Do I need to say it?

Do I really have to say it?

:awesome:

I'm so upset I can't remember the rest. I rather think I would have killed Franz Ferdinand, Radiohead, the remaining Beatles (although I love them to death), and Trent Reznor.

But this is all guesswork. I suppose I'll make a movie of it some day. :yesey:

I'm so upset I can't remember the rest. I rather think I would have killed Franz Ferdinand, Radiohead, the remaining Beatles (although I love them to death), and Trent Reznor.

But this is all guesswork. I suppose I'll make a movie of it some day. :yesey:

No! Plz don't kill anyone, I love all of these bands (except Trent Reznor because I don't know them)

A movie would be nice though!

No! Plz don't kill anyone, I love all of these bands (except Trent Reznor because I don't know them)

A movie would be nice though!

I didn't say I would do this, personally. I love all of them too, except for NIN/Trent Reznor (I think they're rather over-rated)

I'll get started on that movie after I finish this album I'm working on with my band. :awesome:

I didn't say I would do this, personally. I love all of them too, except for NIN/Trent Reznor (I think they're rather over-rated)

I'll get started on that movie after I finish this album I'm working on with my band. :awesome:

Double :awesome:!!

Yeah, we're nothing short of amazing.

Our name is Laser Shark.

Look for us some day.,

We'll be fucking famous.

Laser Shark is :awesome:

And I will keep an eye out, for sure! Keep that attitude and you'll go far!

I had a Muse dream about a week ago. I don't remember much of it, and I'm rather upset that I can't because it seemed fun.

------------------

So, there I was. It was the middle of Summer, and I had nothing to do. I got a text for my friend Nick that said he got tickets to the Muse/U2 gig in Virginia. I was excited, to say the least.

Some time goes by and it comes to being time for The Resistance to be released. I purchase it and promptly listen to it as loudly as possible.Then I got to a song on it and it was nothing but static in the background and Matt comes on talking and says, "Chris, you have been chosen by Muse to wipeout all of our competion on a global music stage. Your first target is U2. You shall destroy them so we may take our rightful place at the head of their tour to claim it as our own."

------------------

That's all I can remeber. :'(

THAT'S THE SHOW I'M GOING TO!

:awesome: dream, by the way.

:awesome: Thank you :happy:

I would like to hear what you do :happy: Any vid or recording available yet? Or a preview?

Not at all. We only just started recording two week ago, so we're still a long way off, you know? If it helps you to picture our sound; our influences are Rage Against The Machine-style lyrics, The Beatles' way of taking an idea for song and running with it, and Muse's crazy ass stage shows.

But we've been sitting on like 30+ songs that my friend Thomas and I have written. So we have a shit load of material to use.

THAT'S THE SHOW I'M GOING TO!

:awesome: dream, by the way.

I want to go to that show, but I can't find 1. Anyone willing to take me there (It's only a three-hour drive)

2. Any tickets. (Shameless plug for anyone that wants to give/sell me tickets.)

Not at all. We only just started recording two week ago, so we're still a long way off, you know? If it helps you to picture our sound; our influences are Rage Against The Machine-style lyrics, The Beatles' way of taking an idea for song and running with it, and Muse's crazy ass stage shows.

But we've been sitting on like 30+ songs that my friend Thomas and I have written. So we have a shit load of material to use.

Sounds pretty cool! And 30+ songs is a lot!

When you'll have a video/recording tell me ok? You really made me curious :happy:

:yesey::awesome:

It's tentatively titled "Strive"

If you have any criticism, please say it.

(verse 1)

The Bass meets the drum an explosive force

Knockin all those 747s of their course

As they travel through airwaves multiplyin

Five sonic booms rise for every one thats dyin

The guitar cracks in with a battlecry from the vocals

Shake and slide, drop and grind wake the locals

The wars been wageds and we've already lost

Tomahawk barrages planting spores for bloody moss

With these hands I'll pave the to new beginnings

But to get what I seek something must be ending

(chorus)

So I visualize

And try to strive

Towards that distant golden sunrise

And sunset

I wage wars for what I want to get

And you aint seen nothin yet

Nu-uh

You aint seen nothing yet

(verse 2)

So flashback

Blast from the past

Towers rise from rubble and ash

Dirt erupts violently with emerald grass

And its all just a blur cause its moving too fast

Vines shoot up, strangling trees

Cherry blossoms flow through a calming breeze

And as the world truly starts to breath

I wake with a shake

With my feet on the concrete

(chorus)

So I visualize

And try to strive

Towards that distant golden sunrise

And sunset

I wage wars for what I want to get

And you aint seen nothin yet

Nu-uh

You aint seen nothing yet

I said you aint seen nothin

(Uber Bitching Guitar Solo)

(outro)

From the silence of the heart to the scream of the soul

The worlds gotta wake up and lose control

Stay true to your and to your heart stay true

Words from a time that has long been through

(Repeat outro again and lead into)

Now cut!

That second verse is amazing! It flows right through and has powerful images to it!

The rest is :awesome: too, but I found this "With these hands I'll pave the to new beginnings" I don't understand the sentence, I think you either missed a word after the "the" or it is not supposed to be :)

Nice work :happy:

It's brilliance.

Mai want your lyric writing skillz. :yesey:

Yes, I know. I'm :awesome:.

Thank you very much for teh compliments.

That second verse is amazing! It flows right through and has powerful images to it!

The rest is :awesome: too, but I found this "With these hands I'll pave the to new beginnings" I don't understand the sentence, I think you either missed a word after the "the" or it is not supposed to be :)

Nice work :happy:

Sorry I left out the word "path".

It's the song that really brings people to our gigs, but we barely make profit doing gigs so that's we've started making the album.