St. Louis MO - Scottrade Center - 11/03/2010

x5649

I was tempted to go to this show since my first time with Muse was in St. Louis but just so you know, I'm short too (5'1") and with these huge venues if you stand towards the back usually by the sound board you can have a great view with nothing in the way. :)

This is not the case for smaller venues though.

Yeah..I've actually done that before...it does work pretty well in bigger venues.. I just hope the people in front of us this time are actual fans..In Nashville we had some major hoochies in front of us who didn't even watch the show...were completely plastered and loud...and discussed their day/ and shopping experiences through the entire show..pretty much ruined it for everyone around them... I thought I was gonna have to choke someone..especially during Exogenesis...God was I pissed!

Yeah..I've actually done that before...it does work pretty well in bigger venues.. I just hope the people in front of us this time are actual fans..In Nashville we had some major hoochies in front of us who didn't even watch the show...were completely plastered and loud...and discussed their day/ and shopping experiences through the entire show..pretty much ruined it for everyone around them... I thought I was gonna have to choke someone..especially during Exogenesis...God was I pissed!

I hope there aren't rude "fans" around me in the pit like there were in Chicago. Almost ruined the entire concert experience for me, so this time has to be better.

I have to say, I was tempted to buy a ticket for the Kansas City show but there's no way I can afford that. :LOL:

I hope there aren't rude "fans" around me in the pit like there were in Chicago. Almost ruined the entire concert experience for me, so this time has to be better.

I have to say, I was tempted to buy a ticket for the Kansas City show but there's no way I can afford that. :LOL:

I was tempted too!!!!!!!!! to do both shows... :) I can't stand bad concert etiquette either...and there seems to be a lot of that these days..seriously, if you just want to talk and discuss your boyfriends and gucci purses, just go to a bar!! Don't come to a concert and ruin it for the entire section. I was lucky enough to see Tori Amos actually stop a show due to some jerk talking and being loud...it was brilliant!!!

I was tempted to go to this show since my first time with Muse was in St. Louis but just so you know, I'm short too (5'1") and with these huge venues if you stand towards the back usually by the sound board you can have a great view with nothing in the way. :)

This is not the case for smaller venues though.

I was right by the sound board for the show in Chicago. It was pretty cool. I know my brother would have been geeking out over that more than Muse... hahaha.

I was right by the sound board for the show in Chicago. It was pretty cool. I know my brother would have been geeking out over that more than Muse... hahaha.

I'm a bit of a sound board groupie myself...it's unbelievable to watch...I did actually find myself glancing over there during the show to see how they were manipulating everything..it was pretty sweet!

I'm a bit of a sound board groupie myself...it's unbelievable to watch...I did actually find myself glancing over there during the show to see how they were manipulating everything..it was pretty sweet!

So did I!!! It was cool!!! I said "hello" before the show and told them they were awesome when the show was over.

Sound board is also set up to be the place in the house where it sounds the best too. Luckily when I'm next to there in LA, I can see all sorts of 'famous' people there to watch as well. It's also a good place to get a set list from. ;)

Shhh. :p

Wait.... YOU'RE FROM BLOOMINGTON?! HAHAHA! We have a running joke that our family is cursed or something because everytime we drive to St. Louis even if its supposed to be sunny and bright outside, as soon as we hit Bloomington is POURS... :LOL:

Wait.... YOU'RE FROM BLOOMINGTON?! HAHAHA! We have a running joke that our family is cursed or something because everytime we drive to St. Louis even if its supposed to be sunny and bright outside, as soon as we hit Bloomington is POURS... :LOL:

:LOL: That's hilarious. The town must be cursed as well, it's a right shithole.

Bloomington is only known for 4 things: Col Henry Blake from M*A*S*H , Adlai Stevenson the presidential canidate back in the 50's and father to Henry Blake's actor, Lincoln before he became a vampire hunter, and Beer-nuts

There's these:

15434_210777308930_504848930_3143833_4448440_n.jpg

15434_210777328930_504848930_3143834_6829772_n.jpg

15434_210777333930_504848930_3143835_7197917_n.jpg

I've yet to take a pic of the Glitteratti salon in Downtown Bloomington.

Those street signs are worth the trip alone!! I have an strange affinity for Illinois-ans..

I always feel at home there on trips to Chicago..I like the nothingness...WIDE open spaces with nothing but farms...and the people are always super nice... I have a thing for the neighborly folk....:)

:LOL: That's hilarious. The town must be cursed as well, it's a right shithole.

I can vouch for that! :LOL:

Wow... two people from Bloomington? I was convinced for most of my life no one lived there... HAHAHA!

Hello STL bounds! I don't normally post here but I do frequently browse.

I'm really excited, as this is my first Muse concert! I did have a question. Any guesses on how early we need to be in line for GA seats to get a somewhat good one? I'm not expecting front row or anything but I don't wanna be in the very back. I live a half hour north of STL so I can get there pretty much whenever :) thakns!

Hello STL bounds! I don't normally post here but I do frequently browse.

I'm really excited, as this is my first Muse concert! I did have a question. Any guesses on how early we need to be in line for GA seats to get a somewhat good one? I'm not expecting front row or anything but I don't wanna be in the very back. I live a half hour north of STL so I can get there pretty much whenever :) thakns!

If you get there around 3pm at the latest, you should have a pretty good opportunity to get a good spot.

I'm going to try to get there a little bit earlier, my barrier experience was spoiled at my first Muse gig. This time around, I should not be disappointed about anything. :LOL:

Archived