Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Oh, ok. :D Hate when people are like that. I asked about a million people to go the first night, and somehow I didn't ask my best friend till last. o.O I probably should have asked him first, because he was able to get us a lift up there without having to catch public transport.

I don't whether I wanna get merch or not, will probably depend on the prices. Since I'm already getting a heap of Muse stuff for Christmas.

haha silly! best friends are always the first people i ask!

yeah, it sucks :(

yeah, i don't have a single muse object... except for posters and mags lol,

so i'm keen for some merch!

mm very hectic indeed!

hopefully i can use my ninja skills to help me...

they worked pretty well today, i managed to steal a fantale from right under my teacher's nose without her or anyone else noticing... maybe i can use that skill to slip into queues/barrier spots etc etc

bloody hell, i just bought a new cheap phone for Muse so i don't have to risk breaking my $200 one, and it is supposed to have internet access but it wont let me get the packet data... SCREW VIRGIN MOBILE!!!

EDIT:

ohhh, i still have to activate my service! riiiiight i knew that... >.>

haha silly! best friends are always the first people i ask!

yeah, it sucks :(

Normally, I would have asked my best friend first. But out of all my friends, he is the only one without a job, so I didn't think he would be able to pay (which he hasn't yet anyway >.>). I also didn't know his Uncle was keen on bands. :LOL:

Me: Would you mind taking me and -friend- to Muse?

His Uncle: What songs do they sing?

Me: *plays SMBH, MotP and Exo-Politics through phone*

His Uncle: Yeah, I'm keen, put me down for two tickets. Any time you wanna see a band just ask me, I'll give you a lift.

Me: :awesome:

And just for lolz. What happened after that.

Friends cousin: (talking to her Dad) You don't even know the band.

Uncle: Sure I do...they sing those songs...Supermassive Something and Problems of a Map.

Me: :LOL:

. :LOL:

And just for lolz. What happened after that.

Friends cousin: (talking to her Dad) You don't even know the band.

Uncle: Sure I do...they sing those songs...Supermassive Something and Problems of a Map.

Me: :LOL:

Hahahaha, I did just lol.

Problems of a map :LOL:

Some advice if you guys wanna get merch...I personally wouldn't risk my spot in line in order to get a shirt, its just not worth it. And people + security don't really like it that people leave the line once they get into the foyer.

I'm sure the merch won't sell out and there will be plenty left after the show, its the first date of the whole tour :LOL:

Some advice if you guys wanna get merch...I personally wouldn't risk my spot in line in order to get a shirt, its just not worth it. And people + security don't really like it that people leave the line once they get into the foyer.

I'm sure the merch won't sell out and there will be plenty left after the show, its the first date of the whole tour :LOL:

Okay thanks for that, i do doubt it'll sell out but I still really want to get some. Even if I did buy beforehand I'd have to bring it in anyway :/

Okay thanks for that, i do doubt it'll sell out but I still really want to get some. Even if I did buy beforehand I'd have to bring it in anyway :/

Exactly, probably wouldn't wanna be carrying heaps of stuff into the venue and have to hold onto it whilst on the barrier...

Merch stand is always open for at least 30-40mins after the gig, i always get mine after

Exactly, probably wouldn't wanna be carrying heaps of stuff into the venue and have to hold onto it whilst on the barrier...

Merch stand is always open for at least 30-40mins after the gig, i always get mine after

i'm showing my parents pictures of stuff i want them to get for me if they can get into the foyer :LOL:

OMG, IT'S SO EXCITING!

Just got excited again. NRMA are holding a competition to win VIP tickets to see Muse at Acer Arena. :D The winner gets 6 VIP tickets and five runners up will receive 2 VIP tickets. Doubt I will win, but if it happens all I need to do is organise a flight down there, since I have cousins that would be willing to go. :happy:

And the person I bought my tickets off for the 5th, just sold me the last two, so now I have an extra two friends going with me. :D

i'm showing my parents pictures of stuff i want them to get for me if they can get into the foyer :LOL:

OMG, IT'S SO EXCITING!

mmm the shirts this tour are actually pretty nice, I have 3 from this tour :$

White 'Uprising'. Grey 'Resistance Album artwork' and blue 'European Stadium'

I saw they now randomly have a shirt back in the merch store for the Aust 2007 tour for only 9 pounds!! Sooo tempting as I missed out on getting one when I went...

mmm the shirts this tour are actually pretty nice, I have 3 from this tour :$

White 'Uprising'. Grey 'Resistance Album artwork' and blue 'European Stadium'

I saw they now randomly have a shirt back in the merch store for the Aust 2007 tour for only 9 pounds!! Sooo tempting as I missed out on getting one when I went...

i should get it, everyone will be like wow, you went to muse when you were 11!

I have that one. :)

I'm thinking of buying the white "Uprising" one as well. Might ask my dad for an early Christmas present. :rolleyes:

the red protest one, white uprising and song titles ones are what i want :D

i don't know if i'll get all of them though :p

the red protest one, white uprising and song titles ones are what i want :D

i don't know if i'll get all of them though :p

The Uprising one is pretty awesome. I dunno if they will have the protest one though cause I thought it was only for the stadium gigs, because they did the whole Protest intro thing and those were the kind of shirts that the protesters were wearing. But hopefully they still have them...

Dunno if I'll get any merch, soo broke atm :LOL:

But if they do a new design for this tour then i might have to fork out ;)

heyyy all

just wanted to show you all this .... its the 'original' seating plan i saved and ...

..... LOOK THERE IS A MIDDLE BARRIER *** ...... its not on any of the latest maps ive seen

the red X is the section GA4 (where i am) ..... and i think GA12 is next to me

though i'd share it thats all ....

SEEEEEEYOUUUUUUTHEEEEREREEEEEE

*** = things might be different now mmmk

hVgNX.png.90849b9099a3eb8e72c578670aa11af8.png

It has some good interviews. however that price is a bit high...

I got mine in the UK for about $8AUD or so, but I dunno where you could get it here locally. ebay might be the only option

That's what I was going to go with. Shame I can't find it any cheaper then that though. Since $15 is a bit steep, especially when that doesn't include postage.

heyyy all

just wanted to show you all this .... its the 'original' seating plan i saved and ...

..... LOOK THERE IS A MIDDLE BARRIER *** ...... its not on any of the latest maps ive seen

the red X is the section GA4 (where i am) ..... and i think GA12 is next to me

though i'd share it thats all ....

SEEEEEEYOUUUUUUTHEEEEREREEEEEE

*** = things might be different now mmmk

my head just exploded for a second, all i saw was "THERE IS A MIDDLE BARRIER" before my computer crashed. :eek:

i'm preeety sure there isn't a middle barrier, i think they changed there mind and took it out?

my head just exploded for a second, all i saw was "THERE IS A MIDDLE BARRIER" before my computer crashed. :eek:

i'm preeety sure there isn't a middle barrier, i think they changed there mind and took it out?

I also have an email from the BEC confirming that there's no middle barrier! So it's all good :awesome:

Archived