At the 4th June Muse is going to play at the Show "Autoball WM 2010" on the German Channel ProSieben. The Show is live and is in the Lanxess Arena in Cologne. (Muse played there already in 2009)

For Tickets go here: http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/die-tv-total-autoball-wm-2010-tickets-koeln.html?affiliate=TUG&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=426001%24957011&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=72900&from=erdetaila

(The Autoball WM is the World Championship in playing Football with a Car :LOL: You can watch a trailer here: http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos/player/?contentId=65219&initialTab=related

At the 4th June Muse is going to play at the Show "Autoball WM 2010" on the German Channel ProSieben. The Show is live and is in the Lanxess Arena in Cologne. (Muse played there already in 2009)

(The Autoball WM is the World Championship in playing Football with a Ball :LOL: You can watch a trailer here: http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos/player/?contentId=65219&initialTab=related

no football with a car :p

• 2 weeks later...

Two soccer teams composed of soon-to-be crumpled cars nudging a gigantic inflatable soccer ball around the field... like a mashup of soccer and a stock-car rally. Just.. wow. I wonder if the spectators attending these things ever stop laughing and take the contest halfway seriously.

In the German TV promo, there's a fleeting glimpse of some cheerleader/showgirl-type entertainers sporting some extremely cheesy costumes, perilously similar to the ones in the "Springtime for Hitler" dance number in Mel Brooks' The Producers. That's a good enough reason right there for Germany to always host the Autoball events, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm kind of surprised that Muse is doing the [halftime show? or maybe pregame?] for this, seeing as it looks like it's just a half-step up from a Monster Truck Rally here.

Although Muse appearing at one of those would be awesome, too.

Two soccer teams comprised of soon-to-be crumpled cars nudging a gigantic inflatable soccer ball around the field... like a mashup of soccer and a stock-car rally. Just.. wow. I wonder if the spectators attending these things ever stop laughing and take the contest halfway seriously.

I'm kind of surprised that Muse is doing the [halftime show? or maybe pregame?] for this, seeing as it looks like it's just a half-step up from a Monster Truck Rally here.

Although Muse appearing at one of those would be awesome, too.

haha it's actually a lot of fun! they'll probably perform during the breaks, one match only takes 5 minutes I think. It's quite a successful show here in germany and we ALWAYS TAKE football seriously:LOL: I just really wish Muse took part in it, then i'd definitely be cheering for england:D we know matt's driving skills are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
haha it's actually a lot of fun! they'll probably perform during the breaks, one match only takes 5 minutes I think. It's quite a successful show here in germany and we ALWAYS TAKE football seriously:LOL: I just really wish Muse took part in it, then i'd definitely be cheering for england:D we know matt's driving skills are awesome.

No no no....:LOL: THIS is only in reason of the FIFA Worldchampionship... to mess around before :LOL: The Guy who organize it is very succesful and funny... :D Please dear international readers...don't think...in Germany is a real Car-Ball association :chuckle:

Yayaya....only three weeks to go!!

Archived