You missed a good one last night in Oakland!

The pit looked insane. People were moshing, jumping, head banding, fist pumping, taking off shirts and throwing them, etc.

:( I was planning on going to that one and the Vegas one. Grrrrr. That sounds like a true show right there. I'd be all up on people's backs and pumping my fist. You'd think I'm drunk. :LOL: The things I do for Muse in public. I'm actually really tiny and harmless. Of course you probably wouldn't think that if you saw me at a Muse show.

Ok, when time gets nearer we need to start a new thread for the "biggest US muser meet up ever" or whatever. :LOL: Oh gosh, the after image I see is very much like that....just never thought of a labcoat!

Yes we must! :awesome:

I'm semi-famous for wearing Matt's full Glastonbury look to gigs. I have vowed to wear it to every Muse gig i go to until Matt signs my labcoat :awesome: I'm such a fanboy :LOL:

Ok, when time gets nearer we need to start a new thread for the "biggest US muser meet up ever" or whatever. :LOL: Oh gosh, the after image I see is very much like that....just never thought of a labcoat!

It would be so epic!

This is an awesome idea!

Ah!

I am so readyyyy!

My pants just came off.

:stunned:

^ Supersonic just came on.:LOL:

I know. I still the girl next to my sister was putting makeup on during SS :stunned: . Tame crowd. Portland seats were better. At least everyone up there was dancing.

Seriously, this idea put into plan would be so freakin amazing! I like the Muse Network

I would have punched her in the face. (Not really).....but still.....putting on make up during a freaking Muse (a hardcore Muse song at that) song? No. That will not roll with me. GTFO.

:( I was planning on going to that one and the Vegas one. Grrrrr. That sounds like a true show right there. I'd be all up on people's backs and pumping my fist. You'd think I'm drunk. :LOL: The things I do for Muse in public. I'm actually really tiny and harmless. Of course you probably wouldn't think that if you saw me at a Muse show.

After some of the stuff I saw last night (such as blown up condoms being tossed around like balloons), I wouldn't be surprised.

I saw girls getting up on guys shoulders. Guys getting up on guys shoulders. Guys taking their shirts off and tossing them at the stage.

I'm glad I had my ticket in the stands, but damn that floor was wild. :eek::eek:

I'm semi-famous for wearing Matt's full Glastonbury look to gigs. I have vowed to wear it to every Muse gig i go to until Matt signs my labcoat :awesome: I'm such a fanboy :LOL:

<3 Fanboys are the best. I want those crazy Bellamy glasses though. I wonder where you can get them... But this is the best idea ever. Maybe my cousin would be willing to drive me everywhere. She's about as insane as I am so..probably. No one else in my family understand queueing for a concert. But she always thinks it's the most coolest thing. "I WOULD SO DO THAT."

Really? That's super cool! You can totally wear a labcoat and I'll wear a banana suit. :D (Would not really do that.) Haha. It's all good to be a fan of something awesome.

It would be so epic!

This is an awesome idea!

Ah!

I am so readyyyy!

My pants just came off.

:stunned:

^ Supersonic just came on.:LOL:

Omg, I lol'd so hard. "my pants just came off." as iff some force of being excited flew them off of you. In fact...I might sig that. Why am I so easily amused at night?

Really? That's super cool! You can totally wear a labcoat and I'll wear a banana suit. :D (Would not really do that.) Haha. It's all good to be a fan of something awesome.

Sad thing is, I have a banana suit :LOL:

Shelbi, where did you and Veronica get your blinky glasses?

After some of the stuff I saw last night (such as blown up condoms being tossed around like balloons), I wouldn't be surprised.

I saw girls getting up on guys shoulders. Guys getting up on guys shoulders. Guys taking their shirts off and tossing them at the stage.

I'm glad I had my ticket in the stands, but damn that floor was wild. :eek::eek:

The floor is where the party is at though! :happy: I love the wild side. Haha. Sounds like you had a blasty blast though!

Man! I wish I was there!!!!! :supersad:

Sad thing is, I have a banana suit :LOL:

Shelbi, where did you and Veronica get your blinky glasses?

Well, I bought them for DTHB and got them from this website called flashingblinkylights.com. :LOL: Awesome name. You can get a dozen of them for $40 including shipping and handling.

Omg, I lol'd so hard. "my pants just came off." as iff some force of being excited flew them off of you. In fact...I might sig that. Why am I so easily amused at night?

Haha. DO IT!

Every time I think of muse, talk of muse and see muse. It just happens. Thus, I am always pantsless. :$

<3 Fanboys are the best. I want those crazy Bellamy glasses though. I wonder where you can get them... But this is the best idea ever. Maybe my cousin would be willing to drive me everywhere. She's about as insane as I am so..probably. No one else in my family understand queueing for a concert. But she always thinks it's the most coolest thing. "I WOULD SO DO THAT."

Depends on the fanboydom level. Some are just downright creepy :chuckle: Yes it is. We must do it :yesey:

Yeah really. You know I'm a dedicated Bellamy fanboy when I go through not one but two pits in full Glasto (black, longsleve button up shirt, black dress pants, labcoat) :LOL:

Very true. Can't think of a better band to obsess over :happy:

:D Talk to your cousin about joining us! There seem to be quiet a few people who are interested in this idea. I'm going to try my best to make it happen. So wait, who's all for this idea of starting/meeting up at one gig then follow Muse around and go to as many shows as possible?

The floor is where the party is at though! :happy: I love the wild side. Haha. Sounds like you had a blasty blast though!

Definitely! I was in the first row of seats on Matt's side. I loved watching the pit almost as much as I loved watching the show. :D

Man! I wish I was there!!!!! :supersad:

Ugh...it wasn't that cool. :$ They didn't play anything good. It was just "Feeling Good" and "Guiding Light" repeated in succession for two hours. ;):p

:D Talk to your cousin about joining us! There seem to be quiet a few people who are interested in this idea. I'm going to try my best to make it happen. So wait, who's all for this idea of starting/meeting up at one gig then follow Muse around and go to as many shows as possible?

*raises hand* ME! :D

Haha. DO IT!

Every time I think of muse, talk of muse and see muse. It just happens. Thus, I am always pantsless. :$

:LOL::LOL: hufhoiuqo

Depends on the fanboydom level. Some are just downright creepy :chuckle: Yes it is. We must do it :yesey:

Yeah really. You know I'm a dedicated Bellamy fanboy when I go through not one but two pits in full Glasto (black, longsleve button up shirt, black dress pants, labcoat) :LOL:

True...but I bet you're an awesome fanboy. We should definitely all dress up...and I want those Bellamy glasses. Oh and we should randomly throw a banana on stage as well.

That's dedication. :happy: Oh gosh, I can't think of any other better band to obsess over either. I love Muse. Stood out in Seattle's windiest day since 3:30 in morning singing feeling good and air bassing the heck out of the air. Haha.

I'm down for it...depends on my parents/driving situation and my money situation. I have a semi-job so hopefully that will cover that part. But I've wasted a lot of money on shirts, posters, food from the last gigs. :$ The hardest part is convincing my parents.

:LOL::LOL: hufhoiuqo

True...but I bet you're an awesome fanboy. We should definitely all dress up...and I want those Bellamy glasses. Oh and we should randomly throw a banana on stage as well.

Haha, at the barrier in Seattle there was a banana on the ground. Methinks someone had the same idea :LOL:

I try to be. :happy: I'm not a creepy stalker type at least :chuckle: You can keep the glasses, I just want Bells to sign my labcoat :D

Archived