YKYATMW you keep playing this http://www.wmuk-apache.co.uk/muse/site.php even though you suck

How in the fuck do you even play that? :p I can't...do anything. I just like the music ;)

YKYATMW you become an expert at this game 0.o

I am NOT a real muser then....

If you're an expert then you are a Muser! :D

YKYATMW...

You and your friends are going to "celebrate" Matt's birthday together....Which is also coincidentally my best friend's birthday as well :LOL:

You see that your milk expires on June 9.

How in the fuck do you even play that? :p I can't...do anything. I just like the music ;)

If you're an expert then you are a Muser! :D

YKYATMW...

You and your friends are going to "celebrate" Matt's birthday together....Which is also coincidentally my best friend's birthday as well :LOL:

YKYATMW you drink expired Bellamy Milk. :LOL::D

YKYATMW...

In my school, we have a talent show on Matt's birthday :rolleyes::chuckle:

And I'm also gonna celebrate with my best friend and make a nother shirt specially for his birthday, which I do to every dude I'm a fangirl of :happy::p

YKYATMW...

My best friend shares a birthday with Matt too! :eek:

YKYATMW your friend gets you the Emus shirt for your birthday :stunned:470934997v_200x200_Front.jpg

:LOL: I should have mentioned that! Yes, she went to the Coachella festival for her birthday even though she needed to be in NYC for a script reading and when she was boarding her plane at the end of the night, Matt serenaded her with "Happy Birthday to You!"

I get it now :p Good way to get a girl... embarrass yourself, and she loves you for it :LOL: Good on him though! Score!

YKYATMW you keep playing this http://www.wmuk-apache.co.uk/muse/site.php even though you suck

How did you find that?! its pretty cool once you get the hang of it.

YKYATMW...

You watch the apprentice and automatically expect to hear Knights of Cydonia after the title music.

You are revising physics and start singing/humming/whistling Muse every time you read the word 'Resistance'

YKYATMW you become an expert at this game 0.o

I am NOT a real muser then....

wouldn't that make you even more of a muser? :LOL:

YKYATMW you drink expired Bellamy Milk. :LOL::D

:eek::LOL:

I get it now :p Good way to get a girl... embarrass yourself, and she loves you for it :LOL: Good on him though! Score!

How did you find that?! its pretty cool once you get the hang of it.

i was bored and i started looking through old threads

YKYATMW...

You watch the apprentice and automatically expect to hear Knights of Cydonia after the title music.

You are revising physics and start singing/humming/whistling Muse every time you read the word 'Resistance'

I don't watch much television outside of Discovery Channel... apprentice has KOC in their theme song?

I don't watch much television outside of Discovery Channel... apprentice has KOC in their theme song?

No they have Dance Of The Knights (Is that what it's called? I don't remember:chuckle:) as their theme song, which is the intro to H.a.a.r.p, and KoC follows the intro ;)

No they have Dance Of The Knights (Is that what it's called? I don't remember:chuckle:) as their theme song, which is the intro to H.a.a.r.p, and KoC follows the intro ;)

Ooooooh, right. Sorry, got confused there. It's still cool :p:)

YKYATMW you put "Cheers!" after you sign your friends' yearbooks.

Don't most people do that...? I don't get how that's directly related to Muse

In my school, we have a talent show on Matt's birthday :rolleyes::chuckle:

And I'm also gonna celebrate with my best friend and make a nother shirt specially for his birthday, which I do to every dude I'm a fangirl of :happy::p

I'm not really one who makes shirts, even though I've always wanted to :p I guess I'm too lazy to go buy a plain shirt and all the stuff to decorate it

My best friend shares a birthday with Matt too! :eek:

YKYATMW your friend gets you the Emus shirt for your birthday :stunned:470934997v_200x200_Front.jpg

:eek: MAYBE WE HAVE THE SAME BEST FRIEND :p

Ohmy, if my friend bought me an Emus shirt for my birthday, I think I would just die of laughter :LOL: and then wear it everywhere. Because it's just so...I dunno, funny in a stupid way, yknow :D I'm still laughing thinking about how you have one! :chuckle:

Who doesn't want an emus shirt! -_-

Weird people :rolleyes:

:chuckle: I would get that shirt! But then I would have to constantly answer questions as to why I have an emu on there.

They aren't worthy enough to know :phu::chuckle:

:eek: MAYBE WE HAVE THE SAME BEST FRIEND :p

Ohmy, if my friend bought me an Emus shirt for my birthday, I think I would just die of laughter :LOL: and then wear it everywhere. Because it's just so...I dunno, funny in a stupid way, yknow :D I'm still laughing thinking about how you have one! :chuckle:

MAYBE :eek: IS HER NAME ANNA?

I did die of laughter. Not only do her, I, and another one of my Muse-y friends have a joke about emus, but it's Muse. It's perfect. I'm actually wearing it right now:D I feel so lucky :happy:

MAYBE :eek: IS HER NAME ANNA?

I did die of laughter. Not only do her, I, and another one of my Muse-y friends have a joke about emus, but it's Muse. It's perfect. I'm actually wearing it right now:D I feel so lucky :happy:

NO HER NAME IS NICOLE :LOL:

Now I kind of want an Emus shirt. XD It's the perfect gift cuz it's Musey but not exactly in a way that would piss off my parents that i bought ANOTHER Muse shirt :p plus if you and your friends have a joke about emus, even better. ;)

NO HER NAME IS NICOLE :LOL:

Now I kind of want an Emus shirt. XD It's the perfect gift cuz it's Musey but not exactly in a way that would piss off my parents that i bought ANOTHER Muse shirt :p plus if you and your friends have a joke about emus, even better. ;)

ANNA'S MIDDLE NAME IS NICOLE :eek:

You should totally get one! Maybe I can send you one for your birthday :chuckle: Exactly! Because we all love Muse and every time we hear something about emus we laugh hysterically :awesome:

YKYATMW you offer to send someone you've never met the Emus shirt :D

I'm not really one who makes shirts, even though I've always wanted to :p I guess I'm too lazy to go buy a plain shirt and all the stuff to decorate it

I always seem to make a shirt whether I want to or not and this one shall be GLITTERY!! :awesome:

Usually my shirts have just a usual "Happy Birthday so-and-so" and I chibi of the person :happy:

But we all know Matt is gifted and special. HE DESERVES GLITTER >:)

But yeah, I still can't believe I never celebrated Jared Leto's birthday with a shirt :noey:

I only ate a cupcake and sang to him.. :$:(

:D confused people :)

It's Muse related because Dom says 'Cheers' a lot ;)

Oh... I'm sorry, I never registered that as special, cause I know lots of people that already do it. Well, now you do! :)

You should totally get one! Maybe I can send you one for your birthday :chuckle: Exactly! Because we all love Muse and every time we hear something about emus we laugh hysterically :awesome:

OH MY GRACIOUS YOUR FRIENDS ARE THE SAME PERSON BUT INCOGNITO OF EACH OTHER! Sorry, shout fests can be fun.

Yea, that is a Muse addiction...

Oh... I'm sorry, I never registered that as special, cause I know lots of people that already do it. Well, now you do! :)

OH MY GRACIOUS YOUR FRIENDS ARE THE SAME PERSON BUT INCOGNITO OF EACH OTHER! Sorry, shout fests can be fun.

Yea, that is a Muse addiction...

:LOL: I love shout fests! Using caps lock makes conversations so much more exciting :)

I guess it's also being nice too :happy:

:eek: MAYBE ANNA IS SECRETLY NICOLE!

:chuckle: My birthday was in April, but thanks and I'm still not even sure if that was serious! Hey, you could do that thing like tumblr users do-you know give away a shirt for Matt's Birthday! I want to win one so bad!

I always seem to make a shirt whether I want to or not and this one shall be GLITTERY!! :awesome:

Usually my shirts have just a usual "Happy Birthday so-and-so" and I chibi of the person :happy:

But we all know Matt is gifted and special. HE DESERVES GLITTER >:)

But yeah, I still can't believe I never celebrated Jared Leto's birthday with a shirt :noey:

I only ate a cupcake and sang to him.. :$:(

HOLY TACKOS THIS REMINDED ME OF THIS QUOTE :LOL:

"Matt said he wanted a new guitar, and I asked him to write down what he wanted, and he wrote ‘sparkles’" -Hugh Manson on the Gliteratti

:chuckle: You sang to Jared Leto!?!?!? I seriously think you may be my idol.

YKYATMW I HAVE CONVINCED MY PARENTS TO LET ME SEE MUSE IN AUGUST!!!! :D It will be my second time,, HOORAY, HOORAY! I'm driving 7 hours to see them! I'M SO VERY EXCITED

:eek: MAYBE ANNA IS SECRETLY NICOLE!

:chuckle: My birthday was in April, but thanks and I'm still not even sure if that was serious! Hey, you could do that thing like tumblr users do-you know give away a shirt for Matt's Birthday! I want to win one so bad!

YKYATMW I HAVE CONVINCED MY PARENTS TO LET ME SEE MUSE IN AUGUST!!!! :D It will be my second time,, HOORAY, HOORAY! I'm driving 7 hours to see them! I'M SO VERY EXCITED

OR NICOLE IS SECRETLY ANNA :eek: I have an April birthday too :awesome: I have like one follower on Tumblr so that shouldn't be hard to win :LOL:

WOOO!!! :dance: Which show? My parents are contemplating letting me go to Lolla :awesome:

OR NICOLE IS SECRETLY ANNA :eek: I have an April birthday too :awesome: I have like one follower on Tumblr so that shouldn't be hard to win :LOL:

WOOO!!! :dance: Which show? My parents are contemplating letting me go to Lolla :awesome:

OR THEY ARE TWINS THAT THEY NEVER KNEW ABOUT :eek:

I wish I could go to Lolla or some other show... My parents won't let me (more specifically won't drive me) go. They don't wanna drive like 14 hours for a performance. :\

Archived