I met a lot of the older Musers at Wembley and Manchester and they were awesome! Mostly because I stayed with one and her kid in Manchester and we went to an older Muser get together. :LOL: 19 year old me and a lot of middle aged women! Was really fun though. And I got to meet a lot of people at the pre-Wembley Nando's meetup as well, like Pip. And a lot of them had barrier at Wembley! So there you go, if those women in their 40s and 50s can do barrier at Wembley, you know you ain't THAT old. :LOL:

I met a lot of the older Musers at Wembley and Manchester and they were awesome! Mostly because I stayed with one and her kid in Manchester and we went to an older Muser get together. :LOL: 19 year old me and a lot of middle aged women! Was really fun though. And I got to meet a lot of people at the pre-Wembley Nando's meetup as well, like Pip. And a lot of them had barrier at Wembley! So there you go, if those women in their 40s and 50s can do barrier at Wembley, you know you ain't THAT old. :LOL:

I probably have seen photos on Facebook about that older Muser meet up. I know Gocuanax and she posted a bunch of stuff. Is that the one you were at?

Now I'm going to be bummed about not bringing my 12 year old! My other kids don't really care, but my 12 year old really likes Muse. HOWEVER, my husband and I have not had a night away from the kids, together, in many years, so this time - no kids! :D

As long as we're at the show in time for Metric (my dh loves Metric :LOL:) We'd be up for a meetup.

Dunno. There were just a few people at Liz's house in Manchester. We ate pizza and talked a lot... that's about it! :D

The ones I saw definitely looked like a hotel lobby...

As for the meet up, just send me a PM if anyone is interested. I've never been to JPJ arena, so can't tell you where to meet... except by a decent beer stand! :chuckle:

Ah yeah, could have meant that. Lots of older Musers there, though I only went Thursday night.

Oh I didn't know there were any other than the Thursday one to which we were fashionably late.:LOL:

Not sure whether I'd be able to make a meet-up for this one or not. Hopefully I can get down there the night before so I can get up early and queue, so if it's something that night I might be able to join in. I'm probably driving home (four hours) after the show, though, so I wouldn't be able to hang too long. Hell, even if I'm staying, I might be too tuckered out.:happy:

Guys, I'm so dreading when this show is over ... it's going to be so depressing! 'Cause I'm not making it to Australia unless I get a surprise 300% raise.:LOL:

Count me in for a get-together. My husband and I are driving up early that morning from Raleigh and hope to get to the queue about 12:00 ish. After the show, I plan on being unconsolably depressed, and could probably use some Muser comfort.

We aren't bringing the kiddies to this show, I think 1.5 and 3 are a little too young ;) But kuddos to those that are! I look forward to the day that I can share a great experience like this to my girls.

I'm new to this board, but try to check it every so often. Please just let me know what everyone decides and we'll be there. 35 DAYS and COUNTING!!!!!

I'm up for a meet up. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me so I plan on getting my kids out of school early (I know, I know...I'm a bad mom;)) to get there by 6:00pm, if I don't hit traffic or get lost. My kids are 9 and 11 and they're both pretty excited.:D But my daughter is just happy we have seats. She got squished in the pit at the Justin Beiber concert. We're in section 301.

Just let me know where to meet up and I'll be there.

And to all you Wembley folks...I'm so jealous. I wanted to go so bad, but I couldn't afford it.:(

I'm up for a meet up. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me so I plan on getting my kids out of school early (I know, I know...I'm a bad mom;)) to get there by 6:00pm, if I don't hit traffic or get lost. My kids are 9 and 11 and they're both pretty excited.:D But my daughter is just happy we have seats. She got squished in the pit at the Justin Beiber concert. We're in section 301.

Just let me know where to meet up and I'll be there.

And to all you Wembley folks...I'm so jealous. I wanted to go so bad, but I couldn't afford it.:(

Same here. Yanking kids out of school early to catch Muse... like good parents should! They are 8 and 10, so close in age to yours. Not sure if I can meet up after, the kids will be exhausted. But for those who have seats, we can meet up outside a section area before hand :p

Same here. Yanking kids out of school early to catch Muse... like good parents should! They are 8 and 10, so close in age to yours. Not sure if I can meet up after, the kids will be exhausted. But for those who have seats, we can meet up outside a section area before hand :p

Sent you a PM. Not sure if it went through.:$

My reaction exactly.:LOL: Crushed at Bieber gig: That's kind of adding injury to insult, isn't it?

i believe that JB fans can be pretty harmful :indiff:

is like a bunch of squirrels together... cute, tiny but they can rip your eyes out.

they are now threatening one of the Kardashian's sister cause she said he is cute :LOL:

My reaction exactly.:LOL: Crushed at Bieber gig: That's kind of adding injury to insult, isn't it?

I imagine there were enough Brazilian Blow Out Do's to cusion the shoving... as well as lots of hairspray :LOL: Frankly, it was WAS the tweens/teens that were causing most of the torture in the Muse pits. Shoving their lil' ol selves between well behaved *cough* adults to take a picture at the barrier. One girl in Vegas wore stillettos and stepped on my toe to get by. :mad:

Archived