New Volkswagen Polo italian spot

Torre878

That's three parts awesome...and one part disturbing! What's the idea, playing a song about a dying man in a car commercial??? :LOL:

The American VW TV spots are no fun at all, just guys punching each other when they see a Volkswagen. :noey: I wants Muse! I think Plug in Baby would be a great song for a car, especially a hybrid. :chuckle:

That's three parts awesome...and one part disturbing! What's the idea, playing a song about a dying man in a car commercial??? :LOL:

The American VW TV spots are no fun at all, just guys punching each other when they see a Volkswagen. :noey: I wants Muse! I think Plug in Baby would be a great song for a car, especially a hybrid. :chuckle:

There was another commercial with Space Dementia some years ago here. If my mind doesn't deceive me it was a perfume commercial :yesey:

There was another commercial with Space Dementia some years ago here. If my mind doesn't deceive me it was a perfume commercial :yesey:

It certainly was.. can't remember the brand, it was on as recently as Christmas last year. I love spotting Muse in commercials :D

When I first heard it I couldn't believe it. I later realised it and grinned so hard my cheeks were hurting (let's not exaggerate...:shifty:) and my mom didn't understand why: "Mom, it's Muse, Thoughts of a dying atheist!!!" :dance:

And my dad said :"Oh, look at that, it's Muzze!" ...

Hearing them "publicly" always bring a certain joy in my mind...:D

Archived