St. Louis MO - Scottrade Center - 11/03/2010

x5649

We didn't do the presale. We waited a week, held our collective breaths, and bought our GA tickets through Ticketmaster a full WEEK after they had gone on sale to the general public. We got our tickets last week. So sometimes presale can be a good thing, other times it can be nervewracking as hell!!!

Getting them through Ticketmaster at about 7am, we had our actual regular tickets in hand by 5:30pm:D the same day I bought them. I could have gone way sooner:'(, but my 'Bodyguard' wouldn't have been very happy. That was waiting for a week after Pre-Sale and I still got GA luckily! I think it would have killed me to have to wait to get my hands on them, and I was going through enough already!

:mad: Columbus, Ohio is another story.....

MerAngel...are you the one who has been messaging Argenta Edwards on facebook? If so, that's me. :LOL: Do you have GA or seats?

Yes dear that's me :facepalm:- figured some of that stuff would be a little more private on there:$ Its weird the way Ticketmaster printed we are GA but they have seat info too. So I guess we shall see when we get there. When we saw STP in Peoria a few years ago, we actually had seats in the GA/Floor area but everybody just went up to the front. I don't think they would be so idiotic to put seats in the way in St. Louis for Muse.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wasn't that disappointed...got to see them in Nashville this year, so that's good..plus, I' m really happy for Chris...Being in a huge band AND maintaining a family life/marriage deserves major kudos...so congrats to them!!!! as someone already said..can't think of a better reason for canceling a gig....

:(:(:(:(:(

I have never seen Muse live but have been a fan for years. I was going to go to the St. Louis and Kansas City shows. Lucky me, they are both canceled. Congratulations to Chris, I am happy for him (see: :D ) but I wish I could be seeing him and the band live.

I hope they will be rescheduling these shows for this tour, still. :(

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT CHRIS KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS

Lawl jaykay, hope the baby is awesome. More awesome than the concert would have been. But yeah. I'm slightly distraught, I have been missing opportunities to see Muse for the past couple years. And I had floor tickets. Sob.

Off to go grumble.

Archived