i wish my mom would come with me to a concert... i guess that'd be just :awesome: and so much fun, but she still thinks that

Muse is too loud and creepy for her :facepalm:

My mom had to listen to all my punk rock music growing up so she likes Muse. :LOL: And I'm probably old enough to be a mom to many of you! I hope I never feel too old not to be in GA. But I understand for some people it's tough with all the standing for long periods of time.

i wish my mom would come with me to a concert... i guess that'd be just :awesome: and so much fun, but she still thinks that

Muse is too loud and creepy for her :facepalm:

You will want to put Chris prominently on display in front of her. :ninja:

Oh, trust me, the whole lot of us who were nine-hour qeuers were off our arses with adrenaline! Anticipation is the best kind of energy!

I'm queuing all day in Raleigh the day before, driving through the night, and queuing all day again. :facepalm:

My mom came with me to the MD show last spring and the U2 opener last fall, but only because I didn't want to go alone :unsure: She enjoyed the U2 one more because it was outdoors (and not because of U2, she said she liked Muse more than them ;)) She said she liked a couple of songs, but I'm not sure which ones. I know she at least likes Uprising and Starlight... she's definitely not a rock n roll fan, though...

I'll be in line all day for this one, but it's going to be my only gig this fall, so I should be ok. Last time I waited from about 9:15AM on and managed to survive, don't think I could do it two days in a row, though :$

My mom came with me to the MD show last spring and the U2 opener last fall, but only because I didn't want to go alone :unsure: She enjoyed the U2 one more because it was outdoors (and not because of U2, she said she liked Muse more than them ;)) She said she liked a couple of songs, but I'm not sure which ones. I know she at least likes Uprising and Starlight... she's definitely not a rock n roll fan, though...

I'll be in line all day for this one, but it's going to be my only gig this fall, so I should be ok. Last time I waited from about 9:15AM on and managed to survive, don't think I could do it two days in a row, though :$

^I scared of this. :unsure:

That's cool that your mom goes with you. :awesome:

You can take me so I can help out! :LOL:

You'll just have to pay for my ticket haha (nah j/k) ((obviously)) :facepalm:

But yes, you will be tired :stunned:

Make sure to pack lots of energy drinks :chuckle:

You can sleep in line can't you?

:LOL: Suuuuuuuuuure, let me just do that for ya!

I hope I can sleep in line, but I'm not good a sleeping in weird places. Promise you won't line jump me while I snooze :ninja: Oh yeah! You'll probably be ahead of me anyways!

And to the grandma comment, my grandma loves muse! She's going to the Raleigh show, which is actually kinda bad because that means my mom had to get a seat instead of GA with me. :supersad:

:LOL: Suuuuuuuuuure, let me just do that for ya!

I hope I can sleep in line, but I'm not good a sleeping in weird places. Promise you won't line jump me while I snooze :ninja: Oh yeah! You'll probably be ahead of me anyways!

And to the grandma comment, my grandma loves muse! She's going to the Raleigh show, which is actually kinda bad because that means my mom had to get a seat instead of GA with me. :supersad:

Haha!

I don't think I'll even be in the same line as you? I don't know, coz I has seated tickets. At Fairfax they had a line for GA and seated. I want to get in line a bit early because it gives me a chance to meet fellow Musers :) Last time we were there this girl was talking to us, she was so excited and I just stared at her like"wtf?" I didn't get it :facepalm: But now I do :awesome:

Awe :( but you can probably meet some nice people in line?

Btw! Has anybody gotten their tickets delivered to them? I think I may have used the wrong billing address (:facepalm:) It said everything was good but I'm a little paranoid :stunned:

Haha!

I don't think I'll even be in the same line as you? I don't know, coz I has seated tickets. At Fairfax they had a line for GA and seated. I want to get in line a bit early because it gives me a chance to meet fellow Musers :) Last time we were there this girl was talking to us, she was so excited and I just stared at her like"wtf?" I didn't get it :facepalm: But now I do :awesome:

Awe :( but you can probably meet some nice people in line?

Btw! Has anybody gotten their tickets delivered to them? I think I may have used the wrong billing address (:facepalm:) It said everything was good but I'm a little paranoid :stunned:

Oops! Forgot you were in seats. I supposed we will be in different lines. :(

I'm planning on meeting some fellow musers in line in Raleigh. I'm not too worried. It'll be a blast.

I don't think the tix will arrive until the week before if you got them in the presale.

^I scared of this. :unsure:

That's cool that your mom goes with you. :awesome:

Yeah, she doesn't really care, but she'll come and keep me company so I don't have to go alone ;)

I'm sure you'll do fine in line. Will you have to be driving to VA or will you have someone else to drive so you can get a bit of sleep in the car? I don't think I was ever able to sleep in line at my shows, even though I was tired, but I did sit there with my head down and rest, and I think that made a difference.

I was absolutely DYING when I got barrier at Mariner's! One of the massive lights on the stage blocked my view of Dom THE ENTIRE. TIME.:mad: I was so mad! :LOL:

and we better not get that sad excuse of a setlist again. :facepalm: don't they realise that's a way of showcasing their music? Gigs are the best place to discover songs from a band!

Eurgh, my madre is the same way. She's very... conservative about her music :chuckle: I only ever let her hear BHAR and TR... not too many ridiculously rocky tracks (though KoC is just :awesome:)

Both the gigs I went to in March at first I didn't get barrier. Once they let us stand up though I was sneaky enough to get a space there. :awesome: That sucks ass your view was blocked! I was told to watch out for those. I was filming the Guiding Light solo at one of the gigs and Matt was right behind that light so it was blocked :(

And I'm glad they at least play for us...but i really would enjoy some more variety. Just because there are twilight fans that go to the gigs (unfortunately) doesn't mean they can't play us Showbiz songs or more Oos songs. Some of their greatest moments were from those albums

Oops! Forgot you were in seats. I supposed we will be in different lines. :(

I'm planning on meeting some fellow musers in line in Raleigh. I'm not too worried. It'll be a blast.

I don't think the tix will arrive until the week before if you got them in the presale.

Me and my mum might hang around the GA line for a bit anyways :) That's what we did last time ^^ Plus, aren't you planning on sticking around after the concert?

Oh that should be fun! I wish you luck with your drive ;)

Ohhh okay :p my mum and me are paranoid that something will go wrong lol

Edit: I'm probably starting to sound weird because I'm saying "Me and my mum" so much :facepalm:

Me and my mum might hang around the GA line for a bit anyways :) That's what we did last time ^^ Plus, aren't you planning on sticking around after the concert?

Oh that should be fun! I wish you luck with your drive ;)

Ohhh okay :p my mum and me are paranoid that something will go wrong lol

Edit: I'm probably starting to sound weird because I'm saying "Me and my mum" so much :facepalm:

Yep I'm sticking around to stalk. I have a good feeling about this!

Dead-duck, I'm the driver. :eek:

Muser ninjas FTW! :ninja: (and shhhh don't tell, but at the U2 gig and the Fairfax gig I snuck onto the floor... :p:LOL:)

I walked up to the soundbooth for MSG, wish I had done it earlier than the last song! Everyone was standing up anyways! It's how I got a setlist though. :p

oh dear :( I'm sure you'll be fine if you take a a couple five-hour energy things :p I was honestly pretty tired at the Mariner's gig, two days after the Fairfax one. And if I happen to be in the line, I'll totally let you sleep in your car and get back in line! Muse qeuers are usually very understanding :)

Thanks! :awesome:

Musers are the best. I've never been in a more :awesome: crowd than in Atlanta. It was a totally pleasant experience.

Nope, if you ordered in the presale they make you wait.:( Yeah on my Philly tickets I accidentally selected the wrong mailing address when I purchased them ... it was a house I rented previously that the landlady had gone apeshit on me, so they probably would have been gone forever had they gone there. I sent an e-mail and they corrected it right away and they came to the right address, but man I was sweating until they arrived.:$

Nope, if you ordered in the presale they make you wait.:( Yeah on my Philly tickets I accidentally selected the wrong mailing address when I purchased them ... it was a house I rented previously that the landlady had gone apeshit on me, so they probably would have been gone forever had they gone there. I sent an e-mail and they corrected it right away and they came to the right address, but man I was sweating until they arrived.:$

Buh, I did this exact thing for Raleigh tickets; I put the address where I live now knowing full well I'll be someplace else in October :facepalm: Looks like I'll be sending out an email soon!

Buh, I did this exact thing for Raleigh tickets; I put the address where I live now knowing full well I'll be someplace else in October :facepalm: Looks like I'll be sending out an email soon!

The good news is, when I e-mailed them I got an IMMEDIATE response and they quickly fixed it and assured me they would go to the right place. So you should be fine. But def do it soon!:)

Actually, all of my fall tickets are going to my parents' house, which is where I lived when I ordered them. Rather than change the address on all of them and risk a mixup, I just constantly pester my family about being on the lookout at their address. "When you see an envelope like this (*holds up envelope from Baltimore tickets that I saved*), put it in a safe place and call me right away.":LOL::LOL::LOL:

omg that's hilarious! when my madre first heard Muse she asked me if they were "demonic"... I was like OH YEAH THEY'RE SO DEMONIC!! :p

:noey: I haven't... we didn't get ours until pretty close to the gig last time. And the second gig I went to, they somehow lost our tix and we had to go to will call... scariest moment of my life, qeueing for nine hours and possibly not getting in :stunned:

:facepalm: I don't get that at all lol.

My dad describes them as "noise".... but he at least admits they're extremely talented! :happy:

Oh jeez :stunned: I'm going to be very paranoid. I've already had several dreams where we didn't get our tickets or we forgot them :facepalm:

Actually, those are nightmares :p yeah I know I'm pretty sad :LOL:

Archived