:D

I feel honored. Haha. Wow. Pantless Musers. What a trend. Lets get Matt and Dom to join in. ;)

Their shows would really be spectacular then. ;)

Imagine waiting outside the venue pantsless from 3:30 in the morning until the show. :eek:

Imagine waiting outside the venue pantsless from 3:30 in the morning until the show. :eek:

Our butts would be blue. Maybe a bit pale white with some folks. Or a really bright shade of red. Who knows? There would be multi-colored butts showing themselves off during the show. They could be their own spotlights.

I think that post came from a thought I had when the singer/guitarist for Silversun Pickups had the right and left sides "flash one another" with their cameras. :LOL:

I loved when they did that at Phoenix. It was insanely fun to watch. He also had a battle between Phoenix and Mesa..people were screaming for each city..it seemed pretty equal.

Now there is the perfect pantless sig quote :LOL:

:LOL:

:eek: It would get cold...except if you're waiting outside during the summer in Arizona..then it would be refreshing to take your pants off.

Our butts would be blue. Maybe a bit pale white with some folks. Or a really bright shade of red. Who knows? There would be multi-colored butts showing themselves off during the show. They could be their own spotlights.

so it'd basically be like wearing Dom pants... nice.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: We would all have bums matching Matt's hair colors over the years. shewiougw

Red, white and blue. Haha.

Boys!!!! Play the star spangled banner please!

I loved when they did that at Phoenix. It was insanely fun to watch. He also had a battle between Phoenix and Mesa..people were screaming for each city..it seemed pretty equal.

This was a battle of The Bay between Oakland, San Francisco, Berkeley and (of all places) Fremont.

I think Oakland and S.F. tied. :LOL:

No one would be able to feel their butts if they were in cold weather. It would just be a bunch of brightly colored numb butts!

Archived