C'monnnn announce NY! :eek:

+1210648640864545408640820105

Maybe we'll get multiple dates??? They're doing 3 CA dates and 2 shows in MO/OK, so I'd expect a few shows round here. Izod Center in NJ is a big possibility, basketball season will be over so it makes sense.

+1210648640864545408640820105

Maybe we'll get multiple dates??? They're doing 3 CA dates and 2 shows in MO/OK, so I'd expect a few shows round here. Izod Center in NJ is a big possibility, basketball season will be over so it makes sense.

That'd be great, they could do MSG again and maybe a show in Jersey? Hopefully they'll do Philly again too, because I'll be going to that as well! C'MON NORTHEAST! :D

I'm CT too. Really hoping we get a show closer than Chatlotteseville. How far is that from CT anyways?

EDIT: Nevermind, mapquest says its 7 hours from my house to John Paul Jones Arena. Jeez.

Wanna come pick me up in DC and then you can spend the night in my dorm? Then you don't have to drive all the way back. Perfect solution!

Wanna come pick me up in DC and then you can spend the night in my dorm? Then you don't have to drive all the way back. Perfect solution!

If they don't do any NYC area dates then fo sho. But that show is on a Wednesday and I'm taking 18 credits next semester. Aaaaah I need to know all the dates neeeeeeow.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Charlottesville, here I come!!! The first place I saw Muse ever (opening for U2, though), and now I shall go there to see them again!!!

(Still holding out for a Raleigh date though; gonna speak with my contact at the RBC Center and see what she knows)

If they don't do any NYC area dates then fo sho. But that show is on a Wednesday and I'm taking 18 credits next semester. Aaaaah I need to know all the dates neeeeeeow.

Yeah I'm in the same situation. I figure we just would be able to get there until

more like 5 pm and will just have to settle for not being in the front of the pit. Ah well.

Morning, musers!

I swear I just woke up and my twitter exploded with the tour annoucements.

The gap for ACL is theeeere, riiiight? I mean, right after Oklahoma.. riiight? If not I'll have to get my ass up to OK City dayuuuum

"More dates coming soon. Stay tuned...! "

SOON? like.. in a month? ffffuuuu

I really hope they don't use concertmaps again. I ended up getting tickets to the two shows I wanted on there but still, it was a major clusterfuck and don't want to have to deal with that again.

Better than ticketmaster presale. What a sham. At least I actually got tickets from

concertmaps. It really wasn't that bad.

Archived