Woah, what a bad mime...

They certainly weren't trying to make it look as if it was live. Matt was moving strangely (well, he always does, but strangely in a different way;)), looking bored and out of synch.

I really wonder why they did that... What was going on there...

Still love the glasses and the suit though:happy:

Agreed. Does anyone else think they looked really bored?

i just wanted to say hi! ich hoffe, dass du das jetzt liest frau sieger, denn irgendwie habe ich mir die falsche emailadresse gemerkt und meine mail konnte nicht verschickt werden -.- aber ich freu mich schon auf die fotos ;D

ok, back to topic:

aaargh! it's a shame that we weren't able to see chris, but thanks to dom and matt, it was massive! i'm still blown away... aaaaah!

and no, i do not talk about their lipsync show (;

Hi Bernaicoma....see attached:D

Miko

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=23812

Oh come on. They were in a hurry to go see RATM gig. :LOL:

That's all, nothing serious, chill out.

This was just a silly German show anyway. They decided to visit 'cause they happened to be in town that day and get it over with without much thought and then run to watch their favourite band.

They couldn't be bothered. And I did see Matt do some silly moves there.

Dramatic hand moves, etc. Not the end of the world for me, just one silleh performance.

Now back to the summer tour! :happy: 44 days 'til it's my turn.

As far as I know, they hate doing mimed songs...sometimes they piss about for a laugh, sometimes they don't...this was just one of them cases where they didn't really piss about.

Why do it then?

It just smacks of them being pushed hard by Warner to do these kind of things :(.

Wow, I was at a friend's house yesterday evening and was so close to mentioning that Muse would play at the Autoball-WM and that maybe we could watch it. Now I'm glad I didn't say anything because this performance would've turned my already Muse-disliking friends even more off them :LOL:

I was legitimately excited when I heard this was a mime...then I watched it. What a letdown.

Absolutely NO piss taking? At least give us a SfA mic deep throat, just something to show what a total farce these lip syncing "performances" are. Come on!!!

*sigh*

Archived