Unless you run into boardies IRL at a gig and start talking with them about the boards. :LOL:

Then we will occupy ourselves by talking about pantless musers and the people around us will be all ":eek:". Not because of the conversation but because of the obvious..OUR PANTS ARE MISSING!!

Unless you run into boardies IRL at a gig and start talking with them about the boards. :LOL:

Which is bound to happen this fall. This will be the most epic gig ever. All of us Musers in one big group. Right dead center on barrier, moshing, fist pumping, screaming at the top of our lungs. Pantless.

Sounds a bit dirty.

Which is bound to happen this fall. This will be the most epic gig ever. All of us Musers in on big group. Right dead center on barrier, moshing, fist pumping, screaming at the top of our lungs. Pantless.

Sounds a bit dirty.

Thats probably why it sounds so fun.

Haha. True, true.

Ok, so to get things back on topic a bit more....we need dates so we can go pantless sooner.

yup, cause we'll basically lose our pants when we find out about the dates. I am so anxious for this! I'll probably end up saying 'I hate muse for not announcing the dates' D:

cool! i joined.

Re: Dom's/Matt's coloured pants. idk I really like Matt's shiny suit, but probably not more than Chris' suit, that shit is epic

Wasn't the Phoenix gig the first time he wore it? When he came out I was doing the whole eyebrow thing :eyebrows: He looked mighty fine in that suit. My mum agreed a lot with me as well. :LOL:

Which is bound to happen this fall. This will be the most epic gig ever. All of us Musers in one big group. Right dead center on barrier, moshing, fist pumping, screaming at the top of our lungs. Pantless.

Sounds a bit dirty.

Why is that soo friggin hilarious to me? It just sounds so epic and then you get to the pantless part and you're thinking "What?..." :LOL: But yes, this should definitely happen.

Mhmmm. Well, we need to find out where they're going first. :p

Probably going to announce after they are done entirely with the first leg. They only have Coachella and Foro Sol to go. Shouldn't be too much longer I hope.......

yup, cause we'll basically lose our pants when we find out about the dates. I am so anxious for this! I'll probably end up saying 'I hate muse for not announcing the dates' D:

Haha, I say that everytime Muse say their going to announce dates. I don't really mean it, but seriously.....it's been long enough. Their spring tour is over...give us fall dates please!

Archived