:LOL:

(i do feel sorry for ya girl)

Anyhoo..

YKYATMW (and I'm not real proud of this) you have no color ink/money to get some/scanner/money to get real prints so you take a bunch of pictures from...well...where you think I got them from.

HINT: New Born, Bliss, Feeling Good/Hyper Music, HAARP shots, Showbiz-era Muse, Exogenesis, and a small version of a decent-sized poster in the shop.

:yesey: OT, every guy I was ever into either played an instrument, or was on the short side...

YKYATMW the phrase "Since the 50's" makes you giggle

Gotta love teh short guys and i did giggle...:D

Anywhoo... YKYATMW someone says an *unintended* muse lyric and you automatically sing the song no matter where u are.

"don't waste your time..." -KoC heard that a couple times and

"burned....the sun."- Sunburn :)

YKYATMW..... you watch around an hour and a half of the twilight movie just to hear less than a minute of SMBH even though it's not the best song by Muse:D

I did that. It was like watching a nature show: You're really grossed out, but you still watch because you're strangely curious. Can't say I lost interest after SMBH, though. :$:$:$

*Triple-post*

YKYATMW you take the white laces off your silver Converses and put on black ones, trying to get the Dom-shoes thing exactly right. (Little did I know that the picture had BAR LACING, which is what I always use on Converses).

YKYATMW you wear your plain black Muse shirt along with (fake) Raybans and yellow skinnies...<<<no more explaination needed there.

YKYATMW you added "leopard print duct tape" and "green skinny jeans" to your Christmas list.

YKYATMW you feel the urge to tap your fingers on something now and then, because you wanna feel like you're successfully playing KoC.

YKYATMW you think you may be turning into Dom.

:LOL::LOL::stunned:

Archived