We'd all have to be in GA and start a proper Origin/Absolution era style pit right up front :yesey:

^ Tried that in Seattle and Portland....everyone around Absolutebeginner, Bib, and I were like :stunned::mad:. Buuuuuuuuut, I didn't care. So I'll DEFINITELY do that with you! :LOL: Totally up for it!

We'd all have to be in GA and start a proper Origin/Absolution era style pit right up front :yesey:

Oh gosh, this is making me all jittery inside just thinking about it. Even though the chances are slight of me going since my mum and dad wouldn't let me go alone. I want to do it so bad though. :awesome:

^ Tried that in Seattle and Portland....everyone around Absolutebeginner, Bib, and I were like :stunned::mad:. Buuuuuuuuut, I didn't care. So I'll DEFINITELY do that with you! :LOL: Totally up for it!

Well..... imagine if you will........ about, lets say 20, hardcore Musers all moshing their hearts out. Almost brings a tear to my eye just imagining it.

Lets do iiiiiit :awesome:

Oh gosh, this is making me all jittery inside just thinking about it. Even though the chances are slight of me going since my mum and dad wouldn't let me go alone. I want to do it so bad though. :awesome:

Your av mesmerises me

I know right? I'm getting super stoked! C'mon and announce the dates already so we can start planning! :D

Eesh, you should try to convince them that you'll be with another family basically. It's just relatives you've never met. :LOL:

Seattle was definitely a "nice" crowd. People on Chris's side were more rowdy then they were on Matt's :stunned:

Well..... imagine if you will........ about, lets say 20, hardcore Musers all moshing their hearts out. Almost brings a tear to my eye just imagining it.

Lets do iiiiiit :awesome:

:stunned: We really need to plan this. Haha. The Muse field trip of a lifetime. :happy: It's making me dance. I'm stoked for this.

:stunned: We really need to plan this. Haha. The Muse field trip of a lifetime. :happy: It's making me dance. I'm stoked for this.

Yes we do :yesey: We must do it :awesome:

I also have a this image of the aftermath being all of us limping out of the arena, me in my somehow bloodstained labcoat :LOL:

I know right? I'm getting super stoked! C'mon and announce the dates already so we can start planning! :D

Eesh, you should try to convince them that you'll be with another family basically. It's just relatives you've never met. :LOL:

My mum loved them so much she even mentioned driving up to California to see them. I was all ":eek:" But hopefully they come to AZ too! My cousin wants to go with me too. I've turned her into a Muse fan. She told me "We should go see them overseas in the UK." And I said "But we would have to camp out all night...people are insane about them over there." So she just suggested we camp out with them. She's awesome.

Seattle was definitely a "nice" crowd. People on Chris's side were more rowdy then they were on Matt's :stunned:

Yeah, they were. I'm from CA originally and I've been to a few "rowdy" shows in my life. This definitely wasn't one of them. :$ Still had a ball headbanging by you and Veronica. Haha, we were the only girls in the front rocking out in front of Matt. :LOL:

We should create The Muse Network!

It could be a group of Musers who like, look out, for other Musers. They could help the road trippers find the best places for stuff like gas, food, lodging, etc.

I like this idea

I also have a this image of the aftermath being all of us limping out of the arena, me in my somehow bloodstained labcoat :LOL:

:LOL: I was expecting to come out of the pit sweaty and sore but the crowd was..meh. Course my dad was holding back everyone the entire time. I had a bunch of room. :LOL:

We should create The Muse Network!

It could be a group of Musers who like, look out, for other Musers. They could help the road trippers find the best places for stuff like gas, food, lodging, etc.

That would be insane! The hotels would even give us discounts cause we were there for a special event.

"We are here for the Muse event. We are in fact Musers."

"Ah yes! We have your rooms ready at a discount."

:awesome:

Yeah, they were. I'm from CA originally and I've been to a few "rowdy" shows in my life. This definitely wasn't one of them. :$ Still had a ball headbanging by you and Veronica. Haha, we were the only girls in the front rocking out in front of Matt. :LOL:

My glasses went air born. haha.

"digidigadigidigadigidiga" !

^ I know it's old... but, I just can't help myself. :D

Ok, when time gets nearer we need to start a new thread for the "biggest US muser meet up ever" or whatever. :LOL: Oh gosh, the after image I see is very much like that....just never thought of a labcoat!

:LOL: I was expecting to come out of the pit sweaty and sore but the crowd was..meh. Course my dad was holding back everyone the entire time. I had a bunch of room. :LOL:

That would be insane! The hotels would even give us discounts cause we were there for a special event.

"We are here for the Muse event. We are in fact Musers."

"Ah yes! We have your rooms ready at a discount."

:awesome:

+ 1 gagillion

Ok, when time gets nearer we need to start a new thread for the "biggest US muser meet up ever" or whatever. :LOL: Oh gosh, the after image I see is very much like that....just never thought of a labcoat!

We should all wear Bellamy glasses and labcoats. :LOL: We would look like a bunch of twats though.

I know. I still am ashamed that the girl next to my sister was putting makeup on during SS :stunned: . Tame crowd. Portland seats were better. At least everyone up there was dancing.

Seriously, this idea put into plan would be so freakin amazing! I like the Muse Network

Archived