• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Hey all, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it to this show and now I definitely am and I was wondering if anybody has any extra tickets?? I would need 2. I can't do GA because my boyfriend and I have his son that day so I will not be able to wait in line. If anyone has any extra seats they are trying to get rid of shoot me a pm or email me at mehelfrich@gmail.com.

Hey all, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it to this show and now I definitely am and I was wondering if anybody has any extra tickets?? I would need 2. I can't do GA because my boyfriend and I have his son that day so I will not be able to wait in line. If anyone has any extra seats they are trying to get rid of shoot me a pm or email me at mehelfrich@gmail.com.

Ticketmaster still has seats

So if anyone going to this concert could do me a favor it'd be greatly appreciated!

I bought a size small shirt (pictures below) at the Cincinnati gig but my friend didn't have any money so she couldn't buy anything. I was going to buy her this bag and a hat online for her birthday (or Christmas), but my parents refuse to order anything online plus it's a lot more expensive online. So I was wondering if I sent anyone the shirt, they could buy me that bag and the hat at a concert and send it back to me. If it means anything I can't find the shirt anywhere online so it must be a tour only shirt, and it has the US tour dates on the back. They cost pretty much the same amount; the shirt is $32 and the bag and hat together is $30. I'd pay for your shipping also!

I'm not sure which hat she wanted, either this or this. Either one would work!

036.jpg?t=1287202886

037.jpg?t=1287202947

If someone could do this for me it would be completely amazing and it would be hugely appreciated!

Let me know if you're interested by PMing me and I'll send the shirt and shipping cost asap.

Hi guys!

I've gotta be annoying and ask you guys if you could please have a heart and help a poor, fellow Muser out! This is a simple request to anyone and eveyrone with GA tickets who happens to meet Tom Kirk before or after the show.

I have spent at least half of the summer and up until this point organizing a special scrapbook project with a group of my Muse friends from all over the world (there are 16 of us total). Everyone contributed stuff, but I personally spent a lot of time and money putting it all together for the guys. It's really something special and unique that we would really like to get to them!

If I had GA tickets, I would definately try to give it to Tom after the show... but the problem is, I have seats. So my plan is to go outside after the show and pray that they'll stop and say bye as they leave (I know that they usually just wave from a distance, or sometimes you never even see them at all... but some fans HAVE gotten lucky, so who knows!)

Anyway, if anyone happens to meet Tom and remembers/has a chance, can you please just say something like "There's gonna be a girl outside after the show with a really special gift for the guys. She'd really love if someone could come out and get it." Or it could even be as vague as "People are gonna have some cool gifts for the band. Could someone come out after the show to get them?"

No one is obligated to do this, of course, but if anyone has the chance and wants to help a poor desperate fellow fan out, I would be forever grateful! I've been wishing and praying for months that I'm gonna be able to get this gift to them. I guess we'll find out in a week if my dreams will come true! :LOL:

Thanks for reading you guys. Can't wait for the show! :awesome:

Weather forecast for next Sunday - 62 & partly cloudy. Yay! Just fine for waiting in line outside.

Sweeeeet.

EDIT: What was it, Pizza Hut? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Speaking of queuing, when are you for each show this weekend?

Yes, a mistake I won't be repeating this time :p You know I had your back the whole time though :thumbsup:

Not sure yet really... I'm going with a larger group, and there's a little bit of indecisiveness currently when everyone wants to get there. Some want 7, some 9, I'd be alright with 10 or 11 considering how damn far the venue is. I think it'll be sometime around 9 though (traffic pending).

Appears that one of my ticket sales has fallen through, so I still have 1 GA ticket for sale for $70. Pay immediately thru paypal so I can get it mailed to you in the next couple of days, or it is available for payment and pickup in the Bristol, PA area. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

Sweeeeet.

Yes, a mistake I won't be repeating this time :p You know I had your back the whole time though :thumbsup:

Not sure yet really... I'm going with a larger group, and there's a little bit of indecisiveness currently when everyone wants to get there. Some want 7, some 9, I'd be alright with 10 or 11 considering how damn far the venue is. I think it'll be sometime around 9 though (traffic pending).

Ooh, larger group? Anyone I know? We have me, Eri, Kay, and Jessica Shadwick in our Marriott room. Gonna be party times! :D

Hey I'm wondering if there is anyone from North Carolina driving to the concert in Newark because I'm trying to go and would to carpool if possible.

I'd look into taking a train up or a bus. You can take Megabus up from DC for a decent price, for example.

Anyone looking to purchase 1 GA ticket for either the NY or NJ show or both? I can accept PayPal payments and will overnight. Please PM me ASAP...I will have to look at the price but I think each ticket was different.

Thanks!

trying to sell his ticket for over $100!!!! stop trying to scalp us fans. no one cares what you 'paid' on stubhub.

Archived