Okay guys I don't actually know if I've already posted in this Thread, as my memorie is pretty weird these days, but here I am. Again or finally! xD

so I think I know most of you! My name on twitter is: ---------------------> chrisgasm

and BTW will #floccinaucinihilipilification be our hashtag for saturdays Uprising? It's awesome! But next time it's just gotta be #SittheFUCKdown. Epic!

xD

So see you guys later on twitter! Feel free to follow if you don't already! I'll accept you all

Cheers

Hi #Musers,

I was just wandering how far everyone is with the vid,cause I realy realy am still verry enthousiastic about making it :D

Mine's all recorded and edited, unfortunately my plans with friends fell through but [i think I posted this before? I can't remember] I went to the beach instead.

Also, what file type do you want it in?

Sorry, I am quite out of the loop.. What vid are you guys talking about?

Some of us had an idea to make a video togehterh with the song USoE. People took certain lines and were going to do something in the vid with their part of the song playing.

I know I said I would take a part but now I have a stack of work about half a meter tall so I might get it done late sunday night! :erm:

Some of us had an idea to make a video togehterh with the song USoE. People took certain lines and were going to do something in the vid with their part of the song playing.

I know I said I would take a part but now I have a stack of work about half a meter tall so I might get it done late sunday night! :erm:

Oh this sounds great! :awesome: Will you guys upload it somewhere?

That was somewhat of a fail guys.. I maxed out 4 times and still no luck with #floccinaucinihilipilification. xD Methinks it was too awesome for Twitter to deal with. :awesome:

True facts.

Are we trying again next week too? :awesome:

EDIT: Oh crap, just realized if we do try to trend next week, I probably won't be able to help [again.] I have to help out with my sister's birthday party. :rolleyes:

True facts.

Are we trying again next week too? :awesome:

EDIT: Oh crap, just realized if we do try to trend next week, I probably won't be able to help [again.] I have to help out with my sister's birthday party. :rolleyes:

when are we trying to trend? BTW, @_seanmcgee there

Archived