I'm down for it...depends on my parents/driving situation and my money situation. I have a semi-job so hopefully that will cover that part. But I've wasted a lot of money on shirts, posters, food from the last gigs. :$ The hardest part is convincing my parents.

Awesome, we still have a few months to go, so no need to really start worrying too much just yet. Just getting an idea rolling around for the biggest US muser field trip ever. :D

Ok, so we have:

Bib+sister

xNikitax

Absolutebeginner

Shelbmuse09

Church

Death_of_me

BAR0623

Haha, at the barrier in Seattle there was a banana on the ground. Methinks someone had the same idea :LOL:

DUDE! I told Matt about that with that message I sent him on Myspace. He thought it was funny. :LOL:

and probably a lot of other things I said.

:stunned:

That's dedication. :happy: Oh gosh, I can't think of any other better band to obsess over either. I love Muse. Stood out in Seattle's windiest day since 3:30 in morning singing feeling good and air bassing the heck out of the air. Haha.

Oh, I never fully realised how much I love them until I cried (and I mean a constant heavy stream of tears) during Stockholm Syndrome..... both times. I hated having to wait so long to see them live. The 6 years were worth it for sure though :happy:

:D Talk to your cousin about joining us! There seem to be quiet a few people who are interested in this idea. I'm going to try my best to make it happen. So wait, who's all for this idea of starting/meeting up at one gig then follow Muse around and go to as many shows as possible?

*raises hand* ME! :D

Me too!!!! :happy:

Me three!!

But of course, it would depend on dates and money.

Haha, at the barrier in Seattle there was a banana on the ground. Methinks someone had the same idea :LOL:

Seriously? :LOL: Awesome. When I went to The Killers I had an urge to throw a twinkie on stage. (Brandon Flowers has mentioned he loves twinkies and coke) :$

I try to be. :happy: I'm not a creepy stalker type at least :chuckle: You can keep the glasses, I just want Bells to sign my labcoat :D

If we go..we must wait after the gig to meet them. That's all I ask.

Oh, I never fully realised how much I love them until I cried (and I mean a constant heavy stream of tears) during Stockholm Syndrome..... both times. I hated having to wait so long to see them live. The 6 years were worth it for sure though :happy:

:eek: You cried during SS! Oh my gosh. You really do love them. Haha.

That's sexy. :$ But seriously...I almost cried after the Tucson gig. I was just so thankful to have gone...I was almost starting to tear up when I was thanking my parents. It meant so much to me. Ohh... we have a family gift exchanging day coming up..I know what I'll be asking for. :awesome:

Oh and.. Dombrero:

sombrero.JPG

:chuckle:

That's sexy. :$ But seriously...I almost cried after the Tucson gig. I was just so thankful to have gone...I was almost starting to welt up when I was thanking my parents. It meant so much to me. Ohh... we have a family gift exchanging day coming up..I know what I'll be asking for. :awesome:

Oh and.. Dombrero:

sombrero.JPG

:chuckle:

thank you :$ You did better than me. I was so emotional (and dehydrated :LOL:)

What the fuck? :LOL:

thank you :$ You did better than me. I was so emotional (and dehydrated :LOL:)

What the fuck? :LOL:

No problem. :p I wouldn't bring myself to cry in front of my family as they would classify me as more insane than I already am. But I did start tearing up when I was thanking them for the best weekend of my life.

I don't know I just thought of that picture when someone said Dombrero. :LOL:

sheesh, I barely know you guys, but I am soooo in for this fall tour. I'm only worried about shows clashing with important school stuff. since I'm graduating in december, the fall is bound to be a bit busy.

but i'd love to do anything on the south.. south-east.. maybe even south-west... :chuckle:

I had this jar to start saving Muse money but my mother threw it away.. probably cause there was no money in it :LOL: I got a new one and it has like 10 bucks so far.. sigh, you gotta start with something

No problem. :p I wouldn't bring myself to cry in front of my family as they would classify me as more insane than I already am. But I did start tearing up when I was thanking them for the best weekend of my life.

I don't know I just thought of that picture when someone said Dombrero. :LOL:

:LOL: Yeah, I'm glad i was with just friends that already know how insane I am at both gigs :chuckle:

I'm just wondering why you have it :LOL:

I was so emotional (and dehydrated :LOL:)

I was totally dehydrated after last night's show.

I was in the seats, but I stood throughout most of the show (I only sat down for a second during the opening to "ExoGenesis: Overture"). I did so much singing, clapping, shouting and dancing.

I think I just rode the Muse high in getting back to college. I seriously DO NOT remember much of anything after leaving Oracle Arena.

I was too busy headbanging during SS to cry. I even missed the Glitterati smash :eek:

SAME HERE! Shelbi was like "OMG! I can't believe that! OMG. OMG!"

I was like. "Whhhhhaaaaaaaa? Eh. Where'd my glasses go?" *continues head banging*

:LOL:

edit: btw, xNikitax Nice sig! :happy:

sheesh, I barely know you guys, but I am soooo in for this fall tour. I'm only worried about shows clashing with important school stuff. since I'm graduating in december, the fall is bound to be a bit busy.

but i'd love to do anything on the south.. south-east.. maybe even south-west... :chuckle:

I had this jar to start saving Muse money but my mother threw it away.. probably cause there was no money in it :LOL: I got a new one and it has like 10 bucks so far.. sigh, you gotta start with something

Oh yeah souteast all teh way :awesome:

Haha, we really don't know eachother at all to be honest. :$ Just a couple friendly Musers wanting to get together to go on an Ultimate Muse field trip. :D Unfortunately, the dates are not out yet and that's really all we're really needing at the moment to start really planning this big get together.

Aw, well, 10 bucks....it'll grow.

:eek: You cried during SS! Oh my gosh. You really do love them. Haha.

Well that song is special to me. I wait 6 years to hear it live (and yes it rreally was the only song I had to hear to really enjoy the shows). I was just overwhelmed, especially in Nashville when we got 3 full outro riffs. It was everything I dreamed it would be and more :'(

SAME HERE! Shelbi was like "OMG! I can't believe that! OMG. OMG!"

I was like. "Whhhhhaaaaaaaa? Eh. Where'd my glasses go?" *continues head banging*

edit: btw, xNikitax Nice sig! :happy:

OMG! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WITNESSED MATT BELLAMY THROW HIS GLITTERATI AT THE DRUM KIT! RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES! :eek: I'm still blown by that. I was turned on. Immensely. That barrier became my best friend that night. :$

Well that song is special to me. I wait 6 years to hear it live (and yes it rreally was the only song I had to hear to really enjoy the shows). I was just overwhelmed, especially in Nashville when we got 3 full outro riffs. It was everything I dreamed it would be and more :'(

I practically cried when muse played RBS in Seattle. No worries. :happy:

That's incredible. :stunned: Pretty powerful. It'd be like that if I heard Megalomania live.

It's funny, I've liked Muse for a long time but my urge to see them is rather recent... well maybe like a year or so.

And I agree we need the dates so we all can start planning. sucks that it'll probably be 'HAI these are the dates, tix go on sale NAO'

awwwww

BUT THEY PLAYED STARLIGHT ahmahgad!!! :awesome:

Archived