YES!!!! :happy:

Weee! It sounds so fun. Disneyland is so awesome. I went to Disneyworld in February but for some reason it didn't have the same vibe as Dinseyland..DL has more rides too like Indiana Jones..that is my favourite ride there. Oh and I love how all of you guys are incorporating the pantless stuff into your sigs. :LOL:

Of course it can't compare in awesomeness. It'd be fun though for an inbetween gig thing :LOL: .

:yesey: Oh yes..definitely

I feel retarded texting you and replying to you at the same time. :LOL: I'm just too excited for this honestly. So our meetup is at Disneyland? :D

Aw man, this trip is sounding expensive. We should just find Muse after the gigs and take them with us to Disneyland and demand free entry. :shifty:

Haha, no, but now that I think about it.....them performing at D-land would be kind of funny. You have this band singing about riots and resistance at a kid friendly place. :LOL:Imagine during Uprising they have Mickey and Pluto and Donald on the towers, fist pumping to the OI's.

I assume you're talking in code. "Mickey" = Matt, "Pluto" = Chris and "Donald" = Dom. ;)

Works for me since Donald Duck normally walks around pantsless. :D:LOL::p

Cheap(er) plan

Day before: All that can meet up, get to know each other a bit and have random shenanigans

Day of: All queue up and proceed to have the single greatest line up of all time (some pantlessness perhaps?)

During Gig: Epic pit/mosh, loss of and retrieval of pants

Post Gig: Get food, More shenanigans, more lack of pants, and general fun times and whatnot

Cheap(er) plan

Day before: All that can meet up, get to know each other a bit and have random shenanigans

Day of: All queue up and proceed to have the single greatest line up of all time (some pantlessness perhaps?)

Post Gig: Get food, More shenanigans, more lack of pants, and general fun times and whatnot

Sweet plan there. :LOL: Sheesh. The pants have gone mad! :eek:

I assume you're talking in code. "Mickey" = Matt, "Pluto" = Chris and "Donald" = Dom.

Works for me since Donald Duck normally walks around pantsless. :D:LOL::p

Pantless Donald! :eek: But Dom can never take his pants off..they're on too tight.

:LOL: I'd rather find muse after the gigs and be like "BUY ME A DRINK.. or two"

That would be pretty sweet...having Muse buy you a drink after a gig. And we would all be pantless. Pantless. Without. Pants.

It really is. :( Disneyland is expensive in itself. Plus tickets for shows, we're looking at pretty much $50 a piece. Poop.

Yeah I know. :( Kayley is set to super-gig mode. Now I'm going to be working my arse off to get the money to go to the gigs. I'm determined to do this.

Cheap(er) plan

+1 to this! :yesey:

Pantless Donald! :eek: But Dom can never take his pants off..they're on too tight.

That would be pretty sweet...having Muse buy you a drink after a gig. And we would all be pantless. Pantless. Without. Pants.

Yeah I know. :( Kayley is set to super-gig mode. Now I'm going to be working my arse off to get the money to go to the gigs. I'm determined to do this.

As am I. If (that's a big IF) Muse do come back to the NW then I'll go to a few shows here. Then make my way down to CA. Perhaps Vegas if they do go back. :D

Donald Duck - No Pants!

Donald should be our mascot then.

Ahhh loving this plan, it's really helps as a motivation to work hard and get the money :)

So I shall dream of all the pantless musers going batshit crazy at a gig, as I'm going to bed NOW (3am yikes!)

g'night to all :happy:

Donald should be our mascot then.

Ahhh loving this plan, it's really helps as a motivation to work hard and get the money :)

So I shall dream of all the pantless musers going batshit crazy at a gig, as I'm going to bed NOW (3am yikes!)

g'night to all :happy:

Goodnight! Sweet dreams! :D

You seriously never noticed that Donald Duck doesn't wear any pants? :confused:

Mickey Mouse - Pants!

Goofy Dog - Pants!

Donald Duck - No Pants!

:eek: I'm highly offended. I'm going to write them a proper letter. /sarcasm

I hate it when people get all weird about that stuff. There was some big court case a while ago..this girl was suing Disneyland because she claimed that an employee dressed up as tigger touched her boob while they were taking a photo. The employee kept saying he didn't mean to and that it was just because his gloves were big. Poor guy. I think the lady won. Ridiculous. :noey:

As am I. If (that's a big IF) Muse do come back to the NW then I'll go to a few shows here. Then make my way down to CA. Perhaps Vegas if they do go back. :D

Sounds :awesome: I'm definitely going to make this work. I'll plead my parents and tell them I'll pay for my tickets and whatnot. They are just very protective..they don't feel comfortable about this kind of stuff. :erm:

Archived