I think all us Musers understand each other's obsessions! ;)

Yeah, I just meant the people where I live. The only people I know around here who even know who Muse are only either know them from Twilight or from me talking about them so much and me sending my friends (who all HATE Muse, except two, and those two don't know anything :( ) links to them in email. It's so sad. And it seems like the only song they all like is SMBH. And most don't even know who it's by. :(

Yeah, I just meant the people where I live. The only people I know around here who even know who Muse are only either know them from Twilight or from me talking about them so much and me sending my friends (who all HATE Muse, except two, and those two don't know anything :( ) links to them in email. It's so sad. And it seems like the only song they all like is SMBH. And most don't even know who it's by. :(

I totally understand THAT. I don`t have any real muser friends, just one, who like them a lot but I would say she is a half-muser :(

its exactly the same for me. A few know SMBH and Uprising. all of my friends either hate them or don't know who they are and don't care. (honestly, it's not fair because I pay attention to their favorite bands.) I have tried to convert my best friend but it doesn't click with her. She likes Korean-Pop and her parents shelter her so she can't listen to or read anything with swearing or dirtiness or war, etc. :stunned: not that muse swears. i have ONE friend who likes Muse and we don't even really hang out, we're more like acquaintances. :facepalm:

oh and there's this girl who claims to like the but she only knows UD and likes it...

YKYATMW you rename your red flash drive (since Matt used to wear red a lot) PlugInBaby and you can't wait to see everyone's face when they see the name!

and YKTATMW you get serious Post-Muse Syndrome every month on the 24th and the only thing you can do is listen to the concert recordings and sigh as you remember the epic night you had.

It's the 24th again...:(

YKYATMW you rename your red flash drive (since Matt used to wear red a lot) PlugInBaby and you can't wait to see everyone's face when they see the name!

and YKTATMW you get serious Post-Muse Syndrome every month on the 24th and the only thing you can do is listen to the concert recordings and sigh as you remember the epic night you had.

It's the 24th again...:(

omg :LOL:

:p I understand. Every 2nd of the month I think "and ____months ago was the best night of my life."

but mostly laughing at the PlugInBaby part ;)

I knew what you meant. :) I can't wait to go into class tomorrow, plug in the flash drive, and sing " My plug in baby!!!!" My friend has been bugging me for a while to change the name of my flash drive (it was called storeandgo before) so he's going to get a nice surprise! :LOL:

I knew what you meant. :) I can't wait to go into class tomorrow, plug in the flash drive, and sing " My plug in baby!!!!" My friend has been bugging me for a while to change the name of my flash drive (it was called storeandgo before) so he's going to get a nice surprise! :LOL:

:LOL: mine is called SOFIAAAAA. i know very creative.

i'll think of a musey one... :rolleyes:

Archived