I'm technically not in the US :LOL: but I will travel. If everything goes fine next tuesday I'll be going to ACL (where i'm hoping they'll be headlining). But if I manage to save up some money I could fly somewhere like CA or Vegas :awesome: I have friends in the NY area so maybe even that could be a possibility. As long as it's not Hawaii or Alaska, I think I'm cool :LOL:

I'm in California, but I could do with a weekend getaway to another part of the U.S. for Muse.

Especially since the furthest I've ever gone out of California is Nevada (Reno and Las Vegas).

I'm SURE they're going to CA. LA area. All that jazz. But, I'm planning on making a few shows down there for sure.

I'm SURE they're going to CA. LA area. All that jazz. But, I'm planning on making a few shows down there for sure.

If they are going down to SoCal, i'm there.

I also might make a short stop after the show in Anaheim :$

I'm technically not in the US :LOL: but I will travel. If everything goes fine next tuesday I'll be going to ACL (where i'm hoping they'll be headlining). But if I manage to save up some money I could fly somewhere like CA or Vegas :awesome: I have friends in the NY area so maybe even that could be a possibility. As long as it's not Hawaii or Alaska, I think I'm cool :LOL:

Awesome. Seems like CA and the Southwest are somewhat possible for a meetup.

Awesome. Seems like CA and the Southwest are somewhat possible for a meetup.

Yup, and I think CA is one of the few places (i think) we can be sure they'll be touring.. you know, as they couldn't do it because of Coachella this time around and all.

I'm in east Tennessee buuuuuuut I may be able to travel

:awesome:

My Pants are going to smack Bells in the face once the dates are announced!

He's going to be like "Guys, there is a new generation of musers out there. Be prepared."

:LOL::LOL: We should all bring extra pair of pants and throw them on stage...he needs some more clothes anyways. I have a feeling that poor pair of turquoise skinnines hasn't been washed for a while.

Never been to California... hmmmm

CALIFORNIA! :awesome: I heard the crowd was awesome there..and that's a trip that I think my folks would be willing to make...or Vegas!

Same here. What's in Anaheim besides D-land? :LOL:

They may even do a show there. :stunned:

Excatly that my friend! Disneyland.

What's better to abate Post Muse Syndrome then going to the Happiest Place on Earth? Other than Muse, nothing.

It's super. The crowds REALLY get into shows down there. :D

I will only come if we can get our epic Origin/Absolution style pit going :LOL:

nah I might actually make the trip. I want so crazy pre, during and post gig shenanigans :yesey:

Yup, and I think CA is one of the few places (i think) we can be sure they'll be touring.. you know, as they couldn't do it because of Coachella this time around and all.

For sure. They totally skipped out on you guys this part of the tour. Not once did they come close to the LA area. They always go there. This may be a stretch, but maybe they'll do a show in Irvine? I remember them doing a show there I think.:$

Excatly that my friend! Disneyland.

What's better to abate Post Muse Syndrome then going to the Happiest Place on Earth? Other than Muse, nothing.

HOLY GUACAMOLE..Muser Disneyland meet up. :awesome: That would be the most epic thing ever. I can see it now! :We go to one or two gigs in soCal..then we head over to Disneyland for a couple of days and then drive to somewhere else (phoenix, vegas,etc) and do another gig. :awesome:

HOLY GUACAMOLE..Muser Disneyland meet up. :awesome: That would be the most epic thing ever. I can see it now! :We go to one or two gigs in soCal..then we head over to Disneyland for a couple of days and then drive to somewhere else (phoenix, vegas,etc) and do another gig. :awesome:

:stunned:

That was the most genius thing I've heard all day.

If Muse did a show at Disneyland, my mind would be :eek:

Especially if they played where Fantasmic is performed. Imagine them using the water effects!

(Oh...that's not what you meant. :()

Haha, no, but now that I think about it.....them performing at D-land would be kind of funny. You have this band singing about riots and resistance at a kid friendly place. :LOL: Imagine during Uprising they have Mickey and Pluto and Donald on the towers, fist pumping to the OI's.

This should be our plan :yesey:

YES!!!! :happy:

Archived