They're not bad songs exactly, just not what I want to hear in a Muse song. I guess I should have added "for me" or "in my opinion" to it.

I don't think anyone should always put "imo" in every post, it's implied (99% of the times).

Anyway do you like Endlessly?

I don't mind Madness or UD or even Feeling Good or GL. But for the living love of fuck Muse please don't put them in setlists.

I don't want that shit live, I want tasty as fuck riffs and piano arpeggios and songs with enough emotion to make want to flood the venue with tears.

I don't mind Madness or UD or even Feeling Good or GL. But for the living love of fuck Muse please don't put them in setlists.

I don't want that shit live, I want tasty as fuck riffs and piano arpeggios and songs with enough emotion to make want to flood the venue with tears.

I still enjoyed Madness live. Feeling Good would be acceptable if in conjunction with another more rare piano song at least.

This. Madness with a great crowd becomes one of the highlights.

And Feeling Good is well beefy live, I don't have many problems with it, if the other piano song is Sunburn/Falling Down/Space Dementia/Apocalypse Please/RBS/Hoodoo/Eurasia

This. Madness with a great crowd becomes one of the highlights.

And Feeling Good is well beefy live, I don't have many problems with it, if the other piano song is Sunburn/Falling Down/Space Dementia/Apocalypse Please/RBS/Hoodoo/Eurasia

Well I didn't mind FG at Manchester because it was after the onslaught of Eurasia and Dead Star.

It was still a bit shit at Emirates though. It's just not a very exciting song. Not much happens.

And Redemption needs to be added to your list.

Kinda sucks Muse have a bunch of great piano songs but only keep it at Sunburn/Eurasia + FG or Explorers + Sunburn/Eurasia and only one offs of RBS and Redemption and a short lived Falling Down. Even worse last tour which was pretty much Eurasia + Feeling Good.

If they rotated the 2 piano slots that would allow for a lot of variety.

Also, I was never a huge fan of Sunburn live. But it is better than getting more of Explorers and Feeling Good and is not a bad live song at all.

Well I didn't mind FG at Manchester because it was after the onslaught of Eurasia and Dead Star.

It was still a bit shit at Emirates though. It's just not a very exciting song. Not much happens.

And Redemption needs to be added to your list.

It felt fine for me because I got Sunburn + Dead Star, I'd rather catch a breath with FG than with Explorers. And the singalong was nice

And I knew I had forgotten something.

Also, I was never a huge fan of Sunburn live

Maybe because at your gig no one knew it except for that guy who freaked out

I think it's a great live song, and chorus and solo are so powerful :love:

Kinda sucks Muse have a bunch of great piano songs but only keep it at Sunburn/Eurasia + FG or Explorers + Sunburn/Eurasia and only one offs of RBS and Redemption and a short lived Falling Down. Even worse last tour which was pretty much Eurasia + Feeling Good.

If they rotated the 2 piano slots that would allow for a lot of variety.

Also, I was never a huge fan of Sunburn live. But it is better than getting more of Explorers and Feeling Good and is not a bad live song at all.

Okay this is closer to what I was getting at. I'd much rather have Sunburn over FG or Explorers or Falling Down, I'd much prefer another piano song.

In an ideal world they'd have three piano tracks in a set

Falling Down / Redemption / Screenager / Explorers

Cross Pollination / RBS / Hoodoo / FG / IBTY / NSC / Endlessly

Sunburn / Apocalypse Please / Space Dementia / Eurasia / Megalomania

They can keep FG and Explorers if they'd at least incorporate the rest of them.

inb4 Explorers - > FG -> Sunburn

Edited by ryanp16

Maybe because at your gig no one knew it except for that guy who freaked out

I think it's a great live song, and chorus and solo are so powerful :love:

The whole front row went crazy for it. I didn't even know how weak the reaction was until I looked at later footage.

And this is nothing new. It never impressed me that much live for years just watching the pro-shot footage, even from the Abso era. Not that it's bad live as I said, it's just it was low on the piano songs I'd want to see live. If it was replaced with another good piano song I wouldn't miss it, but I'd much much rather have it than FG or Explorers.