REALLY?! Geeze. You're absolutely lucky! I would do anything to fly anywhere in Europe and just watch them perform live. When are you going?

I would do anything too to go at one of the shows from the resistance tour. I hope they come to Canada next year or eventually:musesign:

US is more realistic though, but I don't have money and I don't want to see U2, I find them boring...

I live in fucking Beckley, WV... I can practically walk to the concert. But alas, I was unable to get tickets...

I would go anywhere to see som Moose in concert.

Naaaaaaaaaaw. :supersad:

I has a second ticket, but it's for my dad.

My dad really wants me to have a special first concert, and so Moose it was. :awesome:

I would do anything too to go at one of the shows from the resistance tour. I hope they come to Canada next year or eventually:musesign:

US is more realistic though, but I don't have money and I don't want to see U2, I find them boring...

I know....only if we lived in Europe or something. :p

You live in Canada? Maybe they'll do a show in....heck I don't know....Vancouver, uhh, Quebec. Haha.. I live like an hour away from Canada. If they do a headlining show next year in like Seattle, WA do you think you'd be able to go?

U2 is kind of blah. Not a huge fan or theirs.

I know....only if we lived in Europe or something. :p

You live in Canada? Maybe they'll do a show in....heck I don't know....Vancouver, uhh, Quebec. Haha.. I live like an hour away from Canada. If they do a headlining show next year in like Seattle, WA do you think you'd be able to go?

U2 is kind of blah. Not a huge fan or theirs.

Yes, in Quebec. I'll need to find a lift, or maybe start taking some driving courses ^^ But I'd definitly go if they come at Montreal or Toronto. The first would be a dream come true:awesome:

Yes, in Quebec. I'll need to find a lift, or maybe start taking some driving courses ^^ But I'd definitly go if they come at Montreal or Toronto. The first would be a dream come true:awesome:

Haha. Driving long distances is quiet fun! Take a whole bunch of Muse CDs with you and listen to them on the way to the concert. Find a friend who is a Museaddict and go with them.

I'm thinking about moving to Europe just for Muse. And it's beauty there. :D

Haha. Driving long distances is quiet fun! Take a whole bunch of Muse CDs with you and listen to them on the way to the concert. Find a friend who is a Museaddict and go with them.

I'm thinking about moving to Europe just for Muse. And it's beauty there. :D

That's exactly what I was thinking of ^^

Yeah Europe is beautiful! And I could go to Greece, too if I lived there!

My first concert will be teh Moose. :happy:

I think I'll go see Paramore next year though, why not? And if TMBG comes back when I'm here, I wanna see them too.

Oh yeah, I would buy tickets to that in a heart beat.

I'm also waiting to see if The Mountain Goats come out here.

I love him so much. The lyrics are full of emotion