OMG! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WITNESSED MATT BELLAMY THROW HIT GLITTERATI AT THE DRUM KIT! RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES! :eek: I'm still blown by that. I was turned on. Immensely. That barrier became my best friend that night. :$

I really wish I saw it. :(

The music just puts me under a trance alone.

When I stare at Matt things happen. ;)

Interesting things. :stunned:

Dirty things. :stunned:

:stunned:

I practically cried when muse played RBS in Seattle. No worries. :happy:

Yes, but did you get made fun of for getting a noticable amount of tears on your shirt/labcoat :chuckle:

That's incredible. :stunned: Pretty powerful. It'd be like that if I heard Megalomania live.

It was..... oh there are no words to describe it. I would cry during Megalomania too :$ Fury/Blackout/Citizen Erased, etc. would just reduce me to nothing but tears.

That's incredible. :stunned: Pretty powerful. It'd be like that if I heard Megalomania live.

There are a few Muse songs that i would cry for if they were played... Sing for Absolution, Citizen Erased, Glorious. Exogenesis Pt 2/3.

I just wish they'd announce some dates :p

It's funny, I've liked Muse for a long time but my urge to see them is rather recent... well maybe like a year or so.

And I agree we need the dates so we all can start planning. sucks that it'll probably be 'HAI these are the dates, tix go on sale NAO'

awwwww

BUT THEY PLAYED STARLIGHT ahmahgad!!! :awesome:

:LOL:

I hope they don't do that. I hope they just give us the dates and then wait to start selling tickets. :$ I'm pretty broke just from the last few shows I went to. :LOL:

:LOL: That was a great tweet. Haha. I SAW MATT ASS.

sheesh, I barely know you guys, but I am soooo in for this fall tour. I'm only worried about shows clashing with important school stuff. since I'm graduating in december, the fall is bound to be a bit busy.

but i'd love to do anything on the south.. south-east.. maybe even south-west... :chuckle:

I had this jar to start saving Muse money but my mother threw it away.. probably cause there was no money in it :LOL: I got a new one and it has like 10 bucks so far.. sigh, you gotta start with something

Yay! Another person. The more the merrier. Aw don't worry..after the last gigs I have basically nothing. I have no idea why I think I'm going to be able to do this...:LOL: But hey...it's worth a shot.

:LOL: Yeah, I'm glad i was with just friends that already know how insane I am at both gigs :chuckle:

I'm just wondering why you have it :LOL:

I don't have it. :shifty: I just searched sombrero.

SAME HERE! Shelbi was like "OMG! I can't believe that! OMG. OMG!"

I was like. "Whhhhhaaaaaaaa? Eh. Where'd my glasses go?" *continues head banging*

:LOL:

edit: btw, xNikitax Nice sig! :happy:

:awesome: I luffs it!

Well that song is special to me. I wait 6 years to hear it live (and yes it rreally was the only song I had to hear to really enjoy the shows). I was just overwhelmed, especially in Nashville when we got 3 full outro riffs. It was everything I dreamed it would be and more :'(

Aww :supersad: That's sweet. If they ever played Citizen Erased I would cry..no doubt. I had a dream before the concert that they did. :(

I really wish I saw it. :(

The music just puts me under a trance alone.

When I stare at Matt things happen. ;)

Interesting things. :stunned:

Dirty things. :stunned:

Dude, Matt puts me in a trance alone. But the music just moves me emotionally. I 'bout broke down in tears at the beginning of each song. Haha. Then all my emotions just let lose. Especially SMBH. ;) Haha.

Yes, but did you get made fun of for getting a noticable amount of tears on your shirt/labcoat :chuckle:

It was..... oh there are no words to describe it. I would cry during Megalomania too :$ Fury/Blackout/Citizen Erased, etc. would just reduce me to nothing but tears.[/QUOTE]

I've never heard a man admit he would cry if a certain song was to play. That's really cool. It proves how much you really like these guys. :happy:

I don't have it. :shifty: I just searched sombrero.

Aww :supersad: That's sweet. If they ever played Citizen Erased I would cry..no doubt. I had a dream before the concert that they did. :(

surrrrrrrrre

Yeah, I was a little embarassed at first afterwards :$ I dream of Fury and do the same tthing.

There are a few Muse songs that i would cry for if they were played... Sing for Absolution, Citizen Erased, Glorious. Exogenesis Pt 2/3.

I just wish they'd announce some dates :p

Absolutely. Exo in full would put me in a mental hospital for life.

Grrrrr, they need to. :( I'm getting ancy in my pantsy.

Dude, Matt puts me in a trance alone. But the music just moves me emotionally. I 'bout broke down in tears at the beginning of each song. Haha. Then all my emotions just let lose. Especially SMBH. ;) Haha.

There's no other feeling quite like it. The waiting in line is so tedious and you're just antsy to get in but when the lights go off and We Are The Universe starts playing..and your heart is beating to the beat of the music. Wow. It's just brilliant. And then your heart starts to race when the music stops and you know that they're about to start playing. I wanna relive it! OVER AND OVER again. :supersad:

I've never heard a man admit he would cry if a certain song was to play. That's really cool. It proves how much you really like these guys. :happy:

Well, no use hiding it. I really do love them and their music. Matt is my favourite though. :D

There's no other feeling quite like it. The waiting in line is so tedious and you're just antsy to get in but when the lights go off and We Are The Universe starts playing..and your heart is beating to the beat of the music. Wow. It's just brilliant. And then your heart starts to race when the music stops and you know that they're about to start playing. I wanna relive it! OVER AND OVER again. :supersad:

^ THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

This is what makes Muse. It's amazing to see how much they impact people. I mean it has been about 2 and a half weeks since I've seen them and I've been CRAVING for some more Muse experience. It was seriously the best moment of my life.

surrrrrrrrre

Yeah, I was a little embarassed at first afterwards :$ I dream of Fury and do the same tthing.

:ninja: You saw nothing..

Yeah I kept having a lot of gig dreams before I saw them. One of which was rather bothersome. I left my shoes and was barefoot and my feet were getting crushed and I was standing there going "NOOOO!!!" :LOL: And then the other one was weird...we were at the gig and the standing area was so darn small it was awesome there was a HUGE stadium and everyone was seated but only like 10 people were standing and we were just jamming out in the open space right in fron of Muse.

Pants...what pants? I thought they flew off of all of us a while ago?

You're making me want to cwiiii!

:'(

Exogenesis in full would make the world explode. Probably why they haven't played it yet. :)

Yeah I kept having a lot of gig dreams before I saw them. One of which was rather bothersome. I left my shoes and was barefoot and my feet were getting crushed and I was standing there going "NOOOO!!!" :LOL: And then the other one was weird...we were at the gig and the standing area was so darn small it was awesome there was a HUGE stadium and everyone was seated but only like 10 people were standing and we were just jamming out in the open space right in fron of Muse.

Pants...what pants? I thought they flew off of all of us a while ago?

That is one ridiculously awesome dream! The one with the 10 people jamming out in front of Muse. Haha. I'd definitely be one of them. :happy:

Oh yeah. Haha. I'm getting ancy in my chair? Haha. Idk.

Your secret is safe with me :ninja:

The weirdest one I ever had was where i was their personal chef and Matt broke his hand, then this glowing Manson floats down from the sky and I play guitar and piano in his place. :LOL:

^ THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

This is what makes Muse. It's amazing to see how much they impact people. I mean it has been about 2 and a half weeks since I've seen them and I've been CRAVING for some more Muse experience. It was seriously the best moment of my life.

I'm so glad to find some real hardcore Muse fans here who feel the same way. I was started to get sad from all the setlist bashing. :$ Plus it made me upset to hear everyone saying the Phoenix gig was by far the worst of the tour. Pretty harsh. But it was simply the most exciting moment ever. And being that close was just...wow! Chris looked down at me a couple times and Matt looked at me when I started going bonkers during TiRO...that was insanely awesome. :LOL:

Exogenesis in full would make the world explode. Probably why they haven't played it yet. :)

Goodness Roger. You're correct. Haha.

In all seriousness.....Exo should be played in full. Imagine the faces of the people. Imagine the feeling....imagine the pants on the floor. :eek::stunned:

In all seriousness.....Exo should be played in full. Imagine the faces of the people. Imagine the feeling....imagine the pants on the floor. :eek::stunned:

:LOL: Everyone in the studium left pantsless. You know, I really don't think people would even notice that their pants had flown off because they'd be so entranced with exo

You're making me want to cwiiii!

:'(

SOWWY! Just think of all the gigs to come! MUSER PARTEH. :party:

I am more like antsy in my panties. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: Your killing me..I'm gonna sig that as well..It will fit perfectly.

Your secret is safe with me :ninja:

The weirdest one I ever had was where i was their personal chef and Matt broke his hand, then this glowing Manson floats down from the sky and I play guitar and piano in his place. :LOL:

:eek::LOL: I remember being in this one dream..it was weird..it was like we were on a ride in Disneyland but it reminded me of the Invincible video but MoTP was playing.. :erm: My brain was probably just mashing all the Muse stuff up together. I also had another dream where Dom was running through my grandparents house...naked I saw everything but I was just laughing in the dream.

There would be more than just pants on the floor.

The pit would be filled up with sobbing naked musers.

I am not joking.

Archived