• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

obsessionz ftw :awesome:

true story - like 2 mins ago me and my cat had a bit of a collision (like neutron stars) as she went to jump on the couch at the same time i was moving my leg up. This resulted in me accidentally kicking the poor dear across the room :$

So, it may have been unintentional, but I have, in fact, kicked a kitty tonight :LOL:

Again, I lol'd a lot.

this jonnyace person? :erm::facepalm:

JonnyAce is :awesome: He has been very entertaining.

yes. CE was played and mayhem ensued. :LOL:

and glad your son is fine.:)

That's good, glad to hear it. Sick kids are :noey:

WATU + Uprising

MoTP

New Born

SMBH

Resistance

Hysteria

Nishe + CE

USoE

FG (HA!)

Helsinki+UD

HOTRS + TIRO

Starlight

PiB

Exo 1.

SS.

MWaH + KoC

that's a wrap. see you at the ass boat after-party if you can't sleep.

Yeah, I'm heading out too. As always, it's been fun. I'm interested to hear from those who were there to see the crowd's reaction during CE. I think that plays a large part in the band's choice of song. We will see. G'Night everyone.

join the club.. :supersad:

glad to hear your son doesn't have Strep.. So what was it?

Something viral. The rapid strep test came back negative, so now we just have to manage the symptoms until it clears up on it's own. He'll be fine.

I'm still holding out hope for somthing special in C'ville, so I'm not too bummed...Yet.

I must see videos of CE.

now, i like to make new jersey jokes as much as the next guy, but they are on the same continent ;)

I interpreted that as we'd all have to go somewhere besides North America to hear many of the songs we really want to hear. Unfortunately, I think CE tonight is going to be more of a fluke than a standard for the rest of the NA gigs. That said, I certainly hope I'm wrong there. My preference is Bliss, but I'd take CE.

I interpreted that as we'd all have to go somewhere besides North America to hear many of the songs we really want to hear. Unfortunately, I think CE tonight is going to be more of a fluke than a standard for the rest of the NA gigs. That said, I certainly hope I'm wrong there. My preference is Bliss, but I'd take CE.

Yeah, I know, it just looked funny to me :chuckle:

I think this is the first time they've played CE in the US for this entire album tour... they did Bliss once and RBS twice back in the spring... but not CE....

JonnyAce Oh, did i mention the 3 towers that rise/lower out of/in to the stage with the band members on them at different points in the show? #muse

omg really?! They had towers and stuff? I ought to check this band out, they sound like they're pretty cool!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived