St. Louis MO - Scottrade Center - 11/03/2010

x5649

I live in St. Louis..so anyone needing directions..ideas for places to stay..etc..feel free to contact me...We just drove to Nashville to see them in March, so we're pretty excited that we get to see them again. We NEVER thought they'd come here! :p

I lived there with my sister for almost two years. Well not actually in St. Louis. She lives in Florissant, but still... hahaha. I'm really excited for the show!!!

Yes I knew they'd come there too! STL is a great city, and knowing they came to Nashville, I figured the second time around they'd go there. It's a bit more of a drive than Nashville was (2 hours to Nashville, 3 hours to STL) but I will definitely be going!

I am psyched. Can't believe I get to see them AGAIN this soon. I wonder when the tickets will go on sale/pre-sale?

I thought it said the pre-sale was Wed 4-21...I just don't think the links are up yet. I got my tix for Nashville through the pre-sale and they were great seats..that was a GREAT crowd too..I hope the St. Louis one is good too..sometimes crowds here can be a bit iffy. This used to be a GREAT music city...but not so much anymore..it's sad really...

I'm really excited too!!!!!!!!!!! We drove out to Red Rocks ( 900 miles) in 2007 for that show..and THAT was just amazing!!!!!!!!! I'd fly around the world to see Muse...I'm sure all of you guys would too...:)

I lived there with my sister for almost two years. Well not actually in St. Louis. She lives in Florissant, but still... hahaha. I'm really excited for the show!!![/quote

Florissant aye??? that will be a bit of a trek to to the city..but...it's all worth it...just leave before traffic. :)

I lived there with my sister for almost two years. Well not actually in St. Louis. She lives in Florissant, but still... hahaha. I'm really excited for the show!!![/quote

Florissant aye??? that will be a bit of a trek to to the city..but...it's all worth it...just leave before traffic. :)

ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I'm so excited about this! I'm planning with a lot of my friends on LJ so this is really exciting.

The website for the Scottrade Center has an event page for it. Says that Metric is playing with them...

Any information on what kind of area the Scottrade Center is located? It is a bad part of town or is it fairly safe?

It's safe...there is a park nearby..and some homeless people hang out over there...but they're all pretty cool... there's a pretty heavy police presence there..and it's safe to park 5-6 blocks away and walk to it...There's also Union Station nearby- it's mall-ish with eating places and stuff..a lot of people park in there and walk over to ScottTrade...it's only about a block and a half away..and that lot is guarded. I'd say..if you can avoid it..DON'T park in the garage at ScottTrade, unless you want to be there half the night getting out...

But, no worries on safety...it's not bad at all....:)

Currently hovering over the 10am CST pre-sale time to buy tickets before class. I'm so excited to see them again! Honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen a band twice in a year, and though I know some of you all literally follow the guys around, this is epic for me.

May need a place to crash, but everything is secondary to just getting the tickets first lol.

Do we need to punch in a password for the concertmaps presale or are you talking about a radio station-only password?

There shouldn't be a password for the concertmaps presale... the password is for the presale from the Point radio station in St. Louis... that requires a password.

And I'm pretty excited..they're actually sweet seats! Got section 102- should be right next to the stage... what did everyone else get...?? I'd love to have gone for GA, but I'm so short..I can never see...and I want to be able to see for sure...

:)

And I'm pretty excited..they're actually sweet seats! Got section 102- should be right next to the stage... what did everyone else get...?? I'd love to have gone for GA, but I'm so short..I can never see...and I want to be able to see for sure...

I'm kind of across from you on the other side in 116. :D -dances for joy- By the way... there were GA tickets available for the radio presale for anyone who wants to try and get them. Let me know and I can message you the password....

I was tempted to go to this show since my first time with Muse was in St. Louis but just so you know, I'm short too (5'1") and with these huge venues if you stand towards the back usually by the sound board you can have a great view with nothing in the way. :)

This is not the case for smaller venues though.

Archived