I'm so glad to find some real hardcore Muse fans here who feel the same way. I was started to get sad from all the setlist bashing. :$ Plus it made me upset to hear everyone saying the Phoenix gig was by far the worst of the tour. Pretty harsh. But it was simply the most exciting moment ever. And being that close was just...wow! Chris looked down at me a couple times and Matt looked at me when I started going bonkers during TiRO...that was insanely awesome. :LOL:

Oh yeah. There are definitely hardcore Muse fans out there. I'm glad to be a part of that group. :happy: Oh goodness, that must have been ubber awesome! I love Chris! I was on barrier both nights in front of Matt (:D) and there was definitely some eye contact and show offy-ness going on. :D He's fun to watch. ;)

:LOL: Everyone in the studium left pantsless. You know, I really don't think people would even notice that their pants had flown off because they'd be so entranced with exo

Yes. I agree. Haha. What an odd sight it would be for the normal people outside to see thousands of pantless Muse fans. Haha. Ginormous orgy? Ohhhhhhhhhh....sooooo if EVERYONE leaves pantless...does that mean the boys are too? ;)

I'm so glad to find some real hardcore Muse fans here who feel the same way. I was started to get sad from all the setlist bashing. :$ Plus it made me upset to hear everyone saying the Phoenix gig was by far the worst of the tour. Pretty harsh. But it was simply the most exciting moment ever. And being that close was just...wow! Chris looked down at me a couple times and Matt looked at me when I started going bonkers during TiRO...that was insanely awesome. :LOL:

Hallelujah!

Oh yeah. There are definitely hardcore Muse fans out there. I'm glad to be a part of that group. :happy: Oh goodness, that must have been ubber awesome! I love Chris! I was on barrier both nights in front of Matt (:D) and there was definitely some eye contact and show offy-ness going on. :D He's fun to watch. ;)

It was awesome! Everyone around me was so tame so obviously Matt noticed the girl in the middle going mental. I kept giving Chris a thumbs-up too. He saw me a LOT during the Tucson gig. :D I definitely want to get barrier in front of Matt next time. But Chris was so chill and awesome, I kind of havea bond with him now. :LOL: I kept pointing at him during the Tucson gig...I was all "YES...YES WOLSTY...I SEE YOU THERE..I SEE YOU BEING ON ALL BAD ASS ON THE BASS."

In all seriousness.....Exo should be played in full. Imagine the faces of the people. Imagine the feeling....imagine the pants on the floor. :eek::stunned:

A part of me was hoping that Muse would surprise Oakland by playing the complete symphony with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.

Instead we just got "MK Ultra", "Unnatural Selection" and "Map Of The Problematique" :rolleyes:

I'm listening to Exo in full. I blame you all.

time to find my pants.

Omg..I can't tell you how hard I'm laughing about all the pants. I can't fit all the quotes in my sig...! Oh man this is hilarious. :LOL: I need to sleep but I'd much rather stay here..I need something to fuel my brain though because I'm going a little wacky.

It was awesome! Everyone around me was so tame so obviously Matt noticed the girl in the middle going mental. I kept giving Chris a thumbs-up too. He saw me a LOT during the Tucson gig. :D I definitely want to get barrier in front of Matt next time. But Chris was so chill and awesome, I kind of havea bond with him now. :LOL: I kept pointing at him during the Tucson gig...I was all "YES...YES WOLSTY...I SEE YOU THERE..I SEE YOU BEING ON ALL BAD ASS ON THE BASS."

:LOL: That's pretty awesome! Chris seems super super super duper nice!

Omg..I can't tell you how hard I'm laughing about all the pants. I can't fit all the quotes in my sig...! Oh man this is hilarious. :LOL: I need to sleep but I'd much rather stay here..I need something to fuel my brain though because I'm going a little wacky.

The truth can be a bit funny. :LOL: My pants would be on the floor if Exo really did get played. *Hopes the boys are reading this. :p

Archived