that's animal cruelty,

i love fish :supersad:

YKYATMW the fact that your art teacher played Muse during class made your day

we listened to Knights, Uprising and Glorious :awesome:

i also recommended OoS to him and he said i should bring it in :D

i also loved how my friend happened to point at me when Muse started playing :LOL:

just nickname him that

i did that with my dog, i sometimes secretly call her Dommeh

but if you happen to name it Matt Bellamy, you could tell people you cuddled with Matt Bellamy and it wouldn't be a lie :chuckle:

Since Boxers like to give kisses I can be all "Yeah, I got a kiss from Bellamy".

:LOL::D xD

that's animal cruelty,

i also loved how my friend happened to point at me when Muse started playing :LOL:

My art teacher is practically deaf, we have to yell when we talk to her :chuckle:

When you check the boards from your phone before you're even out of bed :$

Your art teacher is :awesome:

So, at lunch yesterday, my friend said that he was having a foursome with Muse, and that I wasn't invited.

Of course, I was sad :(

But then he mentioned that if I had sex with Matt, our bones would be scraping together the entire time (I'm quite skinny too), and he even made disgusting scraping sounds. Way to kill my fantasy :chuckle:

1. When you see a painting of a naked woman with only a few bits of leopard-print fabric on her body and you think, "Dom's soulmate."

2. When you feel accomplished as an older sister when your one sister tells you she downloaded OOS on her iPod and the rest of your siblings say they like Muse as well (one of them calls USOE "the piano song" :LOL: )

YKYATMW the fact that your art teacher played Muse during class made your day we listened to Knights, Uprising and Glorious :awesome:

That's such an interesting combination. Two of their most well known songs then Glorious :awesome: You're so lucky. I would love for one of my teachers to play Glorious :D

My art teacher is practically deaf, we have to yell when we talk to her :chuckle:

When you check the boards from your phone before you're even out of bed :$

you should get a megaphone like Matt's to get her attention :LOL:

1. When you see a painting of a naked woman with only a few bits of leopard-print fabric on her body and you think, "Dom's soulmate."

2. When you feel accomplished as an older sister when your one sister tells you she downloaded OOS on her iPod and the rest of your siblings say they like Muse as well (one of them calls USOE "the piano song" :LOL: )

:LOL:

maybe it was Dom :ninja:

reminds me of the naked painting of Matt

my little sister loves Muse, all thanks to me :LOL:

she always tells me about musey stuff, like how she was working on "impwoper fractions"

or her substitute teacher who happened to look like Dom, especially from behind, according to her

and my other sister, i don't really have any hope for her, she likes Dom though

she was infatuated by him after the concert

Since Boxers like to give kisses I can be all "Yeah, I got a kiss from Bellamy".

:LOL::D xD

:awesome::LOL:

That's such an interesting combination. Two of their most well known songs then Glorious :awesome: You're so lucky. I would love for one of my teachers to play Glorious :D

it was very unexpected

i was like :awesome: the entire time

and everybody else was just dead

but this girl was singing along to Knights and this guy was tapping his pencil to it

that's animal cruelty,

My English teacher plays Uprising every now and then, and everytime it comes on everyone looks at me. :LOL: Your art teacher is awesome. Mine yells at us for being too creative. My History teacher mentions Muse a lot, to try to bring me into the conversations, mentions 1984, points out how Muse sang about that, mentions that he saw them in concert...:rolleyes:

But then he mentioned that if I had sex with Matt, our bones would be scraping together the entire time (I'm quite skinny too), and he even made disgusting scraping sounds. Way to kill my fantasy :chuckle:

:LOL: that's all i can say.

but ur post reminded me of something!

YKYATMW your friend is trying to piss you off and she says "Matt's sooooo fat" and you start laughing really hard and say "What planet do you live on?" and after a while she's like :stunned: He is quite skinny...

I would say "fucking fucking fucking fucking hell fucking fucking little fucking fucking fuckers yeah!!!!!" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

when you come on here instead of packing for a trip

i really want to get my hands on a megaphone now

:chuckle:

:eek:

????

there was this painting that a fan gave to Matt

i'll just quote it

"After the gig in St Petersburg, there are about 50 women waiting outside the dressing room. One of them comes up to me. She’s obviously a psychopath. She has a gift for me - should she go and get it? I’m used to Russian fans giving me roses and teddy bears, but she comes back with a huge, incredibly intricate oil painting, which she says took her five months to complete. It features me, naked and horribly emaciated, with birds on my shoulders. I am holding a glowing heart in front of my genitals… The next day, when we leave for home, I see Dom, our drummer, walking around the airport with the painting, showing it to complete strangers.”

My English teacher plays Uprising every now and then, and everytime it comes on everyone looks at me. :LOL: Your art teacher is awesome. Mine yells at us for being too creative. My History teacher mentions Muse a lot, to try to bring me into the conversations, mentions 1984, points out how Muse sang about that, mentions that he saw them in concert...:rolleyes:

:LOL: that's all i can say.

but ur post reminded me of something!

YKYATMW your friend is trying to piss you off and she says "Matt's sooooo fat" and you start laughing really hard and say "What planet do you live on?" and after a while she's like :stunned: He is quite skinny...

i don't think my other teachers are aware of Muse :erm:

there was this painting that a fan gave to Matt

i don't think my other teachers are aware of Muse :erm:

only two of mine are...i'm sure the other have heard of it but they don't know of my obsession or don't expect people to know them or don't talk about music. ANYYYWAYS! :p

my brother is an artist. he's on etsy but recently changed accounts so he doesn't have any listings on there yet. some of his paintings are amazing though.721a78dafef074002b6c6ab23ce586c5.jpg.52fd920a873eb714f6429e39da865029.jpg

968190506_wicclescollagethingy.thumb.jpg.599609d710b5fc077ec16baed5bb9b15.jpg

the 3rd one is a collage of his paintings :LOL:

as i was saying, i have finally, officially, WONDERFULLY, convinced him to paint me Matt!! :D After I hit 600 subscribers on youtube he decided I could be a good marketing item if I show everyone how good he is...and let them see my matt painting when it's done.

you're my first victim. :ninja::LOL:

I WANT IT NOWWWWW....

but he's still painting it :happy:

shitty webcam FTW

fa2d73710479edcd346c82780c4928ea.jpg.135ab23d3d2eae02f39f6f2e51e8b05f.jpg

YKYATMW: Your History teacher asks the class, "Who knows Katherine Zeta Jones?" And I'm the only one raising my hand because I remember one of the Muse threads saying 'What if Matt married Katherine Zeta Jones' or something like that :awesome:

EDIT: And last night, I was watching all these Muse spoofs then whenever I or my sister spoke, I heard Matt's voice saying the exact same thing in my head.. I WAS GOING CRAZYY. And I had a mental conversation with him aloud.. AND whenever I shut my eyes I saw him making faces at me :noey:

But then, at one point whenever I shut my eyes, I saw another person's eye being stabbed with a spider thinger.. those things that paralyze.. :stunned:

And last night, I was watching all these Muse spoofs then whenever I or my sister spoke, I heard Matt's voice saying the exact same thing in my head.. I WAS GOING CRAZYY. And I had a mental conversation with him aloud.. AND whenever I shut my eyes I saw him making faces at me :noey::

YKYATMW You totally associate with this... :$

maybe it was Dom :ninja:

Nah, the person was too "womanly" to be Dom (unless he got a boob job recently)

YKYATMW you use Muse piano songs as motivation to continue learning how to play the piano when all you really want to do is throw your keyboard across the room in frustration!

:LOL: you know what I want? I want a turtle. I want a turtle sooo bad. :p I'd name him Dommeh or Maffoo<3

:

I have three turtles and I never thought i could call them matt dom and chris. unfortunately, my mom already named them :(

I have three turtles and I never thought i could call them matt do+][-ptybg7m and chris. unfortunately, my mom already named them :(

/

it's awesome that you have them though! I had a dog, Jimmy Page<3 after he died we got Ziggy Stardust....Ziggy kinda smells. my brother moved in so now we have Ziggy and Oslo the Cat. I love Oslo. But I hate cats. :p we used to have a turtle but he died, I've been wanting one for years but not enough to like....go out and actually buy one. :LOL:

YKYATMW: I heard Map of The Problematique in a commercial for UFC...My mom was searching through On Demand and I heard the very, very, very beginning of the song, the first few seconds of it, but i KNOW it was MoTP! I screamed "THATS A MUSE SONG!" and my mom jumped and was like what? and then my brother rolled his eyes and said "Muse" :LOL:

This happened about 3 minutes ago, and i immediately came here....to tell you guys... :p

YKYATMW you run out of room on your iPod because of Muse. Seriously. About 75% of the music/videos/photos on my iPod are Musey. *shakes fist*.

:LOL: I feel for you! The only music videos I have on mine are Muse except maybe two, and I only have one movie on there...then 75% of the music is Muse. My cousin looked through my iTunes and was like, "DAYUMM girl, how much Muse can you have?!" :rolleyes:

:LOL: I feel for you! The only music videos I have on mine are Muse except maybe two, and I only have one movie on there...then 75% of the music is Muse. My cousin looked through my iTunes and was like, "DAYUMM girl, how much Muse can you have?!" :rolleyes:

I have a about a bazillion.. Hullabaloo, Absolution Tour, HAARP, other lives I love, interviews, parodies... I think I've downloaded nearly everything Musey of Youtube.

Archived