fun Police for playing music you don't have the rights too. Yeh, it happens. Damn those Fun Police!!!:mad:

They actually do that? o.O

Besides I'm sure musedlc will have the rights to play the songs, after all I doubt anyone here didn't buy a Muse CD.

And am I the only one who failed to realise how small the BEC is? I found a picture from when my sister was at Pink, and it looks really small. :eek:

3ae50.jpg

Archived