OMG. I missed out on threadage because of my signature editing, and now I have to edit it again. FUUUUU-

Btw. Some funny stuff has been spewed. Same with potential good times. :D

Holy crap, your sig is pure gold. :LOL: That is genius.

I'm from Banter...... So much NSFW.... :'(

Same here :LOL:

So much...nakedness. :'( Being nekkid is not the same as being pantless!

:eek: I'm highly offended. I'm going to write them a proper letter. /sarcasm

I hate it when people get all weird about that stuff. There was some big court case a while ago..this girl was suing Disneyland because she claimed that an employee dressed up as tigger touched her boob while they were taking a photo. The employee kept saying he didn't mean to and that it was just because his gloves were big. Poor guy. I think the lady won. Ridiculous. :noey:

Sounds :awesome: I'm definitely going to make this work. I'll plead my parents and tell them I'll pay for my tickets and whatnot. They are just very protective..they don't feel comfortable about this kind of stuff. :erm:

Hmmmmm.....tell them it's healthy for you. You need this. Are you older than 18...or will you be by the time they're back in the states?

Hmmmmm.....tell them it's healthy for you. You need this. Are you older than 18...or will you be by the time they're back in the states?

Nope.. :LOL: I'm quite young actually. :$ Everyone thinks i'm older though. I can't even drive yet..a long time ago I had the car keys in my hand and a friend of ours was all "Oh cool, you drive?" I was like 11..:LOL: I think by the sound of it..my mum will want to come anyways. She loves Muse and was the one who suggested we drive up to Cali to see them.

Nope.. :LOL: I'm quite young actually. :$ Everyone thinks i'm older though. I can't even drive yet..a long time ago I had the car keys in my hand and a friend of ours was all "Oh cool, you drive?" I was like 11..:LOL: I think by the sound of it..my mum will want to come. She loves Muse and was the one who suggested we drive up to Cali to see them.

Oh cool, cool. So we have a yougin'. That'd be cool to bring your mom! She'd be able to experience the greatest thing the universe has to offer. :happy:

I've always found it weird that Daisy Duck doesn't wear pants either.

Evidence:

213702_1242817982362_215_380.jpg

:eek: Daisy put your pants back on! No wonder Donald and Daisy were always my favourites..they apparently listen to Muse too!

Oh cool, cool. So we have a yougin'. That'd be cool to bring your mom! She'd be able to experience the greatest thing the universe has to offer. :happy:

Hope that doesn't ruin it. :$ I'm not a boring youngin, I promise. I'll keep people entertained with my MASSIVE book of jokes. Seriously, I have like these 2 BIG ASS books of jokes. They're actually my brothers but w/e. I knew it would come in handy some day.

:eek: Daisy put your pants back on! No wonder Donald and Daisy were always my favourites..they apparently listen to Muse too!

Hope that doesn't ruin it. :$ I'm not a boring youngin, I promise. I'll keep people entertained with my MASSIVE book of jokes. Seriously, I have like these 2 BIG ASS books of jokes. They're actually my brothers but w/e. I knew it would come in handy some day.

Haha, nah, it's all chill. Any hardcore Muse fan is awesome in my book. :happy:

Then, we should make Donald and Daisy Duck the official Pantsless Musers mascots. :LOL:

Donald-Daisy-Duck-Hug.jpg

^ Can someone photoshop that picture to include Muse's artwork in some way?

Freaking genius! :LOL:

Unfortunately, I do not know how to photoshop. :$

ABSOLUTEBEGINNER! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Yeah, they do. :stunned: I really tend to not think when I see them. Haha. It's almost like being drunk. Just got to give the youngins a warning I think. :LOL:

Give..ME a warning? You clearly have not seen me at a Muse concert. :LOL: KFMA day was insane too. I don't think people appreciated me screaming so loudly, I bet I ruined everyone's recording around me. :chuckle: But I got a couple looks from Matt so it was worth it.

RIGHT HERE! I just re-edited my sig. IT TOOK FOREVER!

It's sick! I love it. That should be the campaign poster. And then the mascots will be donald and daisy. I could give a shot at photoshopping..I had this great site I used to use for it..if only I can remember the name.

Yeah, they do. :stunned: I really tend to not think when I see them. Haha. It's almost like being drunk. Just got to give the youngins a warning I think. :LOL:

I know, it really is similar to being drunk in a way. It also stays with you for a good few hours after like being drunk. Also they have a way of removing pants like you're drunk. Muse is like really good alcohol in musical form.

Yes we must warn them that they may or may not regret being in the pit :LOL:

Give..ME a warning? You clearly have not seen me at a Muse concert. :LOL: KFMA day was insane too. I don't think people appreciated me screaming so loudly, I bet I ruined everyone's recording around me. :chuckle: But I got a couple looks from Matt so it was worth it.

:LOL: I have been warned. Haha.

I know, it really is similar to being drunk in a way. It also stays with you for a good few hours after like being drunk. Also they have a way of removing pants like you're drunk. Muse is like really good alcohol in musical form.

Yes we must warn them that they may or may not regret being in the pit :LOL:

^ Yes. Haha.

I don't know. Some people may not be able to handle the epicness that is before them. :LOL: I say we warn no one.

Archived