I know, it really is similar to being drunk in a way. It also stays with you for a good few hours after like being drunk. Also they have a way of removing pants like you're drunk. Muse is like really good alcohol in musical form.

Yes we must warn them that they may or may not regret being in the pit :LOL:

Going to a Muse concert is like going to a kick-ass party. The next day you ask questions like: "did I really do that?"

Going to a Muse concert is like going to a kick-ass party. The next day you ask questions like: "did I really do that?"

:LOL: I was more thinking "Did Matt really just do that?" I really don't remember what I did AT ALL. I just remember seeing them. :happy: Wait, no, I remember pretty much dry humping the barrier during the Hysteria bassline and SMBH. :LOL:

btw, whenever I see your avy I laugh because if he was facing the other direction it would look like he's saying that to the pantless girl in your sig.

This is exactly why I haven't taken off my tour t-shirt since I put it on.

I wore it throughout the show, I slept in it last night and I wore it throughout the day. I'm probably going to sleep in it again tonight. :LOL:

:awesome: Omg. How do you do that? I used to have this site but it was more of like an altering pictures thing, not photoshop. How do you photoshop?

I use picnik and paint, I dont have photoshop :p. Absolutebeginner's is more legit than mine, though I'm glad people don't think mine is shit :LOL:.

This is exactly why I haven't taken off my tour t-shirt since I put it on.

I wore it throughout the show, I slept in it last night and I wore it throughout the day. I'm probably going to sleep in it again tonight. :LOL:

I did that...even after it was all sweaty and gross I slept in it..and now every time it's out of the wash I'm immediantly wearing it. :LOL: Ever since the gig I'm constantly in a Muse t-shirt.

Here it is:

muse-the-resistance.jpg?t=1271406639

:eek: IT'S ...BEAUTIFUL. Perfect.

You need to buy a program. It's like 100 dollars. but you could download it... haha.

It would be so worth it though. I would love to photoshop stuff.

I use picnik and paint, I dont have photoshop :p. Absolutebeginner's is more legit than mine, though I'm glad people don't think mine is shit :LOL:.

That's the name of the site I used to use. Me thinks I'm just gonna download it.. :ninja:

I did that...even after it was all sweaty and gross I slept in it..and now every time it's out of the wash I'm immediantly wearing it. :LOL: Ever since the gig I'm constantly in a Muse t-shirt.

Actually, while mine got sweaty during the gig, it dried during the drive back to college and was perfectly fine. :D

I'm just happy to finally have a Muse shirt (even if it is just the one).

Well it's getting late and my mind has wandered over to the youtube videos of the Seattle show. :LOL: It's funny that I can spot myself in the crowd from far away due to the blinky glasses. :LOL: Anywho, goodnight everyone and it was nice to meet you. Lets keep this plan in action. :happy:

Actually, while mine got sweaty during the gig, it dried during the drive back to college and was perfectly fine. :D

I'm just happy to finally have a Muse shirt (even if it is just the one).

Yeah..it just dries. No worries. You can just wear the same shirt every day for the rest of your life. :awesome: I was glad to have a proper resistance shirt. I had one homemade Muse shirt with lyrics written on the back and then one from Hot Topic but I finally got one with tour dates on the back. Oh yeah I also have the striped piano one but I've gotten taller so it's WAY too short.

:LOL: Thanks!

I just love your sig too. If only Matt was reversed then it would look like he's saying "WTF" to the pantless girl.

Well it's getting late and my mind has wandered over to the youtube videos of the Seattle show. :LOL: It's funny that I can spot myself in the crowd from far away due to the blinky glasses. :LOL: Anywho, goodnight everyone and it was nice to meet you. Lets keep this plan in action. :happy:

I'm off. Keep our epic plan alive :D

Nighty night! I think I'm off to bed too. I promised myself I wouldn't stay up late on the boards and that has obviously worked. :LOL:

Archived