Staying at the Cavalier Inn, too. I'll be happy if there are no bedbugs...after seeing Muse, I probably won't care anyway!

Please no bedbugs!!! :eek:

I haven't picked a place yet, but we can plan to spend a little more money. We haven't celebrated our anniversary or had a night out alone in YEARS, so we're willing to blow a little bit on a nice room.

It wasn't a money thing, all the good hotels were booked solid or up to 2 miles away. :supersad:

Can't wait for this concert. Hope you guys are as excited as I am here in Charlottesville.

For those of you wondering about the Cav Inn, it is extremely close to the JPJ (no more than 1/2 mile, at most). It's basic, but I had relatives there for graduation last year and they said it was fine.

Here's to hoping for Bliss/CE... I would kill for either one.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! :awesome: CE would be so amazing. That's the one I hope for since I know they won't play Showbiz. :supersad:

I hope you can find a place to park! I went w/ the :shifty: hotel so that we could walk.

I'm thinking that if we go with the further hotel, we'll pre-pay for arena parking.

Everything being subject to the fact that I found out today my office will be closing. :eek:

I'm thinking that if we go with the further hotel, we'll pre-pay for arena parking.

Everything being subject to the fact that I found out today my office will be closing. :eek:

Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Will they relocate you? I prepaid for parking too, and now have a big, useless parking permit. You can't drive in until 4:00 p.m. or something ridiculous like that.

I might be ordering flashy blinky glasses for the Raleigh crew (if enough people are interested). They will probably end up being $5 a pair, maybe $4 if shipping is really cheap. They won't tell shipping costs until you have given them loads of personal information :shifty:.

If you want a pair, PM me. Tell me what gig you're going to be at and how many pairs you want.

I had to break my kid's hearts today. We were listening to HAARP on the way home from the grocery store. When Microcuts came on my daughter said, "Oooooh, I hope they play this at the concert!" and my son agreed with a "That would be awesome!"

Needless to say, they were a bit disappointed when I told them that Microcuts would most likely not be played. :(

With all of this talk of hotel rooms, I really wish I'd booked one, but I guess it wouldn't work anyway, since the kids have school the next day. At least I'll avoid the Exogenesis playing bedbugs.

*though that would be cool to see...:$

Count me in at the Cavalier Inn. I'm there for two nights, the 26th and 27th.:) I did call and ask about parking and the guy was very nice and said yes, I would definitely have a place to park. Not particularly cheap by my "frugal" standards, but I think it'll be worth it. My last Muse show in a while so I want it to be special.:happy:

Count me in at the Cavalier Inn. I'm there for two nights, the 26th and 27th.:) I did call and ask about parking and the guy was very nice and said yes, I would definitely have a place to park. Not particularly cheap by my "frugal" standards, but I think it'll be worth it. My last Muse show in a while so I want it to be special.:happy:

:awesome: same nights for us!

this bedbug talk is making me nervous :erm::$

:yesey:

All of the flashy blinky glasses are spoken for.

Pre-paid parking? Never been to JPJ, so are we supposed to do this? With two kids, we have to drive...

I dunno? We've never been there either, but we bought our concert tix off the JPJ website. And they also have parking that you can go ahead and buy on there, in advance, for something like $15.

I dunno? We've never been there either, but we bought our concert tix off the JPJ website. And they also have parking that you can go ahead and buy on there, in advance, for something like $15.

Yes. I bought the prepaid parking ticket at $15. I think the day of the event the price is closer to $20.

Speaking of tickets...I got mine today! Woo!

:dance:

I'M ALREADY SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!! :D

I just need my ticket to come now because I honestly can't remember if I selected for it to come in the mail, or to be printed and I'm worrying. :facepalm:

Where did you order them from? You should be able to review your order online:)

Yes. I bought the prepaid parking ticket at $15. I think the day of the event the price is closer to $20.

Speaking of tickets...I got mine today! Woo!

:dance:

oooo :awesome: were they from concertmaps?

We will see you there! I was stressing out to my husband last night that according to this board the close hotels were filling up, we were going to have take a cab, etc. He is so funny, he just lets me have a tizzy and then surprises me with our confirmation for the hotel :ohmy: He thinks he's funny sometimes. Anyways, to all my Cavalier people, I hope this place isn't as bad as some have said. At least it's close by, I sure didn't want to walk a mile+ after this show.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Will they relocate you?

No, I'm part-time, so ... out of luck. I tutor. But I found out that even though the office is closing, I can keep my current students for the next couple of months. Enough to cover the hotel, anyway :LOL:

Is anyone going to the show, that is in GA, that is queuing early, but not staying at a hotel? The reason I ask because, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my car since I will probably get to the venue around noon and they wont let us park on site until 4pm. Any ideas?

Is anyone going to the show, that is in GA, that is queuing early, but not staying at a hotel? The reason I ask because, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my car since I will probably get to the venue around noon and they wont let us park on site until 4pm. Any ideas?

We're not at a hotel that night. Don't know what we'll do. :p

We're not at a hotel that night. Don't know what we'll do. :p

Yeah, that's gonna suck if we can't find a close/safe place to park. :(

But good news is I got my Concertmaps email today saying that my tickets have been mailed and to look out for a plain white envelope so whoever ordered from Concertmaps should be getting theirs soon too. :awesome:

Yay, just got the email, tickets have been mailed! :D

Yeah, that's gonna suck if we can't find a close/safe place to park. :(

But good news is I got my Concertmaps email today saying that my tickets have been mailed and to look out for a plain white envelope so whoever ordered from Concertmaps should be getting theirs soon too. :awesome:

picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=12408

Archived