St. Louis MO - Scottrade Center - 11/03/2010

x5649

If you get there around 3pm at the latest, you should have a pretty good opportunity to get a good spot.

I'm going to try to get there a little bit earlier, my barrier experience was spoiled at my first Muse gig. This time around, I should not be disappointed about anything. :LOL:

Are you talking about buying your tickets or are you talking about lining up to actually go in and get a good spot? Cause I think 3 is way to early. Gates don't open til 6:30 are you planning on standing there for 3 1/2 hours? I mean hey whatever floats your boat! My dad is a concert pro and he says line up an hour before. But you guys decide what you want.

Are you talking about buying your tickets or are you talking about lining up to actually go in and get a good spot? Cause I think 3 is way to early. Gates don't open til 6:30 are you planning on standing there for 3 1/2 hours? I mean hey whatever floats your boat! My dad is a concert pro and he says line up an hour before. But you guys decide what you want.

I waited for almost 8 hours in Chicago outside in the GA line and I was lucky to get barrier before people decided to try to squish me off of the railing and blame me for pushing them off.

I waited for almost 8 hours in Chicago outside in the GA line and I was lucky to get barrier before people decided to try to squish me off of the railing and blame me for pushing them off.

Kudos to you! Lol! Man imma have a crappy spot aren't I? I think I will try and get there at 3! I get outta school at 2:30! Whata think enough time?

Hello STL bounds! I don't normally post here but I do frequently browse.

I'm really excited, as this is my first Muse concert! I did have a question. Any guesses on how early we need to be in line for GA seats to get a somewhat good one? I'm not expecting front row or anything but I don't wanna be in the very back. I live a half hour north of STL so I can get there pretty much whenever :) thakns!

3pm (as PistolStar said) should be safe...BUT, I have seen the lines get so bad they actually wrap around the venue..I went to a show there once and the line was so long that we were actually late getting in...One thing about Scottrade that really sucks is the security- they take forever at the door..and it's kind of a huge Clusterf*ck....that last show I went to there was better...but I've seen it be absolutely horrible..you may want to push it back an hour or so just to be safe...

Kudos to you! Lol! Man imma have a crappy spot aren't I? I think I will try and get there at 3! I get outta school at 2:30! Whata think enough time?

I got to the Chicago show at 4, 2 hours before the doors open. Was maybe 100 people back but ended up about 4 people back from the barrier so its not a problem. I'll be heading to Scottrade around 3:30.

hey everyone! i just found out about this show tonight, i'm from chicago and i'm so excited. this will be my second muse show ever, and in the same year! i got G.A. from ticketmaster tonight! i'm incredibly surprised G.A. was still available...in chicago they sold out in a matter of seconds. did i just get lucky, or are there still a lot of G.A. left?

One thing, though: if you don't happen to get a good spot once the show starts, please don't act like a dick to the people in front of you. I can't stress this enough.

Trust me I'm not like that! I would be just as pissed off if someone pushed me around! I'm not gonna start anything! Don't worry about me! :)

I lived there with my sister for almost two years. Well not actually in St. Louis. She lives in Florissant, but still... hahaha. I'm really excited for the show!!!

That's kind of like saying Niles is just out side of Chicago isn't it! Hubby and I drove the 3 hours to Chicago in March - early Anniversary present. Now we get to drive the 3 hours to St. Louis in Nov. for early Birthdays. Living dam near mid state helps:LOL:.

One thing, though: if you don't happen to get a good spot once the show starts, please don't act like a dick to the people in front of you. I can't stress this enough.
As I found out in Chicago in March - Don't be a Wanker to the short people behind you either. I don't know how many times this guy nearly busted me in the face with his elbow! Geez, I'm only 5'2"!

As I found out in Chicago in March - Don't be a Wanker to the short people behind you either. I don't know how many times this guy nearly busted me in the face with his elbow! Geez, I'm only 5'2"!

Exactly. Finding courteous fans to be around to enjoy a gig with is a bit hit or miss. Hopefully we're all pretty lucky on the night. 'We're all' meaning us here in the thread, lol.

one time I drove to atlanta to see muse at some bizzarre venue, and then we drove back and they had randomly scheduled a show here for less than a month later...

it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me:)

Exactly. Finding courteous fans to be around to enjoy a gig with is a bit hit or miss. Hopefully we're all pretty lucky on the night. 'We're all' meaning us here in the thread, lol.

We should hang out at the show if you are GA too, I'll have my lifetime bodyguard with me. He's over 6' and built similar to Chris!!

Archived